Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Faeries, Elementals, Nature Spirits, & Woodland Creatures

Old 14-02-2012, 03:05 AM
grim789

From what i read on Lilith she was the first vampire sanguine. Why, i assume it is because recorded history says she would feed on infants and is now the wife to satan. She was mad at adam because he has eve due to god made eve from adam so adam would have dominion. But Lilith was not made from adam but from dirt just the same so she felt equal. I am basing this upon knowledge i learned years back so it might not all be accuraate. Take it how you will this is just my study on the goddess and what i know of her.
Old 14-02-2012, 07:38 PM
Occultist

Yeah but if you think about what you said its a complete insult slap in the face against women.
She was equal to Adam and couldnt handle it? So she went on a baby eating rampage?.
I think possibly there are a few men scared of Alpha females, so weaved this stinky story.
Old 14-02-2012, 08:53 PM
OceanWaves19161

From what I've been told by spirit Lilith is an archetypal energy which can represent aspects of a womans personality/sexuality. Women who have this aspect tend to have very masculine energy which is quite out of balance, thus putting their feminine side into a power battle against it. They draw large amounts of energy from their first and second chakra's and use them as a power base
Old 15-02-2012, 07:19 PM
grim789

Quote:
Originally Posted by Occultist
Yeah but if you think about what you said its a complete insult slap in the face against women.
She was equal to Adam and couldnt handle it? So she went on a baby eating rampage?.
I think possibly there are a few men scared of Alpha females, so weaved this stinky story.

Yeah it's nothing on my part just saying what i read awhile ago like i said im ify on details. But yeah that was Just my overall interpretation of the message of what it is i read. I definatly agree men are no more dominant than women are.
Old 25-02-2012, 10:40 PM
Chicken Hawk

I used to read a lot about the lost books of the bible (not sure what I believe on those) and I would run across lots of links to Lilith, mostly just saying that she had mated with someone other than Adam and created the Nephilium. Not sure exactly that I believe it all, but definitely was interesting reading. I don't have specific links, but I would just google different searches and read what popped up.
Old 26-02-2012, 01:49 AM
AwakeningtoSpirit

Quote:
Originally Posted by Boldylocks
I've heard of Lillith from the Bible- but in the scriptures, it's not mentioned that she was Adam's first wife- She was mentioned as one of the Old Testament King's wives -- forgot which King, and even if this King was Jewish, or Babylonian, etc.

From what I do recall, This particular King wanted to show off Lillith (as she was rather physically attractive) to all the men at some party he was hosting. She basically told him to "go to heck" because she didnt want to be exploited that way. So this particular King got a little bit irate over that and then demanded one of the pretty young Jewish girls he had as a servant be elevated to that stature and be shown off instead. This Jewish woman graciously came foreward and stood before him and his drunken friends. The king was impressed because of the humility of this young woman- who had a quiet inner beauty and softness about her that impressed him. He wasnt used to seeing that as his type of women was normally the hot sexy Jezebel type.

This King was so impressed at her beauty as well as her demure attitude, that he elevated her status and snubbed Lillith.

I think you're thinking of Vashti in the story of Esther.
Old 01-03-2012, 02:27 AM
*Melissa*

I AGREE!!!! "She controls the level of the Underworld (which has nothing to do with evil) and I believe she is very much real. She purpose is the guard the gates if the Underworld and to protect. She protects animals and children. So if you've lost a pet or are lost yourself, ask Lilith. :)"
Old 01-03-2012, 02:44 AM
Animus27

Quote:
Originally Posted by *Melissa*
I AGREE!!!! "She controls the level of the Underworld (which has nothing to do with evil) and I believe she is very much real. She purpose is the guard the gates if the Underworld and to protect. She protects animals and children. So if you've lost a pet or are lost yourself, ask Lilith. :)"
Where'd you read that?
Old 03-03-2012, 03:07 AM
*Melissa*

I read that many years back, I believe through a Sylvia Browne Book....
Old 03-03-2012, 05:12 AM
Animus27

Quote:
Originally Posted by *Melissa*
I read that many years back, I believe through a Sylvia Browne Book....
What makes you place more weight in modern writings about Lilith than in ancient sources?