Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Faeries, Elementals, Nature Spirits, & Woodland Creatures

Old 11-04-2011, 07:21 PM
Crystalline_Lilly

Color Seelie court

Hello all I am a interplanetry indigo, my aura came out as magenta with indigo on the aura test. I been told I am a energy worker and a reiki healer, I came from a far realm called the seveth dimension. I am also a starseed elemental, I am a elfkin called Tenathi an fali I come from the sithe also known as the seelie court. I am from a realm called Aelveron and I traveled to bright moon faerie and elphame. If this resonates with you please tell me about you I have a friend name cathrea who is a sithe she is 50 years old. She is the one who told who I was. I felt phantom limbs like elf ears long and extended I have purple hair and eyes silver skin it has a bit of a periwinkle tint to it. So yea it also sparkles in the light. My eyes are almond shaped called healing elf eyes or healing eyes. I am short I was born lanky and skinny small to medium build but was put on meds and there for gained weight which I was pe-od. very mad at the doctors. If anyone is of this realm please message me...
Old 11-04-2011, 09:30 PM
Master
Nice :) I'd love to see a photo of you.
Spiritlite.
Old 12-04-2011, 01:29 AM
Crystalline_Lilly

aww thank you :) some people dont get me they think i am odd or strange. my twinflame is a sithe too. we are a type of elf race.
Old 23-04-2011, 07:33 PM
Boldylocks

Crystalline Lilly, I met Cathrea over at one of the Ning forums the year I had my first Faery encounter . I told her about it and she wasn't surprised in the least. She said something that I found wise of her- She told me that the faery I met appeared to me in her true simple form-- without any disguise.. and not the way I would expect a faery to appear. I dont know how she knew that.

The faery I encountered truly was beautiful - and yet did not look human whatsoever-- She was simple and unadulterated. Her eyes were tilted and almond shaped with no human irises either- and shone love and empathy toward me. She was very peaceful looking as well.

Cathrea seems to have alot of wisdom of the Fae- I respect her alot.

I personally have no light as to what I was before I was born in this incarnation- I did have dreams of having been a Native American girl and a young brave (about 17 or so ) temporarily left the Tribe on some sort of mission or something -- like he was expected to go for a time- but he never came back- leaving me very afflicted. To this day I have never remained in any relationship for very long- and have broken off marriage engagements. I'm still single and am content that way- That could be why I am that way- because of what happened in the past.

A year before I had my faery encounter, I was told that I would be seeing this Being-- but the Clairivoyant wouldnt tell me if she was human or otherwise. She just gave me her name and said I would be seeing her-- and that "the moon is above her" . She said I knew her many many ages ago- like thousands of years ago.

Well when I did see her, I was not prepared and gawked at her in shock- she was the most beautiful otherworldly Being --with an inner spiritual Beauty that shone Christ out of her eyes. Maybe I could have been one of her People back in the day.. One day I will know, but in the meanttime I am blessed to still feel a connection with her and seeing her has brought me a new closeness with the Faery Realm- and a love for all Nature.
Old 08-05-2012, 11:34 PM
Crystalline_Lilly

you know what is odd i am from the angel and fairy goddess realms. i am an otherworldly being my self so i understand this please dont be afraid to know what you saw was a fairy i saw five whisps these are baby fairies. so I believe you...