Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Love & Relationships -Friends and Family

Old 23-05-2012, 01:47 AM
catatonic

Tired

Hi, i'm new here.

I have a problem, i met a guy online from another spiritual forum, i feel that he has an indescribable connection with me. He's always have trust issues, and saying that he's the one who will always honest and tell the truth, he asked me to trust him 100% because he trusts me 100% too. So, i gave him my personality info and my deepest secrets that even my own family don't know. I did that because i want to keep the peace and i don't want to lose him. Well, i shared things with him in a secret room of spiritual forum he made.

I feel so disappointed, he lets another person to enter that secret room and read all my secrets. But i forgave him for that, i want to give him another chance. Yesterday we fought for another silly reason, he has a pride problem, he doesn't want if i'm smarter or more powerful with him. That's crazy because i don't care who is smarter or more powerful, so i withdraw myself and try to ignore him. And guess what, now he lets another person enter that secrets room and read my secrets. I think this is enough, he's so selfish, he asked me to trust him 100% but he doesn't do the same and he "betrayed" my trust twice.

What do you think about this? What should i do now?
Thanks for reading.
Old 23-05-2012, 02:32 AM
antiquerose

If there's any way to delete the secrets that you've told him so that others can't see them, I would try to do that first of all. Like maybe contact one of the moderators and tell them your situation or something. And secondly, after that, no matter what he does to earn your trust again, ignore him completely and never speak to him again. At least, that's just what I would do. I don't forgive people very easily for things like that. (Well, I won't lie, I don't forgive very easily in general, which I know isn't really a good thing and I've been working on it for a while, but regardless, I still that what I suggest to you here is a fairly reasonable thing to do). Trust is sacred and if he has betrayed your trust more than once--because sometimes people have weak moments and they're allowed at least one little fault sometimes, but even then it's still hard to forgive them...and it also depends on exactly why they did it-- then I would never allow him to have my trust again if I were you. But that's just my advice...
Old 23-05-2012, 02:46 AM
catatonic

he's the admin there, i asked him to delete the threads before the first "another person" can enter that room. i thought that he deleted it, but when he mad at me, he made the thread visible again.

i already ask him again to delete it, but who knows.

i have a very weird connection with him, no matter what he do, i can't get mad at him. maybe he was my son in one of my previous lives.
i don't want to lose him, but he's breaking my heart again and again.
Old 23-05-2012, 06:23 AM
Deactivated Account

once you tell someone something, it is no longer a secret ~ I would be very careful the next time

Expect Miracles !

Sometimes in the winds of change ~ we find our true direction
Old 23-05-2012, 07:28 AM
catatonic

yeah, i'm sorry.
i'm so stupid and over reacted.
it's only misunderstanding of my stupidity.

Please mod, delete this thread.
Thank you.
Old 23-05-2012, 01:09 PM
Master
Oh my gosh...Trolls on board.I'm referring to GenericIndigo I think your admin. from the other forum is here taunting. Get rid of the boyfriend. Do NOT give out personal information, and DO not call yourself stupid. People make mistakes. He's not a good person for what he did, and to put up what you wrote after he said he'd take it down because he was mad...you deserve someone far better than this. Get rid of him. He will never change and is not a good or decent person.
Old 24-05-2012, 11:28 AM
hawkmoth65

I agree with everything Sarian said.Once that trust has been broken,its gone.You won't be able to trust him again.

And no you're not stupid at all,we all make mistakes
Old 24-05-2012, 10:36 PM
primrose

Catatonic, Please accept the advice you've been given. He does'nt sound like a very nice person.