Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Love & Relationships -Friends and Family

Old 26-06-2012, 04:25 AM
Pathfinder
Smile My Love Is Not A Sin, Release Your Heart Within

He came again (my soul-mate, although we haven't met yet). He’s always there for me to keep me safe, wrapped in happiness as we drift away in dreams. This new life I have brings me so much perspective on just exactly who it is we are, what makes us, “us”. What makes me who I am as a spiritual being. I caught a glimpse of his face for the first time. Ever. It was beyond anything I ever imagined. My wind caught and there weren’t even comprehensible words. Before I got a really good look, his face shifted and became a thousand different people for one single moment. He told me in his own way it’s impossible to try and know him beforehand. I will have to have an open mind to meet him. I want him to look upon me in the glow of the moonlight as I stare at our all seeing, all knowing moon, the curtains of our balcony swaying sweetly like my hair. I want him to wrap me within his arms and never let go of my heart. This fluttering feeling that charges through my body is easily beyond anything I have ever felt about anyone else. The feeling is absolutely indescribable-and yet, I am alone and in more love than I ever have been with another at my side. This Love is Me.

It floods me with an innocence I’ve always hoped to regain again, the pure virtue and knowingness of the world I once felt as a small child, without a care in the world. A moment of total deja-vu, a missed or forgotten past life suddenly an awakened and accessible part of me. I breathe the summer air like I did before with a new awareness of my Entire Self, the lost parts found again, the unrealized aspects realized within new eyes and through new breath. I truly know who I am now, much more even than when I realized I was bisexual, although it did put up quite a competitive fight. I know now that the person who radiates this same conscious and realized innocence will be my true soul-mate. It took me until now to realize the sign. It can’t be “imaginary”, either. When I look upon him, or possibly her (I doubt it, although I leave some space for hope), if this feeling swells within me without warning, I will know they are the one for me, my ultimate destined connection tied to me by a fateful red thread. It can only be triggered if their entire person achieves an Ego-less essence, masterful of “the Art of the Selfless”. I don’t know when or even how I might meet this beautiful creature, but I hope that when the time does come, it will be perfect for him and me both. If we can look upon each other as I imagine him this moment, our love will transcend who we are entirely. Our Love will be a living miracle of God.

The moonlight shines upon my pale body and I feel on top of my own world, holding my glistening lover’s gentle hand. For the first time, I am ready for him in my dreams, in my heart, and in my life. I want to find him and reveal to him or have him realize it was always and always will be us. Us. Him and I as One. As God wants us to be. Perfect in our own little way.

To realize Love is to realize Life. The two are one in the same. Separation is an elusive, illusionary covering of falsehood. Ransack lies of their deceptive natures and illuminate the Truth of reality...

Mike
“For the word of God is alive and active. Sharper than any double-edged sword, it penetrates even to dividing soul and spirit, joints and marrow; it judges the thoughts and attitudes of the heart.” Hebrews 4:12

"Sanctify them by Your truth. Your word is truth." John 17:17

"Wherefore take unto you the whole armour of God, That ye may be able to withstand in the evil day, and having done all, to stand." Ephesians 6:13