Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Love & Relationships -Friends and Family

Old 25-06-2012, 02:04 AM
Pathfinder
Talking An Ascending Path To True Love (Please Comment)

June 15, 2012-June 21, 2012

I watched Hotel Rwanda when I got up as it was on the TV. I cried at least ten to fifteen times, perhaps more. My favorite character is the woman who works for Humanitarian Aid and transports abandoned orphans. She had a jacket with the Red Cross on the back. I want to have the courage to do what she does. I want to have the blood of innocent children splattered on my hands as I try desperately to save their lives. I want to hold their hands in mine, embrace their eyes in my heart, and whisper with the voice of God that they live for better days, a future without hatred or violence. I want to be their Angel from Heaven as they sleep in my arms, safe and sound. I want to reunite lost children with their mothers, fathers, brothers, and sisters. I want to hold them up on a pedestal so they can shine for the whole world. I want to be their link to God.

I need to immerse myself entirely into their reality. Money is not good enough, no matter how much is offered. Money cannot buy us Compassion or Love. If I died saving the life of an orphan, I believe in my heart I could say I lived into my ultimate potential as a creation of God. Whether or not it is good enough for Him I do not know. I believe that is all we can ask of ourselves, however. To stop the hatred of the world and evolve into people of Unconditional Love capable of miracles. Every other way I try to imagine somehow falls short of such utter Truth. I attempt to reconcile other ways of life and while they are perhaps genuine in their own right, they do not ring with the intensity and the authoritative impact that the Peace Corps and Humanitarian Aid do for me. We can send money all over the world to whomever we desire, but eventually the money will have to become a human being to touch those in need. To physically touch the sufferings of injustice, cruelty, ignorance, and hatred and protect those persecuted with the Grace of His Wonder. If it is not me, then who else will take up the Cross? It has to be me. The fact that someone needs me, only me, and just me because of who I am remains. From that, I gain purpose.

Who cries for the little girls raped at night beneath the African cloak of darkness? Who cradles against the lost children of the night without homes or hearts? Who heralds the innocent from violence as the sun rises like God? Who weeps for the unwillingness of others and the hateful crisis here upon the cherished, dear Mother Earth? I do. I cry His Light for them all-the innocent, the corrupt, the precious, the disgusting, the loving, and the hateful. I cry so I that I may walk upon water. When I finally meet my death, I hope to embrace it as I would a lover, without regret, but only the deepest yearning imaginable. There’s just so much I want to do so the world can be a more heavenly place for us all.

“Where there is charity and wisdom, there is neither fear nor ignorance.”
-Francis of Assisi

To walk the path of a truly spiritual life, we must regard all previous knowledge learned as worthy of the most intimate scrutiny, the harshest judgment. When we comprehend the spiritual essence of our own experienced life, we realize all spiritual truth is divine. The present moment of the meditative breath reveals to us one such truth: That True Love is True Love. Nature creates us as what we are. Anything we do is the very natural process of the world we ourselves revere. So why do we discriminate those who love differently such as lesbians, bisexuals, gays, and transgenders? Are they not human? Let them love. The gift of love is never wrong in its ultimate design. The beauty of Love is no matter what the circumstance, situation, context, or who the person, it is always its own special perfection. Just like every single person here in the world. You. Me. And everyone else. We are all people of one Earth. Why do we act otherwise, given this fact?

This courageous Love I hold for myself does not depend upon anyone except for me. I Love myself. So why don’t you?

I do know that no matter what, no one can tell me who I can love. If someone tells me I cannot love who I choose to, then they will be the broken parts of the world I will fix. I will teach them to think differently, to adopt a new perspective and panoramic understanding of the Love I am.

Love is the first and last path we write through our own lives to reach the Grace of God.

Mike
“For the word of God is alive and active. Sharper than any double-edged sword, it penetrates even to dividing soul and spirit, joints and marrow; it judges the thoughts and attitudes of the heart.” Hebrews 4:12

"Sanctify them by Your truth. Your word is truth." John 17:17

"Wherefore take unto you the whole armour of God, That ye may be able to withstand in the evil day, and having done all, to stand." Ephesians 6:13
Old 25-06-2012, 03:20 AM
Master
Angel1

Quote:
Originally Posted by SeekerOfJustice
June 15, 2012-June 21, 2012

Who cries for the little girls raped at night beneath the African cloak of darkness? Who cradles against the lost children of the night without homes or hearts? Who heralds the innocent from violence as the sun rises like God? Who weeps for the unwillingness of others and the hateful crisis here upon the cherished, dear Mother Earth? I do. I cry His Light for them all-the innocent, the corrupt, the precious, the disgusting, the loving, and the hateful. I cry so I that I may walk upon water. When I finally meet my death, I hope to embrace it as I would a lover, without regret, but only the deepest yearning imaginable. There’s just so much I want to do so the world can be a more heavenly place for us all.

Love is the first and last path we write through our own lives to reach the Grace of God.

Mike

This is just simply awesome, Mike.

(The bolded part really leapt off the page at me ~ very powerful statements.)

Just wow~*

Old 25-06-2012, 07:02 AM
Natalia

Quote:
Who cries for the little girls raped at night beneath the African cloak of darkness? Who cradles against the lost children of the night without homes or hearts? Who heralds the innocent from violence as the sun rises like God? Who weeps for the unwillingness of others and the hateful crisis here upon the cherished, dear Mother Earth? I do.

I do too.
Thank you for reminding me that there are truly beautiful souls out there. To find your purpose is a delight, especially when it involves true love for yourself and others. I'll stand by your side with unwavering support when it comes to these children.
I want to hold them in my arms.