Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Love & Relationships -Friends and Family

Old 17-05-2012, 06:23 PM
needguidience4

How to get over it?

I’ve posted on here before about a spiritual coaction with this guy that I have known for a while now. We became very close to having a full blown affair but both realised the best thing to do was to move on and get on with our lives. It was very on off, then on off again for mouths till last month he ended things completely we have met once since and even though he was very strong after a few hours I found myself all over him. I couldn’t help it; the pull is so strong between us no matter how strong we try to be. He told me he loved me, it’s the first time he has said it. But his girlfriend is the one he chooses to be with. He said things will work out right in the end.
I am heart broken, I’ve cried every day since and it doesn’t seem to be getting any better. I can’t and don’t want to get over him, I love him with my heart, soul, mind and body. I have never loved someone that way before. I feel at home when I am with him, protected, loved and cared for.
During this time with this guy I have been chatting with this guy online, he’s much older than me but we get on really well. My gut tells me he’s going to be part of my life soon. I feel quite safe with him and he makes me laugh and is the only thing at the moment that I look forward to and keeps me sane. Some relief from this dark patch I am in. He’s completely in the dark when it comes to my feelings for this other guy. I know we could work but I can’t get over this other guy.
How do I get over such a strong connection, we have tried to disconnect form each other but we can’t, we have tried but we just seem to reconnect. How can I move on and be happy when I am in love with someone who I can’t be with. I try to stay away from him but destiny always brings us together again normally in ways we can’t explain.
Old 17-05-2012, 07:33 PM
Gr4ssh0pp3r

I think you both need to move on from your current mates, if you are destined to be with one another, no?
Old 18-05-2012, 01:55 AM
Experiencer
I agree with Gr4ss. You both need to be honest with your true feelings for each other. I am in pretty much the same situation with you (insanely and irrationally in love with a person who chooses to stay in their current relationship) but I can't fathom being emotionally involved with another without feeling like I am not being true to my heart. I have friends and loved ones to give me the love I need while we/I work things out. I personally believe it isn't right to involve another person's emotions into the mix while you still have strong feelings for another.

However, I also believe that if you enjoy the company of this other older man and decide to pursue that, perhaps be open and honest with your communication with him so he knows exactly where you're at with your emotions?

I, like your love connection, do wholeheartedly believe that things will work out "right" in the end. It's taken me a long hard time to know this in my heart. I know you can't see it now since you are so deep into it, but never fear - the Universe always has your back :)
Old 18-05-2012, 02:59 AM
sesheta

To scoobawater

I know you can't see it now since you are so deep into it, but never fear - the Universe always has your back :)

I love this!!! Very well said
Old 20-05-2012, 12:58 PM
woulvine

Follow your instinct. If it says be with him, then be with him. If it tells you to move on then move on
Old 21-05-2012, 03:29 PM
needguidience4

the probelm is hes made the desision not me, even though i love him i know he has chosen someone ealse so i should move on. the problem it is agaist my instinct to move on but i dont want to spend the rest of my life alone when hes happy with someone ealse. i carnt forse him to be with me, lol.
the other guy makes me happy, takes my mind of the pain for a while. i just wont love him the way i love the other guy. is it unfair as i know i would leave him in a heart beat so i could be with my true love.
i miss him so much, i miss that "at home feeling" i had when i was with him, that safeness, peacefullness that i have never felt before not even with my own family. He's become like family, oddly like my safety net :) like he should allways be here

Last edited by needguidience4 : 21-05-2012 at 06:26 PM.