Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Affirmations

Old 23-02-2022, 10:16 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rah nam
I am..........
I stilled my mind and what ever came to me was what I used. It worked for me.

I've actually been reading all your past posts and have found them to be quite illuminating.

"I AM" .....
Old 24-02-2022, 08:53 AM
Seeker

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chrysocolla
Do your choice in words really matter or will it be effective as long as you understand what you mean? Also is speaking it out loud more effective or does it matter? Thanks!

In order for words to be effective, you have to work with at least two layers of meaning.

I don't know the path you're on, but for example's sake, i'll use a random paradigm.
Consider the following affirmation:

a few years ago, i shouted and off somebody went ! .

In order to understand the effect that this affirmation has, that is, in order for your multidimensional brain to pick up everything, you need to look deeper into the sentence. If you do, you'll see:

a few years ago, i shouted, and off somebody went !

Now your brain picked up the red command. Maybe you (the self) didn't because you're focusing on a single dimension only.
Old 25-02-2022, 12:56 PM
Master
QUOTE 12 EXCERPT:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Angel lite plus

a few years ago, i shouted, and off somebody went !

Now your brain picked up the red command. Maybe you (the self) didn't because you're focusing on a single dimension only.

It's interesting how the highlighting focuses attention.

That brought to mind the well-known Selective Attention Test which you can take by watching this relatively short video:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vJG698U2Mvo

In some ways, there is a parallel between selective attention in this test and the attention focus that can manifest with the red highlighting in your example.
Old 25-02-2022, 01:35 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by guthrio
Actually I think it doesn't matter what you say at all. the most important dynamic is if you believe what you say, because that's where the power comes from for the law of attraction to convert it into manifestation
Yes and no! Doesn't matter, eh?
Do not think of a baby green elephant, never, don't.

(Thought I'd switch from the pink elephant sentence - don't think of a pink elephant either!)
Also? Don't think of a unicorn.
Let's see if that proves a point!
Words are one of the most powerful things in the Universe!

"Say it and claim it!"

And the Lord said , "Let there be light." He, of course, had to believe it would happen, ha!

''Say to this mountain...''

*I'll text in Navy Blue when I'm speaking as a Mod. :)

Prepare yourself for the coming astral journey of death by daily riding in the balloon of God-perception.
Through delusion you are perceiving yourself as a bundle of flesh and bones, which at best is a nest of troubles.
Meditate unceasingly, that you may quickly behold yourself as the Infinite Essence, free from every form of misery. ~Paramahansa's Guru's Guru

Old 25-02-2022, 10:44 PM
Master
I think as long as it’s clear- a meditation type vibe mine come from- almost like broker - I slowly talk the things I want… I have desires that I build for the future- that I’m actively pursuing and manifesting and I have dreams that get paid out by the broker—- every so often a dream will come to the forefront and I’ll start actively manifesting it.. manifesting meaning give energy too it… I have daily affirmation that are active on my soul **like I am happy, I am healthy or Ill … I am with commitment to my projects or mundane like I’m more in a meditation state… plenty of THC lol I think as long as it’s clear - it manifests

Arabic first language (English)—- bear with me and please be patient)
Old 26-02-2022, 09:38 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Angel lite plus
In....
... dimension only.
This reminds me so much of how multidimensional consciousness Abraham cannot translate sometimes into words the non-physical dimensions or something and they call it "vibrational gobbledeegoop!" Ahahaha!

Maybe you can explain me how in a timeless spaceless state of being there are beings of vibration? How can a vibration even vibrate or emmenate without space or time? Or beyond it?
Emmenation. Radiation. Vibration.
I am so fascinated by this. But my experience of it is limitted except that I can say that its bliss/joy beyond anything I've ever experienced.

Even trying to recal non-physical beings. My usual mind shuts off. It has to shut off. My resistant thoughts cannot enter those high frequencies. And so when I try to, it's like I lose awareness if I had resistance. Even trying to get there is already too resistant. Gotta be so purely aligned in allowance. normal natural healthy wellbeing. pure. positive. super uber clear. But actually I am entering a different kind of reality altogether. Like transporting to a completely new different universe. Beyond any of my usual thoughts.

Would be nice to be able to do it on purpose and more often and more freely and enjoy even talking about it. Like it is normal. I would like that to be nornal. Sounds like super fun to me.
Old 26-02-2022, 12:09 PM
Master
QUOTE 14 EXCERPT:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Miss Hepburn
I often use a variation of that when people try NOT to think about something or try to repress a thought in that matter.
It turns out that it becomes even more difficult NOT to think about that particular word or thought.
Excellent point!
Old 26-02-2022, 12:11 PM
Seeker

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ewwerrin
Maybe you can explain me how in a timeless spaceless state of being there are beings of vibration? How can a vibration even vibrate or emmenate without space or time? Or beyond it?

The simple answer is that it can't. There's something wrong with your definition of spacetime. In order to be able to grasp it, there are some concepts in General Systems Theory (The apex of synthesizing techniques) that might help. Integral philosophy for example is largely inspired by that field of knowledge.

Consider this:

In order for your brain to be able to analyze correctly, one needs to "get out of the system" in order to observe what is going on regarding the phenomenon of spacetime. But you aren't looking "down" if you are in a "higher" state. One needs to synthesize forms. There is no "higher and lower", only interpenetration or superposition.

As an example, you need to be able to create say 4 triangles while creating or drawing only 3. You want to ask how this is possible?

Well, draw an equilateral triangle. That's one. Next to it, draw a second equilateral triangle as big as the first with the point down on the left against it. And on top of these two, draw a third equilateral triangle with the two points of the base connecting to the tops of the two triangles below. Can you follow?

Now look at your drawing and you'll see you've formed automatically a 4th, as if it came out of thin air. The only difference is that it points downward. This is the fourth "astral triangle".

And you know what some people say about the astral; things are upside down "there".

Another better example can be seen in the image of "the young woman and the old woman". Look up into go ogle: "Young woman old woman illusion". Is the old woman you see the younger further up in time? Yes she is. But the forms are synthesized into a single image. go! ...........Get it?
Old 26-02-2022, 09:04 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Miss Hepburn
And the Lord said , "Let there be light."...

Miss Hepburn,

.... without ever speaking a word to the friend who eventually gave you the means to pay off your mortgage....

....IS irrefutable testament to the inner communication to which I am referring, not words you didn't use or thoughts you didn't think.
“Why, that’s true! I am a perfect, unlimited gull!” Jonathan opened his eyes asking, "Where are we?” The Elder Chiang said, “We’re on some planet with a green sky and a double star for a sun.” Jonathan made a scree of delight. “IT WORKS!" “Well, of course it works, Jon,” said Chiang. “It always works, when you know what you’re doing." (and even when you don't)

Last edited by Miss Hepburn : 26-02-2022 at 10:42 PM. Reason: Shortened quote as Admin has asked to 2-3 sentences
Old 26-02-2022, 10:39 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by guthrio
Miss Hepburn,
.... without ever speaking a word to the friend who eventually gave you the means to pay off your mortgage....
....IS irrefutable testament to the inner communication to which I am referring, not words you didn't use or thoughts you didn't think.
I understand what you're saying.

You know how when you're close to someone you can finish their sentences; you can anticipate almost their every need?
Likewise, when a person has a loving, close relationship with the Lord --who is aware of every thought
in your pretty little head...this is what happens...no words are needed.
(Like lovers.)

Does this happen for everyone? No, because there is too much static....aka mixed confused messages.

There is nothing special about the person ...but that they have their priorities clear and are focused (on their heart and
relationship inside with the Lord ---my exp anyway...
esp NOT having that relationship for decades, so knowing the difference.)

*I'll text in Navy Blue when I'm speaking as a Mod. :)

Prepare yourself for the coming astral journey of death by daily riding in the balloon of God-perception.
Through delusion you are perceiving yourself as a bundle of flesh and bones, which at best is a nest of troubles.
Meditate unceasingly, that you may quickly behold yourself as the Infinite Essence, free from every form of misery. ~Paramahansa's Guru's Guru