Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Affirmations

Old 24-01-2022, 01:32 PM
Newbie ;)

Technology concern

(Bad engrish ahead)
In a shared reality like this, isn't like I could just make something float because we all are accostumed to Gravity's action; instead, most of what I seen (and experimented?) involves affecting the random, correct?

I don't yet know about quantum computing nor its implications, though if technology doesn't yet look scary enough, my biggest concern is that no system truly applies the random, they rather simulate it, through the same accuracy as everything else. This goes for PCs, mobile phones, gaming consoles, web servers and so on; any internal discrepancy would crash the system almost immediately. Just overclock your PC a little too much and you'll guarantee a kernel panic or bsod within minutes unless you upgraded the cooling.

Wouldn't it make the Law of Attraction much harder to apply in an era like this?

EDIT: Interesting but probably unrelated, I remember my mom said that "witchcraft" was still frowned upon in this country as late as the 90s (and we still have laws against it), and it appears they stopped caring from ~2000s onwards.
Old 29-01-2022, 10:11 PM
Master
Hey,

Like your post/

Most of our affirmations and reality is based on quantum physics- NOT GATES and OR gates like bios and kernel- in the matrix of things—- gravity and force is probably a singularity of its own kind—- yet preceding a image- there are alternative worlds to think about : you probably are effecting the gravity and technology—- but it takes a while why other forces are acting to create a reality of how we see it today or believe it is to day- in reality jumping of a bridge wouldn’t mean falling to the ground-(that force if falling to the ground is a mixture of forces who are probably people like us—- by atom failing—- in other worlds your idea is probably manifesting…at least in other worlds- just this world is so set—- very shared indeed, by forces unknowingly by us!!

Arabic first language (English)—- bear with me and please be patient)