Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Affirmations

Old 12-11-2019, 07:41 AM
Newbie ;)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unseeking Seeker

There is this place within
Some call the garden of Eden
That we may reach in an instant
If we be free of resistance
The path pathless
The beauty fathomless
Wherein trance like in loving ecstasy
We are as we are in rapture of singularity

This is so very beautiful and spoke right to my soul.
Old 13-11-2019, 01:33 AM
Master
@tracy18 @Unseeking Seeker

I thought so, too!
“Why, that’s true! I am a perfect, unlimited gull!” Jonathan opened his eyes asking, "Where are we?” The Elder Chiang said, “We’re on some planet with a green sky and a double star for a sun.” Jonathan made a scree of delight. “IT WORKS!" “Well, of course it works, Jon,” said Chiang. “It always works, when you know what you’re doing." (and even when you don't)
Old 13-11-2019, 09:57 PM
Newbie ;)

Thanks for sharing, just finished reading, it's great!
Old 14-11-2019, 07:24 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by iamram
Thanks for sharing, just finished reading, it's great!

Iamram,

Welcome to Spiritual Forums....

May you also discover how profoundly appreciative we all are for one another's contributions here, including yours.

Enjoy!
“Why, that’s true! I am a perfect, unlimited gull!” Jonathan opened his eyes asking, "Where are we?” The Elder Chiang said, “We’re on some planet with a green sky and a double star for a sun.” Jonathan made a scree of delight. “IT WORKS!" “Well, of course it works, Jon,” said Chiang. “It always works, when you know what you’re doing." (and even when you don't)
Old 24-11-2019, 10:37 AM
Angel1

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unseeking Seeker
There is this place within
Some call the garden of Eden
That we may reach in an instant
If we be free of resistance
The path pathless
The beauty fathomless
Wherein trance like in loving ecstasy
We are as we are in rapture of singularity
I missed this one.

*I'll text in Navy Blue when I'm speaking as a Mod. :)

Prepare yourself for the coming astral journey of death by daily riding in the balloon of God-perception.
Through delusion you are perceiving yourself as a bundle of flesh and bones, which at best is a nest of troubles.
Meditate unceasingly, that you may quickly behold yourself as the Infinite Essence, free from every form of misery. ~Paramahansa's Guru's Guru

Old 07-12-2019, 02:44 PM
Master
Hi Miss Hepburn,

Unseeking Seeker's gifts of poetry are like finding an unexpectedly pleasant resonance not felt in just that way within one's own self, until then.

...affects me that way, too (as do your resonant thoughts)

Last edited by guthrio : 07-12-2019 at 04:27 PM.
Old 13-01-2020, 12:29 AM
Master
How can we change the world?

All,

Before I actually submitted this blog, I "thought" about it. Then I decided to type it and submit it. What did my "thoughts" bring into your life?

The very post that you are reading....now !

Now....... pretend you didn't come across this blog, for whatever reason.

There would be a different life outcome for you (who would NOT be reading this) and for me, who would not be aware that you have even read it, unless you offered a reply to this blog. Our decisions engender different outcomes and different worlds for you and for me because of our "thoughts".

The difference between "To be" and "not to be" is.....a thought. Except ALL the thoughts we choose and ALL the thoughts we DON'T choose exist AT THE SAME TIME, whether they include them in our life-changing decisions OR not !!

The ramifications of this are what physicists call the "Many worlds theory", provided in the source.

Kinda interesting when you think about it...

Do you know what the purpose of a rudder on a ship is? It helps turn the entire ship. Compared in size with the ship, a rudder is small.....but without it, the ship cannot change direction. Whether it's on a sailboat or on a huge, seagoing oceanliner, by changing the direction the "insignificant" rudder points, that causes the direction of entire vessel to change accordingly.

Here are examples of others whose lives changed our entire worldview with ideas that were considered false and insignificant by everybody ELSE (except for these few) at the time:

Do the Heavens still rotate around the Earth? Not after Copernicus, Kepler, and Galileo. Are time and space separate from one another? Not after Einstein. Did you get your vaccines this year? Thanks to Pasteur you did. Is the Earth still flat? Ask Erikson, Columbus or Magellan for the answer. Do you have to study your science homework or read the scriptures of whatever faith you profess in the dark? Not after a little help from Gutenburg and Edison.

NO ONE is insignificant because we are all connected. Have you seen the movie "Pay It Forward"? Do you think that the simple act of one little boy looking for someone good for his Mom is insignificant? Did you observe the ripple effect his love and dedication had on many, many more people than he could have possibly counted?

Consider that daring AND caring to know and live Truth goes a lot further to help others who will witness and seek to emulate YOUR empowered example than.....

.....worrying about whether their dis-empowered worldview could adversely affect you....

Culture is habitual behavior of ideas as practiced by individuals, who form larger groups, and which is writ large as those groups identify themselves as parts of a civilization.

As the individual’s ideas about him/her self change, so does the culture in which the individual resides, which in turn affects the groups that form the civilization. How do these ideas become part of a culture? We, as transmitters and receivers of meaning in our various languages, are taught, from childhood on, to AGREE upon the assignment of meaning. For instance the meaning of “blue” (such as "when you see such and such a color, it is blue). Once, while observing a “blue” pen in a plastic holder, it had not really struck me what a hold the habitual meaning of "blue" had on my thinking. Not only did I realize that "blue" is simply a concept taught to me from childhood on, and re-taught every time I see "blue", but I realized that the framework of assigned concepts I call my world view is similarly reengergized every waking moment. I learned in that short moment, that the concept of "blue" does not apply to the reality of the pen's existence just because I habitually recite the NAME I've been taught for one of its attributes. But I realized that's HOW CULTURE IS LEARNED.

Idea by idea. Individual by individual.

Just be yourself, the Self you were created to be.

You don't change the world. You change erroneous ideas about yourself within YOU. Then, and ONLY then, can you BE THE CHANGE you've discovered as truth within.... for YOURSELF. Others, within themselves, decide FOR THEMSELVES, to accept or reject the idea they perceive you presenting as Truth.

The impact of changed ideas on culture and civilization doesn’t end with truths that others found THAT WERE JUST WAITING TO BE DISCOVERED. What would you think the impact would be on a civilization if the individuals who comprised it found the ‘truth that set them free’? Ever since mankind's advent on the Earth, virtually the ENTIRETY of civilization’s concepts concerning existence, governmental enterprise, art, war, medicine, science, economics, philosophy, metaphilosophy, and religion under a SINGLE flaw in our conception, has been what? To avoid, mitigate, delay, prevent or cause what we think of as the death of the body! That's been human existence in a nutshell for EONS!

As author Baird Spalding says in the reference, below, 'Becoming aware of yourself as a spiritual being, offspring of an infinite spiritual system and one with all the powers and capacities within that system, is the very essence of attainment. To grow from the present state of awareness of himself as a material being and into the consciousness that he is a spiritual being contains the full secret of man's attainment.'

I believe we have been just as mistaken to miss the truth about ourselves as Spiritual Beings, as earlier individuals were about those previously mentioned ideas that they erroneously considered true. That is, until someone, like a Galileo, or Magellan or Einstein, or Jesus reveals the error in our thinking.

After flawed ideas have been proven wrong so many times, it should be obvious that the principles of Life operate perfectly, without the slightest deviation, variation, or attenuation at ANY time or in ANY place for ANYBODY! If ALL the principles these people discovered were in perfect operation just as eternally BEFORE as AFTER their discovery and application, this has to include spiritual principles.

What would such a civilization whose culture UNDERSTOOD, TRANSMITTED, AND ACTED UPON TRUE PRINCIPLES BE LIKE?

As Baird Spalding wrote, ' training children to react to constructive ideals and band together to promote harmony, developing the mass instinct in this way, would destroy the root of all unhappiness, misery, want, and war in the world.'

Such a civilization, comprised of adults and children, who understood that they, created as immortal Spiritual Beings, operated under perfect, eternally unchangeable principles, would be nearly unrecognizable.

Almost as unrecognizable as our present civilization would be to those I mentioned above whose ideas and lives helped profoundly change our false views.

Unrecognizable, perhaps, but waiting to be discovered as true, nevertheless!

Here’s another truth: “The kingdom of Heaven is at hand”. When you understand, as Jesus revealed, that the Kingdom of Heaven is right within you, and has ALWAYS BEEN, then IT IS at hand, isn't it?

Not after you die!!

Right where you are, READING THESE WORDS!!

Now imagine, as He does, all of us living as a culture of individuals who understand, transmit and act upon the idea that our Divine heritage as immortal Spiritual Beings, created as the very Spirit and Image of our Creator....is

....Truth, right at hand, awaiting your conscious RE-cognition!!

Again, the point is that just as a tiny, "insignificant" act by ONE part of the Whole has the potential to affect the entire structure, you are a rudder, too.

Your own thoughts are the "rudder" determining the direction of your life....and YOU are in control of the rudder.....AND the direction, do you see?

Change the "direction" of your thoughts of insignificance to thoughts that "you and your ideas matter", and watch the direction of your life change while you "pay it forward".

By changing yourself…..you change YOUR world and the relationship you have to all parts of it.

THAT IS HOW YOU make a difference.....

Again, NO ONE is insignificant......because we are all connected..... "Paying It Forward" in each other's lives......just as those mentioned above ACTUALLY did !!

Can a Mom find interesting stories to entertain her children to help them sleep at night? Ask author J.K Rowling, MOM, and author of the extremely popular Harry Potter Series (Books 1-7) that she wrote for her kids, now enthusiastically enjoyed by millions around the world....in several languages !

Right here is where the "dots" in this long answer get connected to your question:

Are you ready ?? Here it is:

......Become the "best seller" of your OWN life....to you.

That is what makes ALL the difference in the world.....

The "road less travelled" is really the path within ourselves whereupon we become what we already are.....and (sharing) THAT is what makes all the difference in the world.

I thank you for taking time to read this blog.......and for making a difference in my life with the sharing of any replies you may have...

Reference: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Many-w...interpretation
Old 13-01-2020, 12:37 AM
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by guthrio
All,

Before I actually submitted this blog, I "thought" about it. Then I decided to type it and submit it. What did my "thoughts" bring into your life?
...[/url]
Friendly suggestion : if you want people to read such long posts, provide a summary in the beginning, and divide it in manageable titled sections.

The book I'm currently reading has almost 700 pages. If it hadn't a pretty detailed table of content, even with its favorable reviews and interesting subject, I wouldn't have tackled it.

By the way, I'd say that "EVERYONE is insignificant" is more accurate than "NO ONE is insignificant".
Everything expressed here is what I believe. Keep that in mind when you read my post, as I kept it in mind when I wrote it. I don't parrot others. Most of my spiritual beliefs come from direct channeling guidance. I have no interest in arguing whose belief is right, and whose is wrong. I'm here just to express my opinions, and read about others'.
Old 13-01-2020, 12:52 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by inavalan
Friendly suggestion : if you want people to read such long posts, provide a summary in the beginning, and divide it in manageable titled sections.

The book I'm currently reading has almost 700 pages. If it hadn't a pretty detailed table of content, even with its favorable reviews and interesting subject, I wouldn't have tackled it.

Thanks Inavalan,

Life needs no such divisions.

Its content is simply two words: I AM, the entirety of which is written as the "contents" of one's own heart.

Any review of its details, favorable or otherwise, depend solely upon your own reading, to enjoy as you will.

I hope you have....

Again, thanks.
Old 13-01-2020, 12:55 AM
Master

okay .
Everything expressed here is what I believe. Keep that in mind when you read my post, as I kept it in mind when I wrote it. I don't parrot others. Most of my spiritual beliefs come from direct channeling guidance. I have no interest in arguing whose belief is right, and whose is wrong. I'm here just to express my opinions, and read about others'.