Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Soulmates & Twin Flames

Old 04-01-2016, 12:19 PM
Deactivated Account

Hearing my TFs name being called in my dream and tinnitus, Have you experienced this?

First dream Ive had relating to him in weeks, I cant remember the storyline but I do remember hearing someone saying his name right before I woke up.
When I was on lunch today my left ear started ringing, Im worried because it is the left hand side.
Have you experienced this?
Old 05-01-2016, 03:36 AM
Experiencer
I heard on a podcast yesterday that ringing in the ears is a sign of clairaudience. I have no idea, though. He also mentioned it could be tinnitus but to meditate and try to hear whatever messages spirit is trying to convey to you. Same as if you were "out of tune" and meditation got you back in tune.

I've had ringing in my ears for many years now. Never really bothered me too much. But last couple of weeks it got so much worse all of a sudden. Like you, I'm trying to see what's causing it. It could be physical or spiritual. I hope we both find out soon. I'm not too worried, however. Whatever comes, I'll let it come. If it stays, I'll let it stay. If it vanishes, I'll let it go. What's the use in worrying? I'm done with worrying anymore :)