Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Soulmates & Twin Flames

Old 02-01-2016, 04:06 PM
Deactivated Account

Feeling disconnected from TF since meeting new guy?

I still think about him throughout the day more than the guy Im seeing actually but I now longer "feel" him in me if that makes any sense. I feel distant from him. I am seeing 1111,111,11 and I do still see and hear his name. I feel far and distant. I also feel like I am betraying him by dating this new guy even though he doesnt seem to want me. Seeing a lot of 1111 since I have been dating this new guy and I feel very skeptical about my and Tf's connection.
Old 02-01-2016, 04:07 PM
Deactivated Account

Any advise on the disconnected feeling with slight synchronicity and what are these 1111,111,11. Not clear answers in google with regards to TF
Old 02-01-2016, 06:16 PM
Knower
Hmm, I really have no idea what's the connection between 11:11 and TF. But from the 11:11 itself that I know, it basically means a new beginning or a new gate has opened for you. Either a new chance, a new project, a new goal, etc whatever that is. And for angels, the number one resonates a lot with thoughts. It's basically that whatever you think about, might manifest into reality, so it's like a message to be careful on what you think about.
Old 02-01-2016, 07:04 PM
Master
Enjoy this new guy. Why worry about feeling disconnected? If he is your twin flame, there is nothing you need to hold on to.
Old 04-01-2016, 11:14 PM
Master
Google Number sequences doreen virtue . . 1s are new beginnings the start of a new cycle .

Faith is to believe what you do not see; the reward of this faith is to see what you believe.”