Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Soulmates & Twin Flames

Old 31-12-2015, 05:21 PM
Pathfinder
Talking Happy New Year everyone!

Happy New Year! :) Before the new year starts I just want to thank you all for how amazingly supportive you've been. Everyone on this forum is so supportive and friendly to one another! I felt like I was going insane for years now until I found this forum a few months ago, and to finally see other people who share my experiences and don't think I'm nuts has been a breathe of fresh air. (Not that I'm not! )

But anyway, thank you all for fostering such an amazing community here and for being so accepting of everyone's experiences. Enjoy your nights and be safe!!
Old 31-12-2015, 09:06 PM
Knower
Happy New Year, lovely!! And everyone else, too! I'm so glad I met you all! Kindred spirits
Old 31-12-2015, 11:20 PM
Guide

Happy New Year community! Be confident, Love happiness passion friendship beauty luck success coming our way
Old 01-01-2016, 01:01 AM
Master

Happy New Year!!

It's summer here and the 1st day of January we have rain pouring down for the first time so far this summer. I see it as a symbol for deep cleansing, washing away the old.

Have an amazing year all!
Old 01-01-2016, 10:26 AM
Knower
Happy New Year everybody!!! :-)

In my country it`s winter here. Everything is white... trees... land. So beautiful!
Old 01-01-2016, 03:55 PM
Experiencer

HAPPY NEW YEAR ALL!!!! Much love in the new year and a positive and happy life ahead with many great memories!!! Happy new year all. Let's make this the best year yet!!
Old 02-01-2016, 12:55 AM
Master
Happy new year to everyone here !I hope big shifts, changes and reunions that lead you in the right path of the TF journey.
Old 04-01-2016, 04:38 PM
Experiencer
Hi,

Happy New Year to each and everyone here on SF! May 2016 be a wonderfully blessed year filled with happiness, good health, fun, acheivements, prosperity and contentment!!!

tc
-Blissful