Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Paranormal & Supernatural > ESP & Telepathy

Old 03-11-2015, 11:33 AM
Newbie ;)

telepathic attack/control and or telekinesis help and understanding.

Hi

I'm am awakened 31, i joined this forum a few months ago so i don't know if i can be still call a newbie :-).

I am in a place right now where I'm feeling stuck. I am under telepathic attack from more than one person i think, not sure where i live.

I moved to a new area 4 years ago and I haven't been happy here. When I first moved here i had no problems, then i got a car. And thats when things started to go wrong. My car got scratched regularly and one night I heard a girl who from what i understand is involved in the telepathic attack saying "i cant wait for when she see this in the morning" I recognized the voice and thought it was a girl that I had seen I didn't confront her but told friends and family what had happened. I shouldn't of but assumed she was involved in fact I thought 4 girls were involved, I said some angry things that were directed to them and i am not proud of and i just don't get on with anyone where I live.

My mums car has been scratched and my brothers. things have been said things I'm not proud of, in that moment of time I honestly thought it was them but realize i should of accused I made a mistake and now it feels I'm being punished for it.

Im not even sure when the telepathy by them began. they said all my life is this possible to do to someone?

It started last year in November when someone contacted me saying they said my grandmother, in my head I was stupid enough to believe them. I honestly thought it was, i don't even know why maybe because i know nothing about telepathy or at that time the spiritual world. I honestly believed everything they said they so me so many silly things that I was famous i don't know if i was being controlled in someway, when i think back i don't even know why i believed them this carried on for 6 months, i acted out of character and I have lost friend to a world in my head.

Then they said all these things weren't true. And all the nice things that were going on became really real. I didn't know what to do I honestly thought this world that they had created in my head was real. Since then they have been with me as a presence every day. There is someone constantly in my head saying "You stink" this is a phrase that is repeated every minute from morning to night. There is a presence I know it sounds odd the feeling someone is with me and that my actions are not my own. They are trying (I know it sounds weird ) to take me over, i keep bumping into things from reflex my body moves my eyes I was wondering if this is telekinesis. I just don't feel like myself and I haven't for a long time. I was diagnosed with IBS and i have had one symptom for 10 years and they have said they have been doing this since then. This abuse is every day 24/7 and I'm finding it difficult, they say they are controlling my body and stopping my thoughts they call it droining when i just cant think of anything is this possible. This experience has made me question myself I'm not even sure how to think right now.

Its got really bad to the point where they want me to commit suicide adding feelings of this. I just don't feel like myself. They send me subliminal messages through songs, through what I read. My voice changes sometimes and they say I will never truly be alone. And it scares me, the worst thing is my family don't know about telepathy so I feel totally alone no one will believe me.

Not sure where to start if I'm honest I'm scared its been 6 months and they won't go. I understand some of my actions are why they are angry but they say they won't go till i am dead. they seem to be using different telepathic skill to channel me and i just confused with everything they are doing.

If anyone has any ideas. I am totally open for change.

Best Wishes

Awakened31
Old 03-11-2015, 12:27 PM
Knower

Are you hearing actual voices. Or are you having thoughts?
It is not my intention to sound mean, but you seem to need medical help.
Old 03-11-2015, 12:37 PM
Newbie ;)

I am hearing actual voices.
Old 03-11-2015, 03:55 PM
Newbie ;)

I understand your concern but honestly this is happening to me genuinely
Old 04-11-2015, 01:40 AM
Super Moderator
Dear awakened31,
If you hear any voice urging you to commit suicide, then PLEASE call for help! Call a suicide helpline as soon as you can. No matter who is doing this, or any details about telepathy etc, you have to take some action to protect your life.
Many blessings and I wish you well.

This is for your information, and hope there are links here that you can use if necessary:

(From Spiritual Forums Rules)
Suicide Posts: Most members of Spiritual Forums do not have the necessary training to respond to those who are considering suicide and may even with the best of intentions say something that could negatively affect someone in that state of mind. These posts also can negatively affect anyone struggling with depression who reads them. So we cannot in good conscience allow discussions about a member's suicidal ideas to remain on the forums. If you are having suicidal thoughts, please contact someone who is properly trained to respond to these matters. There are sites that provide hotlines you can call to talk to someone who can help, such as http://www.befrienders.org/support/helplines.asp and http://www.suicidehotlines.com/national.html for example.
Old 04-11-2015, 02:44 AM
Knower

Quote:
Originally Posted by awakened31
I understand your concern but honestly this is happening to me genuinely
sent you a private message.
Old 04-11-2015, 06:22 AM
Seeker

Exclamation Get Help, protect yourself

1. If you are considering suicide, please go to a mental health professional or seek free counseling here: http://www.suicidepreventionlifeline.org/ .
Your life is valuable, don't give up. Things will get better.
1.2 Try telling this to a person you trust the most and you know he/she won't laugh at you.

** Take the following advice with a grain of salt **

2. If you are Cristian/catholic, start praying, like every time you get attacked because this sounds more like witchcraft. You don't have to vocally pray. You can pray in silence. The more you pray, the better protected you get. Ask Jesus Christ, Saint Michael Archangel and Saint Raphael Archangel .

3. Find a good psychic to help you find out what is happening. Don't give them any information, let them tell you everything you know and should know.

4. Buy some Rue , it's very cheap: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ruta_graveolens . Put it on your garden, or inside your dormitory, or wherever you spend most of your time. They smell very well and will absorb any negative energy, and will protect you from many psychic attacks. If the rue dies, buy another one. Don't stay more than a day without a Rue.

5. Get a cheap and real Baltic Sea Amber. If it's a pendant that you can hold 24/7, the better: http://amzn.to/1NPkZxO (this is no referral link of any sort nor advertisement ). This stone is very, very powerful for protecting you against psychic attacks.

6. Try imagining and visualizing yourself surrounded by a strong light sphere that emanates from you. It's like a protective shield that nothing negative can pass through.

7. (extra) Try to also carrying a Saint Benedict silver pendant: http://amzn.to/1KWPZHH (this is no referral link of any sort nor advertisement ) . It's a very strong symbol for protection against the strongest forces of evil and many illnesses.
Old 04-11-2015, 07:12 AM
Seeker

Cat

awakened31, you may wonder how do I know that what I mentioned before works?
Well, it turns out those are the tools that what I use for protection.
For more than 4 years my girlfriend has been constantly sick and depressed/suicidal,
and during the same time, I have been having lot's of misfortunes on my life, and a lot
of missed opportunities.
5 months ago broke the last straw: my girlfriend got very ill and was hospitalized.
Her family connected some dots, and called a professional psychic to help her somehow since
she was on the brink of death.
He then told her family that someone was psychically attacking her through witchcraft.
We did some research, and found that rue, baltic amber, prayer, and Saint Benedict's cross really worked
against evil and witchcraft.
In less than 1 week of getting her baltic amber pendant, my gf got a lot better, and was allowed to return home.
On my side, I suddenly started getting job interviews from companies I didn't applied for,
my sleep paralysis disappeared over night, I am now earning 5 to 6 times more than what I earned on the last 6 years
(I'm not bragging, nor I'm materialistic. I was near bankruptcy due to my gf's medical costs ) .
My girlfriend has a reason to live and is not depressed anymore.
I know it may sound cheesy, or fake, or that I'm trying to get people into Christianity, but that's far from the truth.
5 months ago I was an atheist, just like my gf, and after opening our hearts into religion we found some answers and
solutions to our problems.
I hope my experiences can help you in some way.
Old 05-11-2015, 12:36 PM
Newbie ;)

Hi thank you notapsychic for your advice and sharing your experience, i have seeked help in the form of a spiritual councellor and will definitely look into look into your methods for protection. thank you very much for the advice

warmest regards

Awakened31
Old 06-11-2015, 05:15 AM
Seeker

One last thing I forgot to mention.
When you get yourself spiritually cleansed, either by yourself or with the help of the spiritual counselor, not only do things start to get better... the people that are torturing you will get that wrong-doing back , and some times even worse.
If they are several girls, they'll all experience misfortunes, not because of your cleansing per se, but because of something called the Law of Karma. Anyone that causes you harm either physically or psychically will get the same or worse harm either in this life or the next or in their families. The worse and meaner their attacks are, the worse is the price they'll have to pay.
Whenever they attack you, think and try to tell them psychically "Everything you do against me will get back at you. You have to pay your karma". The stronger you think or vocally say it, and the more confident you say it, the better you'll be countering their attack.

I'm not saying karma is instant. It could take a few weeks , or a couple months, or even years. On my case one of the people hurting me and my gf got to the hospital for surgery out of the blue 2 weeks ago, other had her beloved dog on the hospital for surgery, other got clinically depressed... they were lots of people behind that attack against us...
On our side, we didn't do any kind of witchcraft, nor tried to harm them, nor wished them bad things. We simply cleansed ourselves, protected spiritually, pray every day several times. It was very bad ** the amount of damage we got.
My GF and I try live our lives trying not to hurt anybody, nor taking advantage or anybody, nor abusing anybody, but I don't know why people hate us that much.

I honestly wish you the best on your recovery and good luck on your life.

**(Swear-word edited by staff)