Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Paranormal & Supernatural > ESP & Telepathy

Old 11-11-2015, 11:59 AM
Newbie ;)

Hi

Thank you for the messages of support

best wishes
Awakened31
Old 01-12-2015, 06:02 AM
Newbie ;)

It might be spirit harm or true telepathy.
With true telepathy, usually you should be able to receive thoughts from not only the girls who are harming you, but from other people (whom you have a strong connection with, like family and friends) as well.
If not, then maybe it is spirit harm. The spirit is from hungry ghost realm.

I am speaking from the point of view of a buddhist practitioner. I encountered paranormal events and sought help from my spiritual teachers. They have much better knowledge and methods to counteract than other spiritual community I have met.
It is okay if you find these hard to accept. I only want to help you.

The primary reason you encounter such things is karma. In the past life you have harmed other beings in a similar manner, but you could not remember the past life, only very few people can.

The way to counteract is to
- Purify the karma

Please have a look at the link:
thubtenchodron.org/1992/08/purify-negative-karma

The key to purification is to have the 'four opponent powers' - regret, refuge, remedy, and determination of not to it again.
The stronger the above four emotion in your mind stream, the better is the purification effect.
For object of refuge, if you are not a buddhist, you might try to replace that with taking refuge with the christian god.
For the remedial action, you could choose to read aloud the heart sutra a number of times a day.

- Recite protection mantras

The tara mantra: Om Tara Tuttare Ture Soha
youtube.com/watch?v=MY5wxOhlPig

The advice I obtained from my own teacher is to do it 700 times a day. You could start from 100. You can do the recitations at any speed that is comfortable for you.
It stopped the psychic attack within ten minutes when I did it. But this was a temporary stop.
In order to cease the psychic attack completely, you had to purify all the karma related to the psychic attack you are experiencing.

- Forgive the people / spirits who are harming you
By harming you, they harvest a lot of karma on their side.
It might not repay in this life, since in order for karma to repay in this life, it has to be very severe. But it will definitely ripen next life or the life after.
Karma increases exponentially. When it comes back to them, it is going to be way larger than what they are doing to you.
Therefore have pity for them.

- Seek guidance from Tibetan buddhist community
buddhanet.net
They can probably give you more comprehensive advice than I can, and they can offer blessings for you.

Overall be prepared it will take long time to cease the psychic attack. It took me six months of devoted practice. Purification practice is the main method to reduce the duration of suffering - it is said that karma will last a certain period of time, if karma is still there, blessings and rituals can lesson the suffering but cannot eliminate it. For all of the practice, the more 'pure' - concentrated, devotional, loving and compassionate - your mind is, the better the effect. The more repetition the practice, the better the effect.
Old 09-01-2016, 07:54 PM
Experiencer
Dear awakened:

Firstly, NO ONE has power over you...unless YOU accept this as true.

Now, it appears that you do not have an issue with telepathic individuals but in fact you DO have an issue with strong Willed individuals and that YOU are psychically sensing and feeling their negative energies that have been 'projected' to you on a weekly basis.

Therefore, in order to end this 'energetic attack', it is important ti first understand that.....YOU and you alone have the power to "Remove or Accept" this energy exchange.

Having a heightened sensitivity to others is not the problem here, but rather, your unconscious belief that you are a victim to this kind of interaction, is the real culprit. And that this belief needs to be "Addressed, accepted and resolved", in order to discontinue these types of experiences, understand?

It is a 're-structuring' of your life, by means of removing the limiting beliefs that create the perceptions and actions that promotes these "Victim type events" in your life.

It appears that you have a determined and concise mind, therefore, you would benefit greatly by focusing on your 're-structuring' of your life through identifying, addressing and removing those limiting beliefs that are currently blocking your success.

I wish you well in your efforts.

In Light & Joy

The Taoist
Old 21-01-2016, 02:44 PM
Seeker

Dude...lets work together I know exactly what you are going through. I've gone through it and can. Keep it simple. Message me!
Old 26-01-2016, 10:39 PM
Suspended
Guide
Okay I've been reading a lot of similar stories to this. There seems to be some mysterious group or groups of psychics that are harassing people. I have read that one group is from California, not sure about the other stories. If you can tell us your state it would give me more data about this strange group of psychics.

If they are harassing you that badly, then you might have to resort to psychic defense techniques. Which I call "distortion field" or "thought scrambling". It's where you make your own mind an uncomfortable place to dwell by making ringing noises in your own head and thinking super random thoughts.

If you feel them in your head again then I suggest trying it at that time, it's hard to keep distorting your own mind 24/7 but if you do while they are in your head, you will make them think twice about invading your head again.