Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Spiritual Development

Old 24-05-2015, 08:23 PM
Master
It changed my life ...

Any life changing moments .....

X dazzler x
Old 24-05-2015, 08:49 PM
Master
Too many to name ;) from early childhood to present day...depends on the flavour of life-changing. Many are too personal...Some are very hard to relate without many doing a bit of eye-rolling hahaha ;) Not certain what sort of life-changing we're talking here?

Though with regard to how these all impacted my spiritual path, there is some broad commonality. I do broadly see and feel things in visual, sensory, and mechanistic terms (how things work, how the energy looks and feels and behaves), even spiritually. I think it has to do with the broader umbrella of healing and of the integrity or flow/feedback of all things and all systems...even within each of us. That's why when many discuss Spirit or energy or love intellectually, I am more likely to describe how it felt or looked. When I was younger, it was more through dreams and then lucid dreams.

Also, when many relate an experience with Spirit or guides, it is very much in the realm of indescribable feelings or thoughts, and I respect that. For me, however, I go to my healing places and I speak to guides directly. I can see them, hear them, and as appropriate touch them. And for those experiences with Spirit, where there is no "sight" in the common sense, I can still hear, speak with, and touch and feel the "essence" -- which I can best describe in terms of core emotion and illumination.

What I mean is, regarding the many and ongoing life-changing events of spirit, it's never in the head for me. It's full immersion, full engagement, and the mind is just a facilitator. Rather than an obstacle. So for me, something life-changing isn't an intellectual breakthrough. It's always a ground-up thing. Which I can appreciate intellectually later. Not certain if this is commonly the way or not.

Peace & blessings
7L/Amanda

Here we must be unafraid of what is difficult.

For all living beings in nature must unfold in their particular way

and become themselves despite all opposition.

-- Rainer Maria Rilke
Old 24-05-2015, 09:26 PM
No.

*I'll text in Navy Blue when I'm speaking as a Mod. :)

Prepare yourself for the coming astral journey of death by daily riding in the balloon of God-perception.
Through delusion you are perceiving yourself as a bundle of flesh and bones, which at best is a nest of troubles.
Meditate unceasingly, that you may quickly behold yourself as the Infinite Essence, free from every form of misery. ~Paramahansa's Guru's Guru

Old 24-05-2015, 10:49 PM
Master
Yeah this one right in this moment.

Man has learned how to challenge both Nature and art to become the incitements to vice! His very cups he has delighted to engrave with libidinous subjects, and he takes pleasure in drinking from vessels of obscene form! Pliny the Elder
Old 25-05-2015, 07:57 AM
chae2015

Hi dazzler,

Yes, there has been major changes in my life ever since the walk-in/soul exchange took place in a NDE (Near Death Experience). For example; the only thing evident from the old soul today is the physical body remains.
Old 25-05-2015, 10:03 AM
Lorelyen

Giving my birth parents the elbow changed my life dramatically. At the time I didn't realise quite how far reaching it would be but my life would likely have been very different otherwise.

It takes a great unhappiness and insecurity to value the opposites when they're given to you.

Old 25-05-2015, 03:41 PM
Ascender

Life has been one big altering event.
Old 25-05-2015, 03:47 PM
Master
a fall down the stairs, a broken leg and life was never the same again.
best thing that ever happened to me :)
Old 25-05-2015, 03:50 PM
Master

If I didn't have life changing experiences, I would't be where I am today.

I agree with 7, to numerous to list. Heck, I can't even remember a lot of them. But I see where I started in this life and I see where I am today. And all I can say is WOW!
Old 25-05-2015, 04:04 PM
Master
There have been many moments that have changed my life, but the most recent and important was when I broke a window with my elbow, cut my arm and crash my car, all in the same night.

I wouldn't change a bit of it.