Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Spiritual Development

Old 22-05-2015, 05:59 AM
Seeker

Kundalini and Migraines

Does anyone have any experience with kundalini affecting their migraines? Intensifying them or increasing the frequency? Or the opposite?

I have had migraines since puberty, and I'm in my late 30's so, I've had them awhile. And I would often get them about once a month, relative to my cycles, but since I've been experiencing kundalini rising symptoms, they have kind of dropped off a bit. I got my first one (since the symptoms started) yesterday really late, and because it did not hurt immediately, I did not run for the pain meds right away, even though I had the prelude of the aura - not a metaphysical type of aura, what doctors refer to the visual disturbances related to migraines - mine always look like a line of bright light in my vision.
When the aura faded away, typically the sign that the real pain is about to start, I still did not feel much pain. Just a mild ache at the base of my skull. But, fear of more pain yet to come prompted me to still take the pain meds then just in case it was just delayed pain not fully transmuted pain.

So I have two parts of my question. First as above, anyone have experience with migraines being affected by their kundalini rising - not fully risen, just at the starting lines?

And the other part of my question is: if migraines can be caused by kundalini rising or the energy overflowing too much or blockages and such, can migraines be a sign of too much too soon? I mean, I've been going through major stuff the last few days, with some intense rushes of energy - don't think they were fully awakening anything but damn they felt good - and it got me thinking, was the migraine a warning that I need to ground myself more or do more meditation or something to kind of calm the energy down? I'm just about the middle of my cycle when I would often experience the migraines before this whole thing started. I don't know. I like to label things and understand them. It's hard to just be.

Lastly, has anyone ever had OTC pain meds like acetaminophen affect the awareness of symptoms? I have been experiences very blissful feelings of energy the last three days, every day but today, I took Tylenol and nothing. Just curious if anyone had any thoughts on that too.
TIA!
Old 22-05-2015, 08:49 AM
Deactivated Account

If you think of the kundalini central channel as water that flows up, when that is blocked and clogged up but then starts to move then everything will start to be pushed up, so even if your kundalini is at your root chakra you could get headaches.

I did have migraines when kundalini was opening my crown chakra, and also even worse when it was opening my 9th causal chakra at the back of the head, but that is a different matter. As it was opening I was probably shedding off karma and attracted a nasty entity that was feeding off the new portal. As soon as I threw it off the migraines stopped, but a couple of months later the tell tale sign of a fully newly opened chakra was there, once it had finished expanding.

I've got a friend who has migraines. She's not spiritual but I asked a spiritual friend about it and she told me that migraines are often caused by auric rips around the head chakras which then let in entities, just like happened in my own case. When you activate kundalini these things also become more noticeable because you become more sensitive.

Unfortunately during the awakening process it is probably impossible to not feel any discomfort as your awareness of yourself and your ego expands it can be uncomfortable because you are more or less being stretched and the new energy fills the new space. Thankfully we are flexible and being stretched is really the natural state of consciousness but on earth we have shrank so much that we have forgotten what it's like to be energetically bigger. When we start to remember again it's uncomfortable because our ego wants to hold onto its old self-image.

But you can lessen the symptoms to a comfortable level. Work on stretching slowly rather than all in one go (which is dangerous). So that'd be things like grounding the energy, though it might not abate the migraines and I would suggest getting checked out by a reputable healer for that just so you can be sure you have no auric rips or entities and if you do then they can deal with it for you. Or you could learn on your own to see what is going on at an energetic level and learn to deal with them yourself.

Lastly about pain medication, I don't take it because whenever I do take it my symptoms flare up even worse. They aren't agreeable with my energy and instead of making me better I just explode in pain. Now I don't even remember the last time I took any, I will usually look at treating the energetic cause first instead and soothing that and using my own healing abilities.

Which is funny because before Kundalini awoke I was gulping down all sorts en mass, lol. I went from a huge tolerance to no tolerance at all.

But I'm sure it differs with each person and their type of energy and also what stage they are going through. My own energy system is a little different from others.
Old 22-05-2015, 08:53 AM
Deactivated Account

Oh and about your cycles, you have more energy flowing at this time because the walls between the conscious and subconscious mind are thinner. It's actually a very good time to learn more about yourself. Many women get cranky at this time because they are interacting more with their emotional blockages but as they don't know how to deal with them they get worse over time. It's important to realise energy influences the biology of the body, not the other way round. Every issue is always energetic first.

So I would say that it's very possible you have auric rips and entities in your higher chakras. And as kundalini activates and you deal with the root issues that are attracting them they become less and less and you start to feel better.

:)
Old 31-05-2015, 06:40 PM
Knower
Hi WTHF
I definitely agree with ScarlettHayden's posts above. In my case at least, I developed migraines about a year after my kundalini experience. 5 years later, after doing much internal work (sorting out the energetic whirlwind) I came to realise that these headaches came from auric rips/tears.

I had heard about these before, but never thought it applied to me. I mean, many of us are just trying to keep ourselves together after a kundalini experience, I figured the thought of being 'ripped' was just too much to entertain when in a state of recovery. But it proved to be right. I'm working on this at the moment to heal and understand it better.

Also, the point about pain medication applies to me too. My body now completely rejects most medicines. Taking painkillers and the like, seem to either make the symptoms worse or create other problems, like panic attacks or dizziness.

For me, food became a great (yet unexpected) source of healing. I was never, never one to relate food to health. I was the stereotypical western junk diet eater, devoted to platefuls of bland stodge until my body rebelled and a 'switch' went off inside me that highlighted how my aura/personal health responded immediately to what I ate. This actually turned out to be a massive life changer and definitely helped with my healing/clarity process.

Anyway, once I was in a healthier and gentler way of living I soon began to allow the migraines to flow through me rather than get backed-up in an energetic bottleneck in my head. Once I did this, I began to see that they were catalysts for 'visions'.

Once in flow, the energy which once caused me immense pain, was now acting as a platform for broadened 'sight'. I never could have guessed a few years ago that this would become something positive. I figured I was just going to have to accept a life of sporadic pain.

I do hope that you will find your way through these migraine issues. Don't be afraid and take good care of yourself. I had no-one to tell me about the more unpleasant after-effects of kundalini, I had to learn the hard way. But hopefully you will find someone or some good source which will give you better clarity during this process. Afterall, the 'bad side-effects' can become great bringers of healing once dealt with properly.

Take care and be gentle with yourself :)
Old 01-06-2015, 05:10 PM
Deactivated Account
Quote:
Originally Posted by WanttohaveFaith
Does anyone have any experience with kundalini affecting their migraines? Intensifying them or increasing the frequency? Or the opposite?

I have had migraines since puberty, and I'm in my late 30's so, I've had them awhile. And I would often get them about once a month, relative to my cycles, but since I've been experiencing kundalini rising symptoms, they have kind of dropped off a bit. I got my first one (since the symptoms started) yesterday really late, and because it did not hurt immediately, I did not run for the pain meds right away, even though I had the prelude of the aura - not a metaphysical type of aura, what doctors refer to the visual disturbances related to migraines - mine always look like a line of bright light in my vision.
When the aura faded away, typically the sign that the real pain is about to start, I still did not feel much pain. Just a mild ache at the base of my skull. But, fear of more pain yet to come prompted me to still take the pain meds then just in case it was just delayed pain not fully transmuted pain.

So I have two parts of my question. First as above, anyone have experience with migraines being affected by their kundalini rising - not fully risen, just at the starting lines?

And the other part of my question is: if migraines can be caused by kundalini rising or the energy overflowing too much or blockages and such, can migraines be a sign of too much too soon? I mean, I've been going through major stuff the last few days, with some intense rushes of energy - don't think they were fully awakening anything but damn they felt good - and it got me thinking, was the migraine a warning that I need to ground myself more or do more meditation or something to kind of calm the energy down? I'm just about the middle of my cycle when I would often experience the migraines before this whole thing started. I don't know. I like to label things and understand them. It's hard to just be.

Lastly, has anyone ever had OTC pain meds like acetaminophen affect the awareness of symptoms? I have been experiences very blissful feelings of energy the last three days, every day but today, I took Tylenol and nothing. Just curious if anyone had any thoughts on that too.
TIA!

To much to soon to whom? I have found only I have the right to decide. For me I enjoy some pain with my growth. Its a reminder of what I'm working on. If I had migraines all the time I would not like that. I would look into clearing those obstructions. Maybe from bringing the focus down to the heart. Doing lots of heart chakra exercises. Perhaps ask your dreams to clear them. Find a teacher to meditate with. Shaktipat in particular.

And yeah, I experience pains where obstructions are. And quite often its in or around my head

Wherever I May Roam
https://youtu.be/Qq9PxuAsiR4