Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Affirmations > Manifesting, Creating, & The Law of Attraction

Old 11-10-2015, 07:27 PM
Master

A job

So I'm in a job which is adequate but not perfect. Sure there is always compromise (?) but I am not happy.

To me, this is fantastic. I've never really thought about manifesting - or taken it seriously - but sitting there in the little job with my manager blowing hot and cold, moving goalposts, I walk on egg-shells, working wtih people where most people I'm older than their mother - some of whom are very nice but there are the dominant whipper-snappers know it all. Sometimes the work is interesting. The pay is good. All of this, it makes me think - hey. Negative experience - or this experience, I can build up my wish-list of what I want:

- I want a manager who treats me with respect
- I want decent working conditions
- I want a set of colleagues of varying ages, some older and some younger and some my age
- I want a good salary, pension, holidays, bonus
- I want a manager who will develop me and use me fully
- I want a manager who trusts me and brings out the best in me
- I want a manager who is kind to me and works as a team with me
- I want to work in an office where there is daylight
- I want to work in an office where we have a lot of FUN
- I want to be a valued member of the team

I'm sure there is more but this is a starter for 10 for the universe as I job-hunt!
Old 11-10-2015, 08:25 PM
Master
Belle, I was just thinking, and forgive me for intruding here, perhaps changing the "want" to "have" as if you already have it instead of creating more of a "want" for it......Just a thought...

~Runs off~
Old 11-10-2015, 09:00 PM
Knower

Hey Belle, your list of ''wants'' sound quite reasonable to me : )

What Hope33 says is extremely relevant. The Universe takes things quite literally. Using the words 'want' or 'need' can put us in the state of wanting or needing what we asked for.
Old 11-10-2015, 09:17 PM
Master

Thank you so much both and no need to hide . I am grateful .

What I struggle with is the present tense. I don't have these things . So it feels like a lie.

However I see how the universe would look at these and say "how nice".
Old 12-10-2015, 12:26 AM
Experiencer
Quote:
Originally Posted by Belle
Thank you so much both and no need to hide . I am grateful .

What I struggle with is the present tense. I don't have these things . So it feels like a lie.

Hi Belle,

I used to feel the same way about "present tense" when it came to manifesting things. It may feel / sound odd (to you) at first but give it a few days... You'll be surprised as to how fast you'll start feeling like you have those things; and, it's those feelings that will bring you whatever you want. Just stay focused and try to ignore the negative thoughts that pop up; just keep saying your affirmations!

Also, if I can add a suggestion? I think you should be a bit more specific when it comes to "decent working conditions" and "good salary", as decent and good varies from person to person. Describe the working conditions (if it's more than what's listed) and your ideal salary.

Best wishes!
Old 12-10-2015, 06:10 AM
Master

this is really helpful everyone - thank you.

I'm reading them this morning - adding in a bit of clarification of "decent" and let's see.
Old 12-10-2015, 11:31 PM
Knower

"So it feels like a lie." reminds me of one of my first intentional affirmation, (given by Imre Vallyon I think), that many find 'impossible' to say.

Looking oneself in the eye using a mirror, say; "Good morning _____ (say your name) you are a beautiful person. I love you."

After a childhood of nothing but abuse, insults & putdowns (never once heard anything positive towards me from my father) this affirmation was not something I believed.
But...... with perseverance, I'm able to look anyone in the eye & say "I'm a beautiful person." : )
This does not make one conceited, but rather, it focuses ones mind on ones positive attributes rather than allowing the mind to drag us down by dwelling on our failings.

That's the point of affirmations. To reprogram one's mind, to exchange a negative for a positive.

It took a lifetime of negative affirmations to believe that 'I'm not good enough', so it takes repetition/practice to replace that with the belief that 'I deserve the best'.
In time, it will no longer "feel like a lie", but rather, as something that you actually believe : )
Old 13-10-2015, 06:21 AM
Master

Thank you Lucifer777 and an interesting name - oh angel of light with the magic 7 in a three!

Yes, many of us sensitives have had the abusive childhoods.

I really need to focus on this stuff. Good for you for working it through, people like you are inspirational.
Old 13-10-2015, 08:05 AM
Knower

The Shining One

Quote:
Originally Posted by Belle
Thank you Lucifer777 and an interesting name - oh angel of light with the magic 7 in a three!

Thank-you Belle you're the very first responder who understands my 'name'.
Everyone else who's made comment has referred to the Shining One as something negative
As a clearer of negative entities, I regularly 'call on' the Light & those that dwell within that realm. Couldn't think of anyone better than the Bringer of Light.

666 represents man at his worst, most ignorant state, when the soul is born into physical incarnation.
777 represents the souls desire of achieving enlightenment/Godhood & earn our birthright to be 'seated at the right hand of God'.

It's surprises me that on a spiritual forum, so many haven't seen through the false propaganda of a corrupt Mother church
Old 13-10-2015, 08:26 AM
Master

I guess that is a subject for a different thread, apologies for bringing it up and causing a distraction! I expect more people do understand but just don't comment. Lucifer gets a terrible press.