Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Mediumship

Old 06-04-2013, 11:53 AM
Experiencer
A few questions..

I feel like this might be a stupid question..but I'm just wondering. Are mediums able to tell or sense if one is pregnant or not? Or able to become pregnant?
Old 06-04-2013, 12:36 PM
Guide
I am a medium and I do not possess this talent unless a spirit tell me. I can read people fairly well and at times a person's aura can show fertility or pregnancy.

Hope this was helpful.

Peace and Light be yours,
SpiritCarrier
Old 06-04-2013, 08:51 PM
Enya

It only generally comes up if a medium's spirit communicators feel the need to share it... but some mediums who are clairsentient can sense the baby's energy within the mother. An example - I picked up the spirit of a little boy around his mother about 2 years before he was born... once when I was giving a lady a reiki treatment, I kept hearing 'Baby, baby, baby... ' while I worked around her womb area. She denied pregnancy, but I'm sure one was on the way...
Old 08-04-2013, 11:43 PM
Experiencer
Thanks for your replies! Definitely helpful! Such a beautiful gift to possess these abilities, you are both blessed.

I ask because I went to this mystical shop that day & was kind of in search of some answers, but unfortunately no mediums actually worked at the shop that I went to.--see I don't think I am able to have children, for some reason, I just have this feeling or fear that I can't & feeling this has been somewhat bothersome & has really affected me, because that is one thing I really want in my life, is to experience motherhood, so if I can't even do that, then what is my overall purpose in life? Why am I working so hard at my job everyday?. I want to see a doctor when the time is right, but I just wondered if mediums were capable of telling--kind of like a quick fix since at the time it seemed convenient. But thank you all for your replies..

& Enya that is such an interesting experience! If she wasn't pregnant, than I don't know what else that could have been. Very neat, thanks for sharing.
Old 12-04-2013, 07:34 PM
LadyImpreza1111

I think that is a more clairvoyant thing....not necessarily something a medium would know. Then again, there are people out there who have both gifts.
Old 17-04-2013, 09:09 PM
Enya

Quote:
Originally Posted by alexa_summer
I don't think I am able to have children, for some reason, I just have this feeling or fear that I can't & feeling this has been somewhat bothersome & has really affected me, because that is one thing I really want in my life, is to experience motherhood, so if I can't even do that, then what is my overall purpose in life? Why am I working so hard at my job everyday?. I want to see a doctor when the time is right, but I just wondered if mediums were capable of telling--kind of like a quick fix since at the time it seemed convenient. But thank you all for your replies..
Alexa, I would suggest you go see a doctor and are tested to make sure everything is alright, purely to put your mind at ease. The mind is a powerful thing and by focusing on fear rather than possibility, you can hold yourself back in many ways. Your fear could have many causes - going back to childhood conditioning or even into past life issues, but if you get physical tests, then you know where you stand.
Old 17-04-2013, 09:25 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by alexa_summer
Thanks for your replies! Definitely helpful! Such a beautiful gift to possess these abilities, you are both blessed.

I ask because I went to this mystical shop that day & was kind of in search of some answers, but unfortunately no mediums actually worked at the shop that I went to.--see I don't think I am able to have children, for some reason, I just have this feeling or fear that I can't & feeling this has been somewhat bothersome & has really affected me, because that is one thing I really want in my life, is to experience motherhood, so if I can't even do that, then what is my overall purpose in life? Why am I working so hard at my job everyday?. I want to see a doctor when the time is right, but I just wondered if mediums were capable of telling--kind of like a quick fix since at the time it seemed convenient. But thank you all for your replies..

& Enya that is such an interesting experience! If she wasn't pregnant, than I don't know what else that could have been. Very neat, thanks for sharing.

Sounds like this is a real fear. The more awareness you put to this fear, the more you draw similar thoughts to you.

You can't just tell yourself--don't think this--but do you know where this fear came from? Is it possible that you've misinterpreted something with this?

I remember reading once that someone who saw auras and energy around people saw this "sparkling energy" around people. For a long time she couldn't figure it out. But she eventually decided it was a sign of creativity--and also pregnancy, since that was a kind of creativity in itself.

I always liked that idea. I have seen this energy before. I see it as creativity--but childhood--just as nice.

Blessings to you--you will receive.

Lora
Old 18-04-2013, 07:25 AM
Experiencer
I really don't know why I worry about it so much..a few ideas though... It could be due to how I was raised by my parents. I was always taught to appreciate & be aware of the importance of family. Which my family has always been really close & active with participating in traditional family gatherings & events (which is something that I desire for myself, I want to carry on those values to my children). Also, Maybe I feel that having part in creating a family of my own one day is just expected of me..I just picture myself living out a lonely, pointless life if I can't take part in "creation" which is important to me. being able to create life, experience another human being growing within yourself is such an amazing & beautiful gift in this world. Just being able to create something that results out of pure, true love, & being able to share this gift with my soul mate,just gives me this feeling & desire of "connective-ness".
I am a believer in fate & maybe because I am still young, that I am not ready for it & when I am more established, then maybe it will happen.(even though I feel ready & know that if anything happens that we would be perfectly happy..but I know that there is always more than meets the eye)..but I get impatient with fate & paranoid, like what if it never happens?! & do you ever just have a strong feeling that you just know? I feel so out of place with myself I guess & I just can't really picture myself as a mom..I don't know if that feeling is normal or not for women who have yet to experience motherhood, my intuition is kind of telling me that something just isn't "right" within myself. I've been a victim to ovarian cysts in the past & have overall read up on some different medical conditions from certain things that have happened to me in the past that I feel I could relate that could be the case...
I apologize for dragging that on! May be too much info for people! I've decided to schedule a doctors appointment sometime soon finally. Hoping it will give me some peace of mind. What if I don't receive the answers that I truly wanted though? What if my intuition is correct? I don't really know how I could overcome that..

Islewalker, I read something about seeing white sparkles around a person's aura can indicate that angels are nearby. That's so interesting. :)
Old 18-04-2013, 08:58 AM
Master
Wow, Alexa, that is a lot of fear to load onto yourself given that you are young.

Even for those who think they are ready and haven't worried about getting pregnant or parenthood, there are kind of "tests" to make sure you are ready and it is right.

I remember when I was first married and I thought we were ready for kids. I thought I was pregnant for a few days. Pregnancy tests weren't readily available then and not always reliable. Each of us went through many changes, worries, excitements thinking we were pregnant. When it turned out not to be true I realized how unready we really were--emotionally--AND how much I wanted it at the same time.

When I did get pregnant, I didn't believe it was true that time, probably because I didn't want to get disappointed. But these things I think are tests to prepare us for reality and to test our readiness for parenthood.

In my belief, these decisions are made (or the possibility of them) ahead of time on a spiritual level. Your intuition may or may not be right. Perhaps this is an early test for you about ridding yourself of fear. You can't have that kind of fear during pregnancy either. It isn't good for you or the baby. So maybe you can use this time to find ways to release the fears you have.

The doctor's appointment may help with the physical part. But the part about family and creation you can begin to deal with now. You are always creating. The life you are is your creation although I know not everyone believes this. For sure the life you have, will have is your creation, by your decisions, the things you value and want in your life. So you will have love, family, no matter what form it takes.

As for family expectations, that's also your decision whether you take it from them. The "connective-ness" that you are seeking by coming to this site can help you deal with all these fears if you allow it to.

I hope you find that peace and willingness to allow your life to be created as you go, without fears creating for you.

Lora
Old 18-04-2013, 02:38 PM
Administrator

I Have known when someone was expecting but it was my intuition that told me not my mediumystic abilities.

Namaste