Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Affirmations > Manifesting, Creating, & The Law of Attraction

Old 27-04-2015, 03:30 PM
Robertj

A LETTER TO GOD

Dear god.

I want to experience more wonderful feelings. I want to feel more powerful, and more capable, but i also dont want to feel so powerful or capable that i fool or hurt myself or someone else.

I want to actually feel happier, more loved, more joy, more delight, more enthusiasm.

I want to love and enjoy being in my body more, i want to experience more delight and joy. I want to feel and be stronger, more agile, more physically adept. I want to feel i have plenty of energy, stamina and physical strength and coordination.

I think i also want a lot more money, but im not sure if thats a good thing. Can you make it a good thing? If so, then please give me a lot more money. If not, then please make me happier with what ive got.

I want to have more enjoyable relationships. I want more of the kind of relationships where everyone involved is just really pleased and delighted, and where its very mutually beneficial for everyone, and everyones feeling plenty of wonderful feelings and having a good amount of fun. Please create this too.

I want to have virtually unlimited freedom to live however i please. But i also want to be safe and feel safe. But i also want to experience a healthy amount of excitement, which seems to me means i have to be willing to experience some degree of insecurity. So, i guess what i want is a better, more fulfilling balance of feeling safe and excitement. Or, of course, please give me greater wisdom and insight about this.

I also want to be doing more fulfilling work AND i want it to pay more than i currently get, and i want it to give me MORE time freedom AND i want it to be harmonious with my health and wellbeing and that of everyone concerned. I want this work to be so great that i enthusiastically and happily and peacefully look forward to it, and also look back on it with great gratitude.

I want every day of my life to be wonderful. I want to feel wonderful feelings every day. And i want to feel i am connecting with others and actually making a positive difference in other peoples lives.

I want to be of the kind of person that just knows what to say or do, thats going to help people feel better and enjoy themselves and life more.

I also want to thoroughly enjoy being by myself. And i want to thoroughly enjoy how i spend my time.

And if im missing something I want YOU to give me some kind way to let me know.

You are GOD, right? So, it seems to me YOU can do all this. If not, please also let me know that too, in some kind way.

Thank you.

Its been good talking to you (i feel better, you know?)

Thank you again.

Robert.
Old 27-04-2015, 03:37 PM
Knower

another wonderful thread!
Old 27-04-2015, 06:04 PM
Guide

That is a very uplifting letter.

Good luck with your manifestations!
Old 28-04-2015, 02:50 PM
Robertj

Quote:
Originally Posted by charly233
That is a very uplifting letter.

Good luck with your manifestations!

Hi CHARLY,

Doing it (writing to God) I noticed i started to feel like me as a child again,...a very good feeling. At the end of what i wrote i was feeling unusually very good.

It reminded me of something biblical referring to become like a child again. I felt some innocence and freedom, and a fresh kind of happiness.

Also, i noticed i was just playing. In other words, the idea occured to me, to pretend that god could only 'hear' what i wrote, as a way of focusing on what to write. And i just tried and played with it, and got some very nice feeling and thought results.

In any case, i think ill do more of it, since i got a very good feeling from doing it. From what i understand, this (getting to a good feeling) is fundamental to making ones life work. So, i think i may have stumbled onto another way of making this happen :)

THANKS CHARLY.
Old 29-04-2015, 07:38 AM
Suspended
Maybe I'm wrong, but from the little I know about affirmations/LOA, saying 'I want' is what the universe hears and will give you even more wanting. No?