Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Most Anything > Philosophy & Theory

Old 07-09-2015, 01:01 PM
Newbie ;)
Master
Book1 Threee-ism > Threee-ist > In-Out-Around/Geodesic

( ( ) ) is a texticonic representation of a torus from top or bottom birds-eye-view. These appear as solid lines, however, even on a computer screen we know that the lines are accumulation pixels, ergo, my torus is collection of nodal events on surface as outer gravity and inner anti-gravity as dark energy and not shown above, is nodal events on the inside as our observed time/reality

(><) (><) is a texticonic representation of cross-section view of torus from side-view that includes inversions of time/reality nodal events. What is not represented is that there is break in the frequency of outer and inner set of nodal events, where the inversion >< to inside of tube as time/reality occurs.

I liken the time/reality inversions that that of the fertilzed female egg that inverts to create the spinal chord and 3 embryonic germ layers,ectoderm, mesoderm and endoderm in the gastrulation stage/phase.

......Biological{ 8 }..................

So I believe, that, there cannot exist less than, three great tubes in a octa(8)hedral pattern/configuration, as the electron.

My great tubes were inspired with B Fullers Synergetics ergo his 87 > 73 > 56 > 31 > 25primary great circles.

My semi-periodic, irregular/complex, sine-wave set of nodal events came from inside outing of my discovery of all prime numbers except 2 and 3 falling on same line, onto infinity, if it were possible to do that. Instead of infinity I believed my nodal events would tend toward curving back in to have enclosure as a toroidal tube.

0.....................6.......................12.. .
............3....................9................ ...
........2......4............8.....10.............. .

So above is the inside-outed, numerical basis for the great tube as a semi-periodic, quasi-sine-wave frequency of nodal events. All primes except 2 and 3 fall on the top aka outer positive shaped gravity surface of nodal events. below is the original numerical set before inside-outing.

0...................6......................12..... ...
...1............5.....7............11............. ...
......2.....4............8....10.................. ...
..........3..................9.................... .....

r6

"My education has been of my biggest impediments to my learning"...A. Einstein

"The first principle is that you must not fool yourself and you are the easiest person to fool."...R Feynman
Old 13-09-2015, 02:22 PM
Newbie ;)
Master
Book1 Biological{ 8 }

Biological{ 8 } = most complex chemistry

In regards to a hyrdogen atom, what is occurring with these quasi-periodic, irregular { ^v^v } sine-wave-like of nodal events, that, define a great toroidal tube? I envision at least 3 of these great tubes, in X, Y, Z configuration{ see link } as exemplified by the three great planes of an octa{8}hedron.

These three{ XYZ } somehow interact with the 6 great toroidal tubes{ see Link } of the proton nucleus of the hydrogen atom. So the proton has 2 great tubes associated with each quark.

Ergo we may envision each of the oct{8}hedrons great tubular, quasi-sine-waves, associated with 2 great tubes of a quark in proton;

X = 1 great tube of electron {^v^v} >< {^v^v - ^v^v } 2 great tubes of a quark-Down

Y = 1 great tube of electron {^v^v} >< { v^v^ - v^v^ } 2 great tubes of a quark-Up

Z = 1 great tube of electron {^v^v} >< { v^v^ - v^v^ } 2 great tubes of a quark-Up

r6

"The first principle is that you must not fool yourself and you are the easiest person to fool."...R Feynman
Old 24-10-2015, 11:35 PM
Newbie ;)
Master
Book1

Quote:
Originally Posted by r6r6r
Biological{ 8 } = most complex chemistry
r6

Lets get so more clarity on this besides the water molecule having 8 elections via hydrogen and oxygen.

Here is link to cubo{6}-octa{8}hedron aka vector equlibrium. Here we can see the 8 surface triangles.

This VE/cubo-octahedron transforms into the EM double sine-wave also. Ergo those 6 triangles from the four Euclidean waves of double sine-wave. Few web sites if any show this.

Previously I mention 6 great circles or as 6 great tori-- torodial tubes --that define a tetrahedron. See link. 2 for each quark total 3 quarks as proton, netutron or any hadron.

Here is another link to show intimate connection between those 8 triangles, the double-sine-wave of electro-magnetic radiation, and a tetrahedron with the VE/cubo0octahedron.

There is more but that is a start

Old 26-10-2015, 02:38 PM
Newbie ;)
Master
Book1 More To The Story

Quote:
Originally Posted by r6r6r
Here is another link to show intimate connection between those 8 triangles, the double-sine-wave of electro-magnetic radiation, and a tetrahedron with the VE/cubo0octahedron.

1) the double-sine wave ergo Euclidean version of the EM radiation( photon ), and,

2) negative shape space--- aka saddle-shape --- we find with inner surface of torus ergo dark energy imho.

The key motion to the two above involves the mid-point/half-way on the two diametrically opposing edges of the 2F tetrahedron as seen in graphic and mentioned in the text.Tthese two set s diametrically opposing mid-points are each composed two vertexes combined together, as if bonded as one.{ A singularity? }

1) if we grab these two diametrically opposing set of two vertexes and pull outward away from each other, the tetrahedron contracts inward as it is also being stretched apart by our pulling, and we arrive at a configuration that is very close to the double sine-wave, just not quite there yet,

2) instead of pulling on those two mid-points, we push them in toward each other we get the saddle shape of negative space.

In both of the above configurations, we have a resultant nucleus of 4 vertexes. { a Singularity?} So it is interesting that two differrent motions are used to get two differrent configurations, and each of these configurations may be considered as having anti-gravity like phenomena of radiating outward.

Dark energy is repulsive and EMRadiation( photons ) are the coming apart/distintegration of the electron outward.

r6