Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Most Anything > Philosophy & Theory

Old 08-06-2015, 07:04 AM
Newbie ;)

Thumbs up Metaphysics on channelling and telepathy

Hi, this is my personal investigation on... Ok, internet world, things happen, and just after I have got my investigation working pretty well, I am finding new information, then I see how myself living in my own wordings and doing "falsely inventive words". I create new meanings on many words in my research, without knowing that there are better words. Anyway, yeah, channelling and telepathy, this is my final decision on how I am going to describe them.

1) The "channelling" I have described here are supposedly known as "kriya yoga" in Hinduism or "spontaneous qigong" in Taoism. It is about spontaneous body movements. They use prana or qi to describe this phenomenon. Google "body move itself" or "body move spontaneous" if you want to find out more (which I have already included some inside my link below, saving your internet life).

2) The telepathy I have described here is not psychic. It is not about "voice that speaks" inside mind. I has to do with imagination.

... both have nothing to do with external entity, but to channel and telecommunicate with "self's self" or "another-self". Some may use "subconscious" or "higherself", but here, I am describing it as "imagery self".

This is the link of my work:
enkipendragon.wordpress.com/2015/05/24/metaphysics-spirituality-channelling-telepathy-and-meditation

My personal story:
One day (around June 2014) I had a dream dreaming myself moving my own body like I am observing my own body for it was moving by itself. Then I woke up and I tried it for the first time, it worked.

A month later, I was wondering if I can, since I can have my body moving spontaneously, instead of that, having my mind thinking spontaneously? Then I tried to communicate with my own brain for the first time, it worked, again.

Later, I joined groups and there were gurus or masters telling me I must been wanting to develop psychic ability (which they were totally wrong) and I was wrong for doing that. I tried to resonate with them but they wanted to believe what they wanted to believe on me. They told me that these were subconsciousness or pastlife but no such thing as "self's another self", or they were keep telling me that I had developed a personality split and had to see a psychiatrist or read their suggested (boring) "mind opening" books.

This type of channelling and telepathy need no years of practice but just a "one-time-activation" and there you have it. It is not psychic at all. It has nothing to do with channelling or telecommunicating with an external entity. What I do here is to communicate with my own "another self" and it has never being able to give me something that I have never learned, understood or being able to imagine before. It does give me some strange energy flow sensation occasionally during my sleep, but has never effected my physics.

Other then that, I do mantra and mudra a lot, which I can never understand what they mean. Even by asking my "another self", it has no idea why it does that as well. It only says that that it is its nature of being "spontaneous and random", which I have investigated and explained in my work. It leads me to investigate the metaphysics of itself. The link above is the outcome of my personal research with it.

Perhaps the strangest thing of my practice here, has got me into on questioning it if it is a dragon. Yes, a dragon, you hear it here. During my channelling, it has showed to me that many signs of its (imagery) body and behaviour not being human at all. Sleep, eat, bath, drink, anything, it can just behave like a lizard. I can choose to deny it, but this has something to do with my believe on what should be believed.

Most of the people who practice spirituality, such as kriya yoga or spontaneous qigong, often thinking of "these are all belonged to me". They do understand things about self, ego, pastlifes, higher self, subconscious, god, oneness, void, multidimensional selves and so on, but the way they interpret these are, it must not to be about "entity possession", "personality spilt" or "division of consciousness". I am fine with that actually. However when I ask about my logic, they reject me.

My logic is simple, if I have my body and brain do something that I cannot understand at all, then I have the reason to believe that it is not or partially coming from me. Most people understand this part, and explain to me that, with their own understanding on everything, it is just about the pastlifes, higher self, subconscious, god, oneness, void, multidimensional selves things, of whatever they want to philosophize with. However, I take the other part, asking that if it is partially from me, that I have the reason to respect what it really is. This is the part they cannot accept, which they explain to me about the "entity possession", "personality spilt" or "division of consciousness" things, and I must not dwell into this kind of thing. I find the contradiction on both of what they are trying to say. Firstly, they say we have to let go of everything and let it do whatever it wants, as this is how kriya yoga or spontaneous qigong works; next, they say only to the point when it has developed into its own personality thing, then it has to be removed. How can you say you have to let go of everything for it to work and then suppress it from being something? I want them to explain this clearly to me but they tell me to go see psychiatrist or read their suggested (boring) "mind opening" book.

Let me rephrase my logic here, is that I am thinking about, for anyone who do things that him/herself cannot understood, it must be coming from things that are not from him/herself, therefore, it has to be respected for being itself. To say, "kriya yoga" or "spontaneous giqong" or other similar practice, for it is been doing something for "its practitioner", that the practice itself on the practitioner must has its existing beingness, the "kriya yoga" or "spontaneous qigong" itself has its own beingness. I have tried to explain this to the gurus or masters I meet but they keep changing the subject on what they want me to listen to (or maybe their brain are destroyed by reading too many books). The way I see this, on these gurus or masters, are like humans have been liking to stripping things that are granted as freebie but hardly recognize the things as "it has its beingness of itself", which has to be respected. You can say this is as pantheism.

Besides from meditation, kriya yoga can work as grounding practice, this is more familiar in spontaneous qigong, where it is to start with standing pose and let the body do spontaneous taichi. The books about this is lacking in english translation... Many practitioner involves themselves on walking in the circles, kind of like phenomenal and it is said that this is to create energy vortex. Think about spiritual dance where energy is being worked out for healing purpose. Reports about doing this kind of spontaneous grounding have resulting prana or qi sensation in body and this seems to be better when doing it at natural environment where the body can have better energy to work with. One you are familiar with many kinds of spontaneous movements you will start to understand your imaginary self, your imaginary body and behaviours. Like the case of mine, a dragon.

Many spirituality has been talking about kundalini and soul merging thing. However, I hardly see this happens to me. My experience is more like working with energy. At the very beginning when I was channelling, my body did a lot of (imagery) vomiting and pulling stuff out from my body. There was a few processes where I feel like there were seals like sealing my wings, horns, tail, fangs, whiskers, snout, etc. There were a lot of like I got spiritual/imagery wearings like robe, cape, rings, hat, books, necklace, etc. I did a lot of imagery signature signings, bow down praying, drawings, singing, etc.

To me, there are three main types of spiritual practices: Stand grounding (channelling), astral projection (telepathy) and meditation (channelling+telepathy). I do astral projection and meditation for the most because I cannot find a good place to do stand grounding plus my room is too small. I can see many westerners are working with meditation and astral projection but less with stand-grounding. Kundalini is seemingly about meditation. To me these three have to be balanced in order to get the whole thing. You keep switching your spiritual practices on standing, sleeping and sitting poses give you more and more subtle experiences and new ideas are growing in you on do what do next.

I do not like to argue about my dragon identity with people who are unable to see the whole structure of something that have to be explained as whole. Any explanation that compiles of fragmented structures but being unable to hold itself/themselves as whole, is not interested to me. No suggested book reading please, show me your complete understanding, do not copy and paste phrases.

So please enjoy reading it, I do not expect anything by putting my work here. (Nor do I cared about impeach, which I can simply deny, cheers.)

Thank you.
fei
Old 09-06-2015, 04:00 AM
Suspended

We exist on Planet Earth in a condition that demonstrates that Planet Earth and her origin spirit was attacked, de-evolved caused mental health and cellular mutations that then healed.

Evidence in archaeology support not only an Earth attack and also a stone conversion, it also supports that life on Earth could have existed millions to billions of years ago as origin creation of spirit.

Therefore our consciousness is subject to many forms of communications that causes difference of opinion, different data, different mind conditions and also different spiritual reviews.

Light sound demonstrates that it records information, can transmit information and causes receipt of transmitted information.

Hence we have records in our light atmosphere caused by burning of light sound. The condition of the healing of light sound. The condition of recording living life as a past life memory. The condition for recording living life as a interaction.

The records are formed in light sound by the Earth stone's radiation, that we call natural radiation. The records are formed in light sound by star increased radiation....the attack of the records causing changed records.

Human consciousness is therefore contacted/altered/changed/healed via these circumstances.

We also exist as an evolved spirit being, that removed its lower light spirit body from out of a higher light spirit body that is also communicating via light sound to our organic manifestation.

This light sound communication is the condition that acts as our parent, being the spirit that formed our life. Hence when we die, we become spiritually aware that we were always a spirit who had lost their identity by being incarnate.

This is the reason why so many of us aware of the light spirit have tried to teach others about the truth of spiritual manifestation through many spiritual techniques. Gurus have therefore given their life to the condition for teaching that we are spiritual beings incarnate via their own personal examples.

Sai Baba for instance is a modern day human male who demonstrated that our life and spirit manifested out of a higher condition, which he could remove himself into as a living life record and then manifest elsewhere.

He demonstrated that manifestation of life came from a Light Creator and was never a state of evolution, just as our spirit has always tried to establish to those who use intellect as the reason to discuss creation.

Spirit has therefore always argued with the intellect using intellectual material that he himself as the inventor gained from SPIRIT COMMUNICATION as the first evidence of his own intellectual pursuit of creation/creator. Information for science was therefore first gained by spiritual identification.

What Scientists have done with this information since gaining spiritual wisdom was their own choice via self expression and experimentation and they cannot argue with the origin of spiritual wisdom as if they themselves are superior to it, whereas in fact they are in-superior to it.

Human life is not a creation of an energy, for natural human living supports the taking in of energy to allow the body to survive. If the normal activity in life needs to eat and drink, then it demonstrates we USE energy. If the life does not gain energy from another source then it cannot live.

Gurus demonstrate that a non intake of energy by meditating, not a normal everyday practice of everyone else, allows them the condition to not eat and drink. This scientific study by the application thought process of self gain of spiritual powers and greed intent was the worst choice a Scientist could have made....thinking that human life could be used as a bio fuel. Especially after self combustion was reviewed as if our natural cellular water was nuclear or heavy water as a conversion for self combustion.

Human beings who have demonstrated phenomena such as not eating or drinking but maintaining life in the cell, does not demonstrate the origin of an energy cell. Instead it demonstrates that the cell condition is a light sound body, that when conditioned to maintain a balance of light sound via meditation communion with the Light Creator that it can survive in an energy condition that not only attacks the cell, but depletes the cell.

Energy after all is a self consuming body, isn't it?

Hence Gurus demonstrate that the Light Spirit created our organic life state and maintained its cellular function through a continued communication direct from light that no one can access from the manifested light communication wavelengths.

Our bodies are therefore not energy but light sound that moved its higher light sound into the condition to form water in the cells, without being water.

Therefore spiritual phenomena such as Sai Baba demonstrated shows that the light spirit is the Creator and owns the condition itself as a lower manifested state from a higher light state.

Scientists trying to understand, discussing spiritual evaluations that they have gained from other websites and human spiritual beings as an experience are using and questioning our psyche through their evaluation of the condition of spiritual wisdom they imply they are going to have for themselves.

This is why when they express the information it has no true explanation involved in the discussion and presents itself as very strange reading material.