Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Mediumship

Old 30-11-2012, 01:56 AM
Pinkroses

Question Is mediumship affected by health?

If the person being read has a cold, can that affect the quality of the mediumship reading? Or will a skilled medium still be able to get a good connection?

Thanks!
Old 30-11-2012, 02:07 AM
Glen

The person being read really doesn't have any affect on the medium - A medium connects to their guides or to spirits that may be waiting to communicate. The medium is a channel for spirit. The person being read is in the flesh and a cold or flu has no effect on the medium.... other than the medium might catch the cold. lol

hope that helps

Glen
Old 30-11-2012, 04:03 AM
MMM

a person's physical and emotional state is reflected in their aura - poor health/bad mood will affect a psychic reading but not a mediumistic reading
Old 30-11-2012, 06:43 AM
oliviasang

"poor health/bad mood will affect a psychic reading but not a mediumistic reading"

In a nutshell yes, I'm not psychic so I'm not positive there, but I do speak to spirits and it doesn't matter whether the other person is sick or not, 'their spirits' speak up just fine.

If I'm sick however, I want nothing to do with anyone living or dead
Old 01-12-2012, 01:47 AM
Pinkroses

Thank you all for your responses. I have a reading coming up and am glad to hear that if my cold isn't completely gone by then, it will be o.k.
Old 01-12-2012, 04:25 AM
Administrator
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pinkroses
If the person being read has a cold, can that affect the quality of the mediumship reading? Or will a skilled medium still be able to get a good connection?

Thanks!

Hello

The Medium connects to the spirits that are around. The person getting the reading can be the biggest skeptic one has ever encountered and someome for them might well come in. It comes down to then the respect of the Medium if he or she shares as many times they can on the intuition level feel the persons skeptisism. Messages are passed on ( I feel ) with full permissions by the receiver to share. Even if the Spirit wants to be heard does not mean that the message can or will be delivered.

A Medium too can only bring in a specific person that has passed over "if" that spirit is willing to come in, if they can come in. Its not a given ye go for a reading and get lets say Mom come in might well get an Aunt or Grandmother come in with a message that holds the information one was seeking even if on the subconscious level.

I know some Medium's that honestly look like death warmed over, and I worry on them on the physcial levels but too its a choice made on the path that gives one income at times. Its drainning if one does not get enough down time and time for self.

Lynn