Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Spirituality

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 19-05-2019, 05:50 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by django
Ok.

These 'kids' are what are locked inside you, the pure spontaneous natural and emotional part of you, like how you felt when you were very young. This part of you has been put away in the deepest recesses of yourself by this practice of disengaging from your pain and feelings and walking away from them and ignoring them.

A dream like this is a call from the subconscious to try and get your attention, to remind you that this part of you still exists, and that it needs to escape the deep place within you that you have locked it. This child-like nature is released by giving it attention and nurturing it, like if you came across a child in the real world who had been locked in a cold dark place, you would hold it and warm it and nurture it and listen to how it feels about its experience. The dream is showing you what you need to do, that is, release this aspect of yourself from the dungeon deep within you.

You'll never be fully you if you don't integrate all the parts of yourself.

If you listen to your dreams you'll find that they're all telling you a story about the truth within you that you're not currently consciously aware of. Of course it's up to you whether you listen, or whether you stay with disidentification.
I think you're right.
Maybe some people have to face their past,in order to be free in the now.
I know what i have to do,but i'm afraid to recognize and accept my dark side.

On the other hand,the ''now'' eliminates all fears,so at least you can act from the core of your beeing,without roles and hesitation.
I choose not to carry past bagages with me all day long.
Why to do that?
Is there any reason?
Is it going to help me?