Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Religions & Faiths > Christianity

Old 15-05-2019, 08:35 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by little.nation
So why does anyone think so-called God has put me through so much injustice and destruction (intentionally). It is not for people to tell me I'm wrong in what I say because they don't know all the facts. If people knew all the facts of my life they would know the truth just as I do.

It was the so-called God who put Satan on Adam and Eve.
It was the so-called God who put Satan on some guy named Job (it would occur to any serious contemplator to ask if Job was a "whack job" or a "nut job" and no, such a question is not a joke but an accurate observation and inquiry).
It was the so-called God who put Satan on Immanuel before he became an accursed, crucified curse (Jesus Christ).

The so-called God reveals itself very clearly in Isaiah 45:7 stating itself as the creator of evil.

The so-called God quite frequently complains and threatens. It complains about people and the no good things they do. This comes across as powerless. It threatens people with extreme consequence (environmental, for example) and then declares that people will refuse to glorify him knowing full well that because he said it, people are fated to do exactly what he said just so he can be proven right. Which is terribly sadistic. Why not write the script to say "when a bowl of judgment is poured out on the sun and people are burned, they glorify me"?

A too close look at the so-called God reveals that it is irresolutely contradictory.

The God thing has claimed to create human beings but it sets them up repeatedly for SERIOUS HARM.

It has done so to me personally, having subjected me to Satan in its physical form and subjugating me to an entire life of: rape, kidnapping (I've been kidnapped twice), harassment, threatening, terror and terrorism, and much worse.

Don't think I deserved it. Don't think there's anything about me that justifies a life of tortures and worse.

"Eat, drink and be merry because it's all for nothing."

THAT. Is one of the greatest tells of them all. There is no mystery when the truth is known.

There's no reason. No goal. No point. It's an unfortunate existence that has no real meaning.

God is nothing more than a sadistic mind game; a conspirator who creates and employs evil ultimately for no reason.

The above is bee ess. Subjective mindedness, plain and simple.
The current world and nature of things involves a fall. That of the angelic, and consequently of humanity. It is not the world that God created.

Evil exists because of a rebellion.

"There is no place in this new kind of physics for both the field and matter, for the field is the only reality." - A. Einstein
Old 16-05-2019, 02:32 AM
janielee

Quote:
Originally Posted by Morpheus
The above is bee ess. Subjective mindedness, plain and simple.
The current world and nature of things involves a fall. That of the angelic, and consequently of humanity. It is not the world that God created.

Evil exists because of a rebellion.

Heal thyself..
Old 16-05-2019, 07:09 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by 7luminaries
Hey there Dazzer...you've not yet seen this probably, sorry. I wanted to call out something for further discussion. But not till I set down my other thoughts.

Still, before I forget, here's the other bit. Mandela was dead (sometime in the early or mid 80s) having died in prison a hero, but then was alive again for many more years dying in 2013 Dec after having long since been released from prison. Winnie was no longer a widow at his death but was still apart from him as they now divorced sometime after his prison release. Last, his legacy is now a bit more mixed due to some character flaws not so much revealed on the other timeline.

Ok...this is actually huge. To reinstate a person who has died in one instance of the universe back into life (for many more years) is almost the same as making a new universe from scratch and cherry-picking it to your liking. The only real difference is you (God level) are reusing a template for the universe where all the parameters were tuned to supporting our physical universe and our sorts of life forms. Due to the timing, this was not an effect of CERN. Because, as far as we know, CERN can only impact the timeline forward from 2008 on, when the LHC was built and 1st got turned on. And yes, the changes will tend to "map over" existing memories so you'd think it's always been that way. But those changes would only be for currently available options from 2008 on that suddently got switched up to a slightly different set of options. Someone who was already dead in 2008 wouldn't be in the mix for change-ups.

So...WTH is up with Mandela and a totally new instance of the universe (on the same template but from scratch)? CERN didn't shift someone dead 20+ yrs back into life as of 2008.

Yet...in December 2018, I also saw changes on the dates of a few recorded songs as +3 years forward, from when they were originally released in the 80s & 90s.
December is also when the LHC was fired up again. Those are smaller changes than waking the dead and yet they are still prior to 2008 (or 2018, in this case).

It's as if there is something else going on. So it does seem CERN is destroying the universe by accident. If CERN is destroying the universe then maybe right then it no longer has alternate potentials in the moment to just fall into. In that case nothing is automatically cared for in the way many physicists discuss this would just somehow naturally happen. But even if the entire universe does have to be recreated from scratch, it makes sense that it must still be 99.(39 decimals)% similar or else the energy would be lost and the whole reinstantiaion wouldn't take properly.

So in that case, CERN is not doing anything but destroying (accidentally). After that, nothing is being handled automatically...it only seems that way at first blush because we all still exist (LOL) -- but this assumption of things running on autopilot falls apart IMO upon further review.

Kabballah (and Buddhism) says that the universe is recreated in each moment (from scratch), but that there is also continuity (of probabilities etc) from one moment to the next. And that because the universe is recreated in each moment, that change is (always) possible in each moment. Spiritual traditions and our spiritual work hinge upon that.

It looks like normally we'd not notice the context of the universe from one moment to the next, but when we ourselves destroy everything rather than letting the natural continuity flow, that's when we may see these small (or large) signs that the repair job contains some irregularities. And perhaps that is at least occasionally by design. Whereby Source has occasionally opted to choose a "next" instance for holding the universe which now contains some real changes a bit further into the past, like Mandela.

In that case, it seems clear to me that just as the teachings say, Source (&/or designees) is doing the work to keep things going. Recreating a viable alternative instance to hold the energy of the universe in that moment which interferes as little as possible with all life and all things. Leaving us Mandela (etc) as a sign or a pointer...(since no one is exactly certain when he "came back" due to backmapping of memories for most). Whilst otherwise changing as little as possible so little to nothing is lost. And also so that we don't expect the destructions of the universe to magically yield a different version where all our global or personal problems are solved.

What do you make of all this? Other than thank you God and thank you to all the angels, guides, and close soul fam who have helped at every level Including Mandela.

I think we're supposed to be coming to the conclusion that we too need to not be on autopilot. We too need to focus on showing up to the moment just as Source does in each moment. We too need to bring love and engage in creation and doing the hard work, every day, on the ground. With lovingkindness and equanimity for ourselves and one another. Not on needless destruction. And not on magical solutions that just show up uninvited, unappreciated, unapprehended, or unearned.

Peace & blessings
7L

I am not 100% getting what you mean about alternative realities based upon choice or possibilities tbh.

Lets say as I am typing this I can either finish typing what I am thinking about or I could get up and make a cup of tea in my works kitchen.

If I get up now I could potentially trip up on something or I could speak to someone and potentially guide them in some direction ..

If I didn't get up now and I didn't trip up on something which could potentially cause an injury that had a knock on effect to not going out and doing my run later this evening and what potentially could happen then or not are you then saying that there are potential realities playing out where I actually do these things?

Like said I am not sure how these realities come about . I mean with Mandela dying and not dying we would have to know Mandela's exist points from this current reality wouldn't we .

Same goes for walk ins, does this mean that there are two spirits living out the same body in different realities or does it simply mean that the spirit that walked out simply engaged with life in the spirit world ..

This alternative universe theory would or could suggest that every crossroads in thought one entertained would create an alternative universe for that second choice thought to carry out .

What conscious spirit would be aware of living an alternative reality? The same soul? Are there infinite soul's of one's own soul group?

I don't understand the dynamics of this alternative universe thing ..

Perhaps you could tell me in a real simple way lol ..

In regards to CERN I can imagine there are lots of things ongoing that causes harm to ourselves and to the earth and the universe, I haven't had any info on what's at stake here. What I heard the other day about 5g is that mother earth allows our expression to unfold and with that our development in technology . The Earth doesn't play the victim in all this but will find ways to deal with whatever happens . There are ways and means to counteract what happens in some shape or form . There are ways and means to counteract the 5g energies from causing harm to our electromagnetic field by transmuting the energy for examples sake .

You also hear that higher energies will step in if things get to a certain point .. I mean from their vantage point beyond a linear perspective they can see what is unfolding before it happens so to speak ..

x daz x
Old 16-05-2019, 07:15 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by SlayerOfLight
I suppose the only thing that can answer all questions is death itself.

Something that resonated with me a while back when listening to a channel somewhere, was that this is not always the case ..

This is part of our evolution where all understandings are not known until one is ready to know .

It's not like every mystery unravels just because we have made the transition into the afterlife .

What's misleading if that's the right word to use is that we don't immediately know what we already know so answers come to the fore when we passover .

At present my mum who passed over is integrating the memories and the knowledge of previous incarnations had, so everything from this perspective is now making sense to her .

This isn't new acclaimed knowledge it is simply what she already knew ..

From what I gather there is like a pay grade system in effect lol, and this is why when you passover you go to the dimensional vibration of your spirit/soul and that vibration will reflect certain knowings that are available to you .

x daz x
Old 16-05-2019, 12:27 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by FallingLeaves
like!

Back atcha!
So as Source might say (so to speak), "The miracle of existence is simply ME showing up for each moment and recreating the universe in each instant, one to the next.

Now...YOU go show up for each moment and for one another...and create some miracles of your own"

Peace & blessings
7L

Here we must be unafraid of what is difficult.

For all living beings in nature must unfold in their particular way

and become themselves despite all opposition.

-- Rainer Maria Rilke
Old 16-05-2019, 01:21 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by God-Like
I am not 100% getting what you mean about alternative realities based upon choice or possibilities tbh.

Lets say as I am typing this I can either finish typing what I am thinking about or I could get up and make a cup of tea in my works kitchen.

If I get up now I could potentially trip up on something or I could speak to someone and potentially guide them in some direction ..

If I didn't get up now and I didn't trip up on something which could potentially cause an injury that had a knock on effect to not going out and doing my run later this evening and what potentially could happen then or not are you then saying that there are potential realities playing out where I actually do these things?

Hey there Dazzer. No, I'm just saying once you choose to get a tea 1st and go do a sport 2nd then that's what happened. Once you've chosen and done them it's history. In each new moment you do have all those potentials and then you choose to go or don't and whatever happens is what happens. So, the potential exists only in each moment and forward.

(Yes, taking new choices changes what happens everywhere, past & fwd, in the sense of eternity and your eternal soul. From the God view. Because the God view can look before this moment and after this moment, all along the same "line". A new choice now means it was "always this way" from the God view.)

But a new choice in this moment here on earth does not change what has gone past. Here and now, in this universe, taking new choices is only available in each moment. Once chosen, the moment is now past and cannot change.

Quote:
Like said I am not sure how these realities come about . I mean with Mandela dying and not dying we would have to know Mandela's exist points from this current reality wouldn't we .

What I understand is that when an event happens in our physical universe, it becomes history, a part of the fabric that is set. Some things can be easily changed in the next moment, but that does not erase the outcomes of all prior moments. So as a result of the continuity from moment-to-moment, some things are not easily changed, like physical death (if dead many years not just moments like NDE). When space and time are bound as they are in this universe, changing what has happened in time means changing the space that is bound to the time.

Meaning, the universe is recreated in each moment, one moment to the next per usual, just as the mystics have always known. But with bigger changes, it means the "per usual" moment-to-moment continuity may show some gaps or even the rare intentional changes. I believe Mandela was quite possibly an intentional change per Source...it was a big one. It's perhaps Source's way of waving a huge hello, you are loved and I'm cleaning up your honking mess (CERN).

Quote:
Same goes for walk ins, does this mean that there are two spirits living out the same body in different realities or does it simply mean that the spirit that walked out simply engaged with life in the spirit world ..
As to that...I'm not certain but to me, that seems different because the body was still imbued with a soul to sustain it...maybe even two (?) LOL.

Quote:
This alternative universe theory would or could suggest that every crossroads in thought one entertained would create an alternative universe for that second choice thought to carry out .
I know that is put forth by some physicists seriously. But I don't believe that's how it works, at least not in our universe at this time. In reality, I think it's far simpler and far starker. We have infinite (but yet constrained, LOL) choice in each moment...and from there we make choices and it's done. We get to make new choices in the next mo with a new set of infinite potential choices. We reflect and we struggle to change and take new decisions & that's how we manifest change. So when the past has changed noticeably...like Mandela coming back to life...that means the universe was off its normal continuity of arising/being created moment to moment. Likely because it was destroyed and the normal alternatives of choice in the next moment also then disappeared. And Source (or designee) then had to reinstate the whole thing from a different place and change a few things, things that we (or CERN) do not have the capacity to do...like reinstate the long dead. Despite all that we see in sci-fi

Why is it we are now seeing Azrael and Jesus? I think in part it's personal and in part it's due to all of these goings on, and humanity reaching out for greater understanding.

Quote:
What conscious spirit would be aware of living an alternative reality? The same soul? Are there infinite soul's of one's own soul group?

I don't understand the dynamics of this alternative universe thing ..

Perhaps you could tell me in a real simple way lol ..
I don't think you've misunderstood anything, actually -- because I think those other theories don't amount to real multiple universes. Meaning infinite duplicates of this one. I think all those alternatives just exist as potential, same as you potentially choosing coffee or tea. I think you know where you are and you are living in an integrated way, here and now, with presence and from the heart. With an understanding of the power to be and do and change in each now moment. And I think that's the whole point.

The reason I was talking about CERN, the LHC and the (accidental) destruction of the universe was that nothing is happening automatically and it's really obtuse of us to just assume that it does. Like a kid knocking over the Lego castle and then whilst he's distracted, the adult repeatedly puts it back together but maybe a smidge different, who's to say? The kid then thinks every time his Lego castle is destroyed it will just automatically go back to what it was, because it's the "castle pattern" Lego set so what else would it be? Well, it could just be a heap of blocks scattered to the wind.

Rather, what I see is that nothing is on autopilot and it's being intentionally patched up every time this (presumably) happens...and IMO we have been given some signs with changes that are waaay above our (CERN, etc) pay grade, like with Mandela and frankly many other Mandela effects...most just aren't as obvious or impactful on a large scale -- and that's surely the point, most times.

Quote:
In regards to CERN I can imagine there are lots of things ongoing that causes harm to ourselves and to the earth and the universe, I haven't had any info on what's at stake here. What I heard the other day about 5g is that mother earth allows our expression to unfold and with that our development in technology . The Earth doesn't play the victim in all this but will find ways to deal with whatever happens . There are ways and means to counteract what happens in some shape or form . There are ways and means to counteract the 5g energies from causing harm to our electromagnetic field by transmuting the energy for examples sake .

You also hear that higher energies will step in if things get to a certain point .. I mean from their vantage point beyond a linear perspective they can see what is unfolding before it happens so to speak ..

x daz x
That's good to know! Please keep us posted somewhere if you hear anything

Peace & blessings Dazza
7L

-- Rainer Maria Rilke
Old 17-05-2019, 10:14 AM
Master
Quote:
Hey there Dazzer. No, I'm just saying once you choose to get a tea 1st and go do a sport 2nd then that's what happened. Once you've chosen and done them it's history. In each new moment you do have all those potentials and then you choose to go or don't and whatever happens is what happens. So, the potential exists only in each moment and forward.

(Yes, taking new choices changes what happens everywhere, past & fwd, in the sense of eternity and your eternal soul. From the God view. Because the God view can look before this moment and after this moment, all along the same "line". A new choice now means it was "always this way" from the God view.)

But a new choice in this moment here on earth does not change what has gone past. Here and now, in this universe, taking new choices is only available in each moment. Once chosen, the moment is now past and cannot change.

What I understand is that when an event happens in our physical universe, it becomes history, a part of the fabric that is set. Some things can be easily changed in the next moment, but that does not erase the outcomes of all prior moments. So as a result of the continuity from moment-to-moment, some things are not easily changed, like physical death (if dead many years not just moments like NDE). When space and time are bound as they are in this universe, changing what has happened in time means changing the space that is bound to the time.

Meaning, the universe is recreated in each moment, one moment to the next per usual, just as the mystics have always known. But with bigger changes, it means the "per usual" moment-to-moment continuity may show some gaps or even the rare intentional changes. I believe Mandela was quite possibly an intentional change per Source...it was a big one. It's perhaps Source's way of waving a huge hello, you are loved and I'm cleaning up your honking mess (CERN).

As to that...I'm not certain but to me, that seems different because the body was still imbued with a soul to sustain it...maybe even two (?) LOL.

I know that is put forth by some physicists seriously. But I don't believe that's how it works, at least not in our universe at this time. In reality, I think it's far simpler and far starker. We have infinite (but yet constrained, LOL) choice in each moment...and from there we make choices and it's done. We get to make new choices in the next mo with a new set of infinite potential choices. We reflect and we struggle to change and take new decisions & that's how we manifest change. So when the past has changed noticeably...like Mandela coming back to life...that means the universe was off its normal continuity of arising/being created moment to moment. Likely because it was destroyed and the normal alternatives of choice in the next moment also then disappeared. And Source (or designee) then had to reinstate the whole thing from a different place and change a few things, things that we (or CERN) do not have the capacity to do...like reinstate the long dead. Despite all that we see in sci-fi

Why is it we are now seeing Azrael and Jesus? I think in part it's personal and in part it's due to all of these goings on, and humanity reaching out for greater understanding.

I don't think you've misunderstood anything, actually -- because I think those other theories don't amount to real multiple universes. Meaning infinite duplicates of this one. I think all those alternatives just exist as potential, same as you potentially choosing coffee or tea. I think you know where you are and you are living in an integrated way, here and now, with presence and from the heart. With an understanding of the power to be and do and change in each now moment. And I think that's the whole point.

The reason I was talking about CERN, the LHC and the (accidental) destruction of the universe was that nothing is happening automatically and it's really obtuse of us to just assume that it does. Like a kid knocking over the Lego castle and then whilst he's distracted, the adult repeatedly puts it back together but maybe a smidge different, who's to say? The kid then thinks every time his Lego castle is destroyed it will just automatically go back to what it was, because it's the "castle pattern" Lego set so what else would it be? Well, it could just be a heap of blocks scattered to the wind.

Rather, what I see is that nothing is on autopilot and it's being intentionally patched up every time this (presumably) happens...and IMO we have been given some signs with changes that are waaay above our (CERN, etc) pay grade, like with Mandela and frankly many other Mandela effects...most just aren't as obvious or impactful on a large scale -- and that's surely the point, most times.

That's good to know! Please keep us posted somewhere if you hear anything

Peace & blessings Dazza
7L

Hey :)

Thanks for explaining, but I am still a tad confused .. In mandela's case how can he be reinstated back to life when you say 'once what is happened that's history' ..

Is he really dead or isn't he .. haha

Is it the same reality when he is reinstated or is it an alternative reality?

Is there a reality that exists still where he was dead while being in prison ..

This is I think the main sticking point for me ..

I understand that there is change in every instant regarding the universe but I am trying to understand what IS, and what is just potential and what isn't?

I don't understand the structure of the reality as it IS NOW compared to what is was THEN .. i.e Mandela dead in his cell and Mandela alive and released from prison ..

Are there realities that encompass both scenarios?

You may well of explained this in your own way but I must have my dunce hat on cos I am not joining the dots lol ..

Perhaps all that it is your saying is that the universal reality of Mandela is flexible enough to entertain many outcomes (that makes sense to me) although I don't tend to believe that there can potentially be a thousand different potentials for each moment) but that doesn't really say much to me other than you can bake a cake and it's possible that the cake is going to rise or fall, be burn't or be soggy ..

But in Mandela's case burning a cake or not compared to being reinstated after death is a little different I presume ..

Don't worry about explaining .. just wanted to air my thoughts ..

x daz x
Old 17-05-2019, 07:32 PM
Master
Quote:
Hey :)

Thanks for explaining, but I am still a tad confused .. In mandela's case how can he be reinstated back to life when you say 'once what is happened that's history' ..

Is he really dead or isn't he .. haha
Hey there Dazzer :) and per usual you are actually sharp as a lemon...
It took me several months & many weeks & countless hours to process this and then slowly ruminate & absorb, LOL.

That's the mind-bender. Mandela was dead. Nothing we or CERN can do on that. If it was all just "automatically" cared for with some alternative instance of the Universe (somehow still at hand even after the universe itself was gone) then Mandela could never have come back.

It would just be more of the same, like now you've suddenly got Earl Grey in your cupboard instead of the Tips you thought you'd picked up weeks or months back...but if you'd not yet opened it, perhaps you'd think well just made a mistake and was seeing things or what have you. Perhaps you'd had several cups and you don't even recall the difference, like most. Or you do and then you might momentarily doubt your sanity but w/e, stranger things right? Those things are both around today and were back in 2008 as well. So it's possible for these small mixups to apply. But no one waking from the dead. After having died many yrs prior to 2008.

That's the beauty of Mandela. IMO it's an event like that which pretty much puts it right in our face that these "recoveries" or reinstantiations of the universe are not just happening automatically. It's happened by design or intent. One that is far above our capacity to put forth because it does involve more than just redoing the universe from scratch in each moment from the same template (i.e. with continuity from moment to moment). It involves a completely new instantiation of the universe, in order to have a universe where it's 99.(etc)% the same and yet this time Mandela was still alive. I.e., highest-level God privileges, or designee. I feel it underscores the miracle of existence in a way that feels quite profound.

Quote:
Is it the same reality when he is reinstated or is it an alternative reality?
This is my understanding. It sounds really out there and a few times I was nearly overwhelmed with the understanding.

First, there can be only one (LOL). This universe is the only instance in existence for our universe. There may be other universes with different laws, energies and life forms unknown in this universe but that's different.

However, it's not the same universe created from moment to moment as I started out in. For example, many yrs ago I went down to the beach in Wales. That was another universe -- the one I was born into. Folks existing then...we all came from that universe. My son was born in the mid-2000s. He did too.

But I'm pretty sure that since 2008, I'd say we have seen at least one completely new instance of an entirely different universe which is 99.99(etc)% similar except for Mandela was alive again, etc. and various odd changes to folks' experiences, many of which frequently occur well before 2008. It's possible...depending on how many times CERN may have destroyed the universe...that this has happened several times since 2008.

What that means is we've all been brought back to life in each completely new instantiation but it appears to us as pure continuity b/c we were still physically alive at the time. (As opposed to having passed on and then finding yourself alive again like Mandela. Or, the rest of us finding you alive again, anyway.) This is opposed to the "normal" continuity of being alive from one moment to the next, within the same universe (space/time instance).

Put another way, Source or designee cherry-picked a new instance of the universe to replace the destroyed one, such that it was the same in every way, with a few signature differences (Mandela etc). With such precision that only the signature differences inexplicably remained. We're meant to eventually understand IMO that the Mandela effect is probably one of the most fundamental revelations to our current understanding of the universe. If ever we wanted a "sign" of intelligent design...there you go.

Quote:
Is there a reality that exists still where he was dead while being in prison ..

This is I think the main sticking point for me ..
No. That reality is the universe we were born in. And it must have been destroyed utterly. In order for a complete redo to have been required. Such that it would even be possible to make such a change. If the original universe was just puttering along per usual, no way would Source or designee interfere and engage in cherry-picking against all laws to bring back the long-since dead. Even Jesus and some of the prophets only brought back the recently dead or semi-dead

Quote:
I understand that there is change in every instant regarding the universe but I am trying to understand what IS, and what is just potential and what isn't?
From within this universe, anything that hasn't happened yet is potential. What has happened is history. No surprise there.

(From the perspective of What Is/Source outside of space/time, as you know, all is known in the moment, b/c from the God view, you can look "back" and see the past and "fwd" and see the future from any moment. But that's a bit outside this topic. Yes we can expand our consciousness and look at our own soul's journey from this perspective, and take lessons from it.

But that is not at all the same as being inside the universe and changing up what has already happened within the universe. We literally cannot do that from within the universe. Those are the God privileges I mentioned. You have to be able to create a completely new instance of the universe, cherry pick everything in the universe to create one which is alike in most every way to the old, and then cherry pick a few signature diffs. Perhaps many of which have yet to be revealed... Which must all be done from outside the universe entirely. Knocking over the Lego castle isn't at all the same as crafting the castle and all its bits from scratch every time it's torn down and then assembling it in harmony every time, and all in an instant.)

Quote:
I don't understand the structure of the reality as it IS NOW compared to what is was THEN .. i.e Mandela dead in his cell and Mandela alive and released from prison ..
Mandela was dead in his cell in the other universe (people say "other timeline" but you can't separate the time from the space in our spacetime material realm...that's why God privs are required to do this level of reconstruction and cherry picking of the tapestry). In this totally new yet to all purposes seemingly identical version of the universe...he was alive again for many more years. They are not the same universe. There can be only one. One instance of this universe, which is reconstructed way above our pay grade and thus slightly different to what it was. One instance of you, of me...and of Mandela. (Who BTW got a do-over in the same physical universe and not just in spirit. That never happens. Except by some intelligent design.)

When the whole thing was up-ended, our energies & consciousness would have had to go somewhere. The only thing that works seamlessly with who and what we are in one instance is who and what we are in this other instance. Conservation of energy and matter, including metaphysical and conscious energies. Provided the total redo of universe is cared for, which IMO is not an automatic thing that just happens. Hence Mandela. Thanks be to God and Amen, as they say.

Quote:
Are there realities that encompass both scenarios?
I thought about this many times while I was processing all the downloads. The only thing that ever came through was that these alternatives can be handled in the spiritual realm if needed, and it is real to those folks at that time, depending on the reality they need or want to experience in spirit. Often for healing. However, material incarnation in this realm normally will include experiences like those this universe offers, something with a material space/time aspect in which we can begin to learn on the ground to make choices and take ownership and have the opportunity to be and do authentic love.

Quote:
You may well of explained this in your own way but I must have my dunce hat on cos I am not joining the dots lol ..

Perhaps all that it is your saying is that the universal reality of Mandela is flexible enough to entertain many outcomes (that makes sense to me) although I don't tend to believe that there can potentially be a thousand different potentials for each moment) but that doesn't really say much to me other than you can bake a cake and it's possible that the cake is going to rise or fall, be burn't or be soggy ..

But in Mandela's case burning a cake or not compared to being reinstated after death is a little different I presume ..

Don't worry about explaining .. just wanted to air my thoughts ..
x daz x

No worries Daz...you got to the heart of it straightaway and I do want to lay it out so it's more clear. Let me just say...I feel quite grateful for existence these days. And I value every soul who's in it, particularly those closest to me. Those spiritual obstacles are gone with the wind...probably in some other recent iteration of me and universe ;)

Peace & blessings
7L

-- Rainer Maria Rilke
Old 20-05-2019, 11:24 AM
Master
Quote:
Hey there Dazzer :) and per usual you are actually sharp as a lemon...
It took me several months & many weeks & countless hours to process this and then slowly ruminate & absorb, LOL.

That's the mind-bender. Mandela was dead. Nothing we or CERN can do on that. If it was all just "automatically" cared for with some alternative instance of the Universe (somehow still at hand even after the universe itself was gone) then Mandela could never have come back.

It would just be more of the same, like now you've suddenly got Earl Grey in your cupboard instead of the Tips you thought you'd picked up weeks or months back...but if you'd not yet opened it, perhaps you'd think well just made a mistake and was seeing things or what have you. Perhaps you'd had several cups and you don't even recall the difference, like most. Or you do and then you might momentarily doubt your sanity but w/e, stranger things right? Those things are both around today and were back in 2008 as well. So it's possible for these small mixups to apply. But no one waking from the dead. After having died many yrs prior to 2008.

That's the beauty of Mandela. IMO it's an event like that which pretty much puts it right in our face that these "recoveries" or reinstantiations of the universe are not just happening automatically. It's happened by design or intent. One that is far above our capacity to put forth because it does involve more than just redoing the universe from scratch in each moment from the same template (i.e. with continuity from moment to moment). It involves a completely new instantiation of the universe, in order to have a universe where it's 99.(etc)% the same and yet this time Mandela was still alive. I.e., highest-level God privileges, or designee. I feel it underscores the miracle of existence in a way that feels quite profound.

This is my understanding. It sounds really out there and a few times I was nearly overwhelmed with the understanding.

First, there can be only one (LOL). This universe is the only instance in existence for our universe. There may be other universes with different laws, energies and life forms unknown in this universe but that's different.

However, it's not the same universe created from moment to moment as I started out in. For example, many yrs ago I went down to the beach in Wales. That was another universe -- the one I was born into. Folks existing then...we all came from that universe. My son was born in the mid-2000s. He did too.

But I'm pretty sure that since 2008, I'd say we have seen at least one completely new instance of an entirely different universe which is 99.99(etc)% similar except for Mandela was alive again, etc. and various odd changes to folks' experiences, many of which frequently occur well before 2008. It's possible...depending on how many times CERN may have destroyed the universe...that this has happened several times since 2008.

What that means is we've all been brought back to life in each completely new instantiation but it appears to us as pure continuity b/c we were still physically alive at the time. (As opposed to having passed on and then finding yourself alive again like Mandela. Or, the rest of us finding you alive again, anyway.) This is opposed to the "normal" continuity of being alive from one moment to the next, within the same universe (space/time instance).

Put another way, Source or designee cherry-picked a new instance of the universe to replace the destroyed one, such that it was the same in every way, with a few signature differences (Mandela etc). With such precision that only the signature differences inexplicably remained. We're meant to eventually understand IMO that the Mandela effect is probably one of the most fundamental revelations to our current understanding of the universe. If ever we wanted a "sign" of intelligent design...there you go.

No. That reality is the universe we were born in. And it must have been destroyed utterly. In order for a complete redo to have been required. Such that it would even be possible to make such a change. If the original universe was just puttering along per usual, no way would Source or designee interfere and engage in cherry-picking against all laws to bring back the long-since dead. Even Jesus and some of the prophets only brought back the recently dead or semi-dead

From within this universe, anything that hasn't happened yet is potential. What has happened is history. No surprise there.

(From the perspective of What Is/Source outside of space/time, as you know, all is known in the moment, b/c from the God view, you can look "back" and see the past and "fwd" and see the future from any moment. But that's a bit outside this topic. Yes we can expand our consciousness and look at our own soul's journey from this perspective, and take lessons from it.

But that is not at all the same as being inside the universe and changing up what has already happened within the universe. We literally cannot do that from within the universe. Those are the God privileges I mentioned. You have to be able to create a completely new instance of the universe, cherry pick everything in the universe to create one which is alike in most every way to the old, and then cherry pick a few signature diffs. Perhaps many of which have yet to be revealed... Which must all be done from outside the universe entirely. Knocking over the Lego castle isn't at all the same as crafting the castle and all its bits from scratch every time it's torn down and then assembling it in harmony every time, and all in an instant.)

Mandela was dead in his cell in the other universe (people say "other timeline" but you can't separate the time from the space in our spacetime material realm...that's why God privs are required to do this level of reconstruction and cherry picking of the tapestry). In this totally new yet to all purposes seemingly identical version of the universe...he was alive again for many more years. They are not the same universe. There can be only one. One instance of this universe, which is reconstructed way above our pay grade and thus slightly different to what it was. One instance of you, of me...and of Mandela. (Who BTW got a do-over in the same physical universe and not just in spirit. That never happens. Except by some intelligent design.)

When the whole thing was up-ended, our energies & consciousness would have had to go somewhere. The only thing that works seamlessly with who and what we are in one instance is who and what we are in this other instance. Conservation of energy and matter, including metaphysical and conscious energies. Provided the total redo of universe is cared for, which IMO is not an automatic thing that just happens. Hence Mandela. Thanks be to God and Amen, as they say.

I thought about this many times while I was processing all the downloads. The only thing that ever came through was that these alternatives can be handled in the spiritual realm if needed, and it is real to those folks at that time, depending on the reality they need or want to experience in spirit. Often for healing. However, material incarnation in this realm normally will include experiences like those this universe offers, something with a material space/time aspect in which we can begin to learn on the ground to make choices and take ownership and have the opportunity to be and do authentic love.

No worries Daz...you got to the heart of it straightaway and I do want to lay it out so it's more clear. Let me just say...I feel quite grateful for existence these days. And I value every soul who's in it, particularly those closest to me. Those spiritual obstacles are gone with the wind...probably in some other recent iteration of me and universe ;)

Peace & blessings
7L

Cheers for explaining ..

I suppose when we wake up from a dream we then compare the two realities in order to know we are awake ..

Perhaps with what you say about realities one would have to be aware of certain changes within our reality to actually know that there had been changes made ..

If in this reality we never get to know that changes were made, all we know is the immediate reality we are aware of now ..

Maybe our intuition at some point will become aware of something, similar to that deja vu moment .. *shrugs shoulders*

x daz x
Old 20-05-2019, 12:45 PM
Master
Quote:
Cheers for explaining ..

I suppose when we wake up from a dream we then compare the two realities in order to know we are awake ..

Cheers back atcha and very welcome. Such a gentleman...not once did you say I was mad as a hatter, hahaha ;)

Yes...I remember some things being different but only a few rise to this level. Acc'd to WStein, he'd noticed many of the same things & said it's due to meditation and energy work which while centering you must also anchor you and somehow buffer or protect your perspective. He said numerous times he was doing group work in a circle and then later several of them noticed some changes and things having shifted - things which no one else seemed to notice at all.

If this is so, that energy work protects our memories, it may reach across all lives and all spacetime. Meaning, if you can remember somewhere, you probably can remember anywhere, eventually.

Re S. Africa, I very clearly remember de Klerk the old white dude leading the free elections in 1994 and collaborating with the ANC to peacefully transfer leadership, all in honour of Mandela's legacy & the will of the S. African people. There was a real awareness that Mandela and so many others had died for this cause, so it was very poignant. Now Mandela was supposedly there all along, like 10 yrs on after his death. Same outcome, it seems, yet still very different.

Quote:
Perhaps with what you say about realities one would have to be aware of certain changes within our reality to actually know that there had been changes made ..
Yes. I think most are seemingly too small and inconsequential to be noticed more than maybe in passing. Many times they would only be noticeable to you or relevant to you anyway.

We have no idea, for the most part, of the entirety of what is that had to change (be re-created and cherry-picked from scratch) to bring us back to this seemingly exact moment. Which may also have Tips for you in the cupboard instead of Earl Grey...and which may also have Mandela once more, and so forth. We normally would just think "could have sworn I had Earl Grey the other day" (LOL) or, "could have sworn Mandela was dead for a long time" and move on...OR not even. Most commonly, we don't notice at all. And that's because we're used to taking for granted that there will be a normal moment-to-moment continuity. As for the longest time we weren't capable of destroying the universe...repeatedly...

Quote:
If in this reality we never get to know that changes were made, all we know is the immediate reality we are aware of now ..

Maybe our intuition at some point will become aware of something, similar to that deja vu moment .. *shrugs shoulders*
x daz x
I think that is very commonly what it is...that sort of feeling like it's familiar but it's not quite right somehow...and then you begin to look for why. These things can coexist for a long time until you're made to realise that the reality you live in does not match up to your experiences -- perhaps even your recent experiences. The nice thing about Mandela is that thousands (or more) do remember his death and the 94 elections several yrs later taking place without him. So, the skeptics cannot just say it's your own failing memory or it's mass hallucination or false memories and shut it down (though they try). That's a pretty specific set of memories over many years for so many of us around the world to share.

So what do you think of my understandings, limited though they may be?
This was all from an inking from the guides shared when Michael said is that really your intent?, pertaining to the right of all things to exist and the worth and value of all things to the fabric of existence. In a much more concrete (if you will) and visceral way than I'd previously understood. Which somehow was deeply reassuring, despite the initial overwhelm and the time it took to really unpack it. I slowly realised more deeply within my heart (& not just in my head) that we are all valued and we all have a innate right to exist as souls, as consciousness and divine essence, which really helped me at the time -- to know it in my very bones for myself. To know I had a right to be here and was supposed to be here. But also that we're not meant to have to peel off the bits we don't like...we're meant to accept it all as it is and work to mend and heal the broken bits and the darkness and misalignment through love and acceptance in the most fundamental sense. It truly matters that each of us are here as we are and when we are...the literal fate of the universe (moment-to-moment in continuity) depends on it.

Peace & blessings
7L

-- Rainer Maria Rilke