Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Religions & Faiths > Christianity

Old 10-05-2019, 07:30 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by sky123
Just because Jesus doesn't chat with you doesn't mean he doesn't chat with others.....
And even better 7L isn't a Christian, amazing, but then Jesus wouldn't care what religion you follow/dont follow.... He wasn't Dogmatic....

So how can you tell if you are talking to the real Jesus or just imagining things?

The Humility, the Pride and the Humiliation.
Old 10-05-2019, 07:41 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Honza
So how can you tell if you are talking to the real Jesus or just imagining things?

Why are you asking me Honza?
Old 10-05-2019, 10:53 PM
ImthatIm

Thanks for the LOVE message 7luminaries.
Old 13-05-2019, 12:50 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by God-Like
Hey :)

I touched upon this in Moonglow's thread 'the unknowing mind' in regards to what the higher self knows compared to what you consciously know in the immediate .

What information that is perhaps accessible from a soul group perspective and what information lies in the akashic records .

A few years ago I became conscious in my night time sleep state of being in the spirit world sat around a table with a group of other beings from different time periods of our earthly existence .

I remember that there were hundreds of people gathered and there was a lecture going on about time travel.

This a small example of what information one knows but doesn't consciously know ..

Hey there Daz that is fascinating stuff and I agree, there is so much we receive that we can't fully "hang onto" in our waking lives. Though, with some practice and focus, more can become available.

What cool tidbits did you hear regarding time travel? If ok to ask?

Quote:
Many have experienced 'downloads' of frequencies where information becomes you in such ways as tones and frequencies .

This is another way of 'knowing' more than one thinks they know in the immediate .

I am sure there is a list as long as my arm in this respect of learning and knowing ..
Yes there are many healing and alignment modalities and those too are very powerful for centreing and moving forward on your journey. I'm just working through the past week doing this for myself (with loads of help, for which I am very grateful), but for this it's more core discussion and presence, or what I used to call "higher healing"...to get at the root of it and air it, but also be with it and make a place for it to find its level calm.

Quote:
Part of my meditation practice is to recall my strength and power and knowledge from all incarnations from all four directions and from beyond time and space ..

There is quite a peace and understanding that comes from that sort of remembrance. Also it gives quite a bit of direction to your journey. I also feel that strength and knowledge coming through -- some of it as you say from beyond.

Though, what about the lives where the strength and power may have got out of hand? Or where your lack of it also caused harm to self or others? We've all had at least a few lives like that. Though yes, no matter the outcome, there were inner strengths we had & relied on perhaps without even knowing. Is part of your strength also recalling those excesses or lack, because for myself, I would say it is a part.

Quote:
What was pretty cool at the retreat I was on the channel said that I had many attributes of past lives coming together and I smiled and nodded .
I agree. I think that now is that time in which many things can be known and seen and more powerfully and directly accessed.

Quote:
In regards to every human is a universe unto themselves, I would agree, some say that everyone is at the centre of their own universe wherever they be and whatever form or formless form they may take ..

I think the point of self awareness reflects this quite literally .
Very true.

Quote:
I think niz was perhaps emphasising that one doesn't want a headful of knowing everything when one is at peace within oneself .. *shrugs shoulders*

I know from my realizations I can talk about most things that pertain to self and mind-ego and all that jazz but ask me specific question on universal mechanics from a geometric point of view I would shrug my shoulders, but that's not to say that my time at atlantis didn't contain an element of these knowings ..
Funny that is so true. The technology was at a high level but more sustainably integrated into the natural landscape, so technology itself was more resonant with these fundamental and mystical truths. I hope we can go in that direction now and in future as well rather than literally consume ourselves and our world as we go down in flames. Atlantis just imploded but these days we are aiming to take Gaia with us and all (or most) other life on the planet

Quote:
I think getting to know oneself is key as many have agreed upon, but I suppose what is relevant will come to the fore and what isn't won't .
Yes, that's quite true I'd say. And eventually it will come up again and again until we pay attention and bring it to the table.

Quote:
The thing about sound channels is as you know they can bring information to the table by channeling non physical entities that do know stuff ..

So much information out there nowadays compared to say 30 years ago .. I mean there is a lot of good stuff about quantum healing out there now that would of seemed to of been outlandish 30 years ago .. So who's to say what information will be known in another 30 years .

x daz x
Very true...what's coming into the realm of accepted knowledge is just mind-blowing to many. My brain and my whole being was just on overload for a while with all the info I was getting and also processing. Per Avengers, however, I don't think we should rely on "Pym particles" to take us throught the quantum realm back to the past for a redo [i.e., yet another version of the universe], hahaha. The LHC...Mandela...I think we've already been through a half-dozen variants of the original place we started out from already. It's a wonder we're still holding it together as well as we are But...I do think it kick-started an awful lot of things that were well underway spiritually, at least for some of us...so it's not all bad ;). Elvis is still dead but then so is Hitler (whew). Re: info, who's to say, indeed?

Peace & blessings Dazza
7L

Here we must be unafraid of what is difficult.

For all living beings in nature must unfold in their particular way

and become themselves despite all opposition.

-- Rainer Maria Rilke
Old 13-05-2019, 01:02 PM
Master
Quote:
Quote:
Originally Posted by 7luminaries
' For example, I just recently had my 2nd chat with Jesus and it's the first that was face-to-face '

Why is it so difficult to do something so easy, why can't we follow HisTeachings ?
I personally think it's Ego that stops us.
Would you share your 1st chat with Jesus please, only if you feel comfortable though

Sky hello there.
The first was several years ago and I sought out him specifically. I asked him why he came and if he had returned yet. And also what was the best way to address and heal the suffering in the world.

(FYI I had also asked the transendental guides I worked with for healing and studies with for learning. And I had received many, many insightful teachings and lessons in healing from them, as well. I have posted many of these throughout the forums over the years. I have been a committed healer and energy worker and seeker of knowlege on my path for many years. So this is all a part of my journey and my work)

I thought to ask a human as well, specifically one committed to the heart-led consciousness in doing and being. So I reached out to this being known as Jesus. He did not show a form at all the first time. He did say he'd not returned (as Jesus) and that he had come from another dimension as a crisis intervention to raise consciousness on the planet. He then took me into his heart centre, which was boundless, and allowed me to experience the texture and feeling. All the pain and sadness of every being was there as well as his own. The way it was presented was simply with a much vaster "amount" of love and compassion and kindness in the mix, which allowed him to be and do without being overwhelmed by the pain.

So, the understanding that was conveyed was to be and do lovingkindness and to maintain equanimity as much as possible...but not to ignore or downplay or diminish the pain and suffering, because that too is truth and can only be carried (by greater proportions of love), and cannot be erased or denied.

Peace & blessings
7L

-- Rainer Maria Rilke
Old 13-05-2019, 01:11 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Honza
"chatting with Jesus".....you do realise it is probably your mind tricking you?
Hahaha....Hello there Honza.
I'm way past that. I have talked with several guides over the years (transcendental), and also have done some remote guided meditations with some Tibetan guides. I have channeled a lot of the info from the transcendental guides. And a lot of the energies too, from healing sessions, many of which they led. In no way am I going to say I did all this myself. That would be an outright falsehood. If I were to claim I was the source of all the info and knowledge that's come to me or been shared with me, now that would be a real denial or break with reality, IMO.

I reached out to Jesus once (and he never presented any image at all then, only presence and texture and emotion). And then several years later he dropped by recently, in love and support, to help me connect some pieces, and to reinforce the main message. But...I had some trouble accepting it was him, the 2nd time. I hadn't expected him and nor did I recognise this man.

If my mind was tricking me, he would have shown up as I'd visually pictured him (dark and bearded), I'd reckon. This way however...I actually really paid attention, LOL

Peace & blessings
7L

-- Rainer Maria Rilke
Old 13-05-2019, 01:23 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rain95
Do you chat face to face with Buddha as well?
Or anybody else besides Jesus?

I was thinking you could ask Jesus if he died on a tree or a cross the next time you talked to him.

I have never asked to chat with Buddha. But yes I have seen him on a few occasions many years ago, either in remote group circle or with another, who did invite him, apparently. At that time, he greeted me as "Shakti" and meant it with all good intent, though that's not how I would have thought to present myself. Buddha presented as a trim Indian man in his prime with a golden skin tone and a prominent nose, and he was rather content and radiant in his presentation.

I didn't have a conversation with Buddha. But on a 2nd occasion, I did offer the tear for the diamond lotus in circle when we were asked to offer something for its centre. It was pink. Thus I had to present it. I chose to take it to the Native Americans elders around Yellowstone who were also attuned. I took a few helpers and we presented it. They grew it to cover the earth there on the Western side of the US, and we all let it merge with the earth.

Many times I just roll with whatever is going on and that was the case there.
Peace & blessings
7L

-- Rainer Maria Rilke
Old 13-05-2019, 01:53 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by 7luminaries
Sky hello there.
The first was several years ago and I sought out him specifically. I asked him why he came and if he had returned yet. And also what was the best way to address and heal the suffering in the world.

(FYI I had also asked the transendental guides I worked with for healing and studies with for learning. And I had received many, many insightful teachings and lessons in healing from them, as well. I have posted many of these throughout the forums over the years. I have been a committed healer and energy worker and seeker of knowlege on my path for many years. So this is all a part of my journey and my work)

I thought to ask a human as well, specifically one committed to the heart-led consciousness in doing and being. So I reached out to this being known as Jesus. He did not show a form at all the first time. He did say he'd not returned (as Jesus) and that he had come from another dimension as a crisis intervention to raise consciousness on the planet. He then took me into his heart centre, which was boundless, and allowed me to experience the texture and feeling. All the pain and sadness of every being was there as well as his own. The way it was presented was simply with a much vaster "amount" of love and compassion and kindness in the mix, which allowed him to be and do without being overwhelmed by the pain.

So, the understanding that was conveyed was to be and do lovingkindness and to maintain equanimity as much as possible...but not to ignore or downplay or diminish the pain and suffering, because that too is truth and can only be carried (by greater proportions of love), and cannot be erased or denied.

Peace & blessings

7L

Thank you...
I have noticed that what Jesus said to you in your last paragraph is exactly the same as Buddha's Teachings.

All great minds think alike
Old 13-05-2019, 09:18 PM
Master
Quote:
Thank you...
I have noticed that what Jesus said to you in your last paragraph is exactly the same as Buddha's Teachings.

All great minds think alike

Sky...Very interesting! Thanks for sharing that

Peace & blessings
7L

-- Rainer Maria Rilke
Old 13-05-2019, 10:44 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by ImthatIm
Thanks for the LOVE message 7luminaries.

Ah no problem and back atcha ImthatIm

Peace & blessings
7L

-- Rainer Maria Rilke