Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Meditation

Old 11-09-2023, 06:30 PM
Master

@Unseeking Seeker Sure there are but in my opinion all the veils are just manifestation, so to say, of the same one veil.

I wish I can be more of help to you with that flicker but your experiences are quite beyond whatever I have experienced in terms of what you experience and what you are left after the experience. I barely understand my experiences and even if I am left with knowledge I am not sure where to go forward with it.

I personally see that all "thought" is what it is, thought, concept, imagination, so the idea of "karma" does not really connect with me for it is in itself a concept. If I were to go this path then I must have tons and tons of karma for based on my experiences I been on this Earth for millions of years, I have experiences from the very dawn of this Earth.

Once again, having such a in depth view of the experience of bliss is something that I can relate but what you describe is beyond everything I have experienced given that such experiences never lasted more than moments. I have been "seeking" the continuous bliss for so long and fear has been a major obstacle on my path, for whatever my mind says, it basically boils down to "death", it feels like that and the irony is that I never died for by accident or unconsciously I made this one step many times.
Old 12-09-2023, 03:00 AM
Master
Perhaps if we look at our descent from singularity into duality, that is, from our true being-ness where we feel complete and boundless and in ineffable peace into duality, where perception is differentiated, we are limited and deluded, in as identified with mind-body ~ the question which is obvious is why? Why would we do this?

Some say that the Self represents completion. Well, it does seem that way, as the living light renews itself within itself, having no need to lessen itself but as of what I can best say, a choiceless choice it (we, without identity) causes descent. This suggests that at the moment of employing the choice, in absolute freedom, a prompt from the Crestor arises. Reworded, we, in and as, the eternal light of Self, made in God’s image, are complete as a receptor but not as a transmitter. So we come to earth school to learn by feeling contrast we cannot experience when we are in singularity.

At every level of spiritual experience, it is our awareness that makes us cognisant of the offering. Otherwise, even if we are caressed by the elixir, we would remain oblivious, insentient.

Here, in the slowed down vibration of our waking state, simply by resting identification with thoughts and/or other objects, material as well as ethereal, in stillness, we are in, within but not glued to any movement. In my view, it is here, that with no ego identity manifest, we reclaim the light of Self, which we always were, are and will be. We reclaim means we become aware of who we are. If we are unaware, we still are who we are, we can never lose it. Still, by the recognition in active awareness, it is then inevitable that our life perspective in duality shifts. We may say, we bilocate, being both ‘here’ and ‘there’ simultaneously.

Space and time may be likened as the screens upon which duality is experienced, in my opinion. From the conceptual point of understanding, we can call them wombs, vessels, entities even, as the seeming transcendent reality within which the manifest or immanent life appears as polarities orbiting around.

About karma, it relates to ego of course. The ego exists as a separate bubble within the ocean. In truth it is not but is yet the individuated aspect of Self, indivisible from the all that is. As such, the actions it performs, rooted in attachment need to be experienced spherically for complete learning and to repay debts of love. That is karma, an echo, if you will. When we act in harmony with love or oneness, there is no motive, no karma. Karma or what is called in Christianity as sin, is simply ignorance, arising because of flawed perception, not knowing the truth of Self.

Even after recognition, assimilation awaits. Knowing is not the fully embodied becoming.

This post is becoming too long
Old 12-09-2023, 11:17 AM
Knower

Quote:
Originally Posted by ThatMan
@Unseeking Seeker Sure there are but in my opinion all the veils are just manifestation, so to say, of the same one veil.

I wish I can be more of help to you with that flicker but your experiences are quite beyond whatever I have experienced in terms of what you experience and what you are left after the experience.
Hi ThatMan, within the large “junk” part of each of the hundreds of trillions of DNA in each human body are stored among other things our own personal huge library of cosmic and Earthly knowledge and wisdom in the form of multi-dimensional quantum energies.

Our human adventure here is to work our way to more access that huge accumulated set of knowledge and wisdom to solve the puzzle of who or what we truly are and why we are here. It’s an amazing adventure of finding ourselves.

Multi-dimensional quantum energies are all connected and entangled without limitations of Earthy concepts of time, space, and hierarchy. Hence, some call that Oneness.

These energies at will could exist anywhere or everywhere in unlimited multiplicities. Energies that exist in everything from the smallest of the small to the biggest of the big.

Interestingly, parts of the human body are multi-dimensional quantum energy receivers and transmitters. Who or what are we in constant connection and entanglement with?

Perhaps with what some call God or Creative Source. Or perhaps with what some call our soul, or our Higher Self that is the higher vibrating part of us. Or just with everything.

That everything is the much much bigger, as in infinite, part of the rest of us on the other side of the self imposed Veil of Forgetfulness necessary for us to have the human adventure.

An easy and quick to finish adventure is no fun. So the much bigger part of ourselves gave the very small part of ourselves that are here free will to freely choose, left alone with minimal divine intervention for fair free will, and a Veil of Forgetfulness to temporary not know who or what we truly are.

Now the adventure just got extremely challenging.

When not in the human form, we are quite a fun loving group. This human adventure is mighty fun, but it is also a part of a much bigger and grander divine plan that affects us, this planet, this universe, and beyond.

Could we ultimately work our way from purposely being disconnected from almost everything and work our way to return to being in alliance, in unity, and in Oneness with everything by learning to choose to have love and compassion for oneself, for others, and for everything including our enemies.

Why is having love important? Love is much more than simply a human emotion. Love is the most powerful and highest vibration multi-dimensional quantum energy.

And when we truly have sincere love in heart and mind, by design it triggers a cascade of enhancements to our body and mind courtesy of our body vibrating at a higher frequency.

Benevolent enhancements that will give us much more extra-ordinary abilities to have far more control over our body, our life, and our reality.

Then we might not need to meditate or mediate far less because we have shifted to a more expansive consciousness and become more multi-dimensional. It is us beginning to return to our true nature of love, compassion, benevolence, and joy, all of which are high vibration energies.

And so what some call spirituality has advance physics of advance energies behind it.

It is advance only because it is not common knowledge yet or not uncovered yet.

In the meantime, perhaps we could relax and enjoy living life as a human and let our spiritual growth come naturally instead of forcing and rushing it.

Why let our spiritual growth come naturally? Because we are all unique humans and certain things need to happen or be in place first for us personally before we could proceed further. Can’t build the house frame yet on a wet concrete foundation. Enjoy the beautiful sunshine while the concrete dries.

And there is nothing bad about duality and karma which are two of the many divine guidance systems set in place to help us expand our consciousness and be evolving human beings, not as systems to reward or to punish.

Took a lot of effort, coordination, and synchronicity for us to be in the human form here on Earth which also took a lot of effort and time to get this young planet just right for our habitation in comfort.

So enjoy life being a human. What’s more blissful than having the warm of a beautiful sunrise caressing our skin, or seeing the beautiful colours of a glorious sunset.

What is more blissful than us breathing without having to think about it, courtesy of the multi-dimensional energy of innate.

As we move further along the spiritual path and begin to see more of the big picture, we will begin to see everything from a benevolent perspective. Then, we will complain less, blame less, and be ever grateful and appreciative for everything both good and bad; having the understanding that “bad” things don’t happen to us but for us to gain greater wisdom and benevolent maturity that brings more peace and joy to our heart and mind.

Now that is a human being in true bliss 24/7.

All the best!

Last edited by Miss Hepburn : 15-09-2023 at 05:43 PM. Reason: Shortened quote as Admin has asked to 2-3 sentences
Old 15-09-2023, 05:33 PM
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unseeking Seeker
Even after recognition, assimilation awaits. Knowing is not the fully embodied becoming.
Awareness is, everything else comes and goes.

Sure, assimilation awaits and in time if one continues to rests in awareness, one becomes less and less "I am" and more and more pure spontaneous existence. But I know just as you know and many others that this "becoming" it's not really a becoming it's more like a dissolving, a cessation, a let go, a plunging into nothingness itself, it is death that I so much fear when come face to face with the boundless.

I mean, what is at the very very very core, deep deep deep within? Existence itself, that is what we are.

Regarding, the rest of your post, I find it really interesting, have you ever found yourself bursting in laughter recognising existence itself? That in itself is the answer to who we are.

Pure spontaneous existence.
Old 15-09-2023, 05:44 PM
2-3 sentences when quoting others.

*I'll text in Navy Blue when I'm speaking as a Mod. :)

Prepare yourself for the coming astral journey of death by daily riding in the balloon of God-perception.
Through delusion you are perceiving yourself as a bundle of flesh and bones, which at best is a nest of troubles.
Meditate unceasingly, that you may quickly behold yourself as the Infinite Essence, free from every form of misery. ~Paramahansa's Guru's Guru

Old 15-09-2023, 05:44 PM
Master

@OldChap That is basically the view that I was given when visiting celestial places, and of course, love is all there is and the only "thing" that is absolutely and totally real and the most important. This is what I experienced in those celestial places and it felt like a continuous "a-ha" moment, like how in the world I could not see this while in this human experience?
Old 16-09-2023, 03:42 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by ThatMan
have you ever found yourself bursting in laughter recognising existence itself? That in itself is the answer to who we are.

Astonishment and wonderment would be how I’d describe any spiritual revelation that dawns. There are many of these I’m sure for all of us and in fact, on a moment to moment basis, the ever present magnetic bliss effervescence, rapturous as it is, is possibly aimed at fixating our attention in singularity, within linear time of duality.

As for recognition of Self, there remains no attribute. Bliss transmutes as time dissolved ineffable peace. There is no identity (if there was, an attribute would be manifest). As living light, soft white yet bright, it renews itself within itself, displaying aliveness and vitality without movement. There is full freedom but no urge arises to do anything, since the Self is complete. As such, there is no going or coming or doing needed to be done. Operability is as of choiceless choice. Such is our quintessence.

Upon descent to duality, in as operating from mind-body consciousness, what shifts is that now we know in definitiveness, who we are, as that light made in God’s image. Now, at level of Self, as recognised, although complete as a receptor, I’d say completion in absoluteness as a transmitter yet awaits. It is like a flower blossoming. There is no hurry.