Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Meditation

Old 05-09-2023, 06:25 PM
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unseeking Seeker
Bliss is ever present 24x7, felt as rapturous magnetism. I’m sure there’s a taste too but I have not tasted it although sometimes I do smell an exquisite, sublime fragrance, somewhat like vibhuti* (*holy ash) and sandalwood.
That is truly amazing, I only experienced bliss a few times but only for short moments, and a few times while wide awake but still for short moments.

I suppose you have jumped into "existence itself" so to say, you have reached the pulsating, the humming, the magic, the "divine" fragrance, and let it play on while I never been able to fully let go and always open my eyes, fear mainly.

Every time I meditate, I know the door is opened for me, and I am invited within, I know "it is the time" and always end up saying: "It's always the time, let me postpone it one more day" and so months have passed from the day the door was opened for me and I barely came close to it and by accident entered a few times which does not really count.
Old 06-09-2023, 11:39 AM
Master
@ ThatMan ~ well, I can explain how bliss in permanence came about, actually. It is all by grace of course.

The kundalini spontaneously rose from root to crown in a single swoosh, bypassing all chakras or obstructions* (*much later, I had the experience of the serpentine rise of the energy via chakras, terminating at the physical eyes, merging in between the eyebrows, from where another conduit allows energy rise via Guru chakra to the crown). From the scripture perspective, perhaps the Sushumna, although that too is said to be triple layered. At crown, there was a small orifice, through which the liquified kundalini was flowing and I was ‘told’ that if I too wished to pass through, I must agree to die by dissolving in the stream.

I suppose this is manifested for people in different ways. Anyway, I agreed to dissolve. Why did I agree there and then? Who knows? So, I passed through the orifice into the inky black void, going through a multi petalled purple flower. Its petals were perfect triangles, not contoured, as normal flowers are.

There were two or maybe three dark void experiences as such in the span of 7-10 days or so. The entire process was facilitated, in that there was nothing I was doing. I was a mere receptor. In the dark void, there was communication with God or a higher invisible intelligence and questions my lower mind had were telepathically answered through voice and pictorial graphics.

The next time this experience was about to be initiated, for some reason I silently said ‘I’ve visited you twice/thrice so now it’s your turn to visit me in here’. No sooner did I wish this, the totality of what is, as I felt it to be, it enterered by head through the same orifice and I ‘saw’ a cosmic egg in my head. In fact, the entire head, shaped like an ovoid, is this egg.

I asked what this luminous egg was and was instantly told, ‘Hirayangarbha’. Now, mind you, I had never heard this Sanskrit term before. It was only later on that I googled it and read about it on Wiki.

Alright. The egg then split into two vertical halves, out of which a male form, Shiva and a female form, Shakti emerged. I could only see their silhouettes but just ‘knew’ who they were. Both Shiva and Shakti descended from head to heart via a conduit (perhaps the Amrit nadi, as alluded to in scriptures). When they entered my heart, in the centre of chest, there was an explosion of bliss, literally an explosion, a benign explosion, which illuminated the central vein or Sushumna with throbbing bliss magnetism, which then became a permanent embodiment within, 24x7, by day and night, unaffected by the external, in constant renewal, just like our breath and has remained like that, in fact amplified over time, till today.

That’s about it. Fun & games and no effort!

Last edited by Unseeking Seeker : 07-09-2023 at 01:53 AM.
Old 06-09-2023, 12:42 PM
Master

@Unseeking Seeker Your experiences filled my eyes with overflowing tears, truly fascinating.... That is so so amazing!!! And here I am in my corner fearing that if I take the "last step" I may never be able to come back in this world and you actually did it, not once but many times.

May I say that I am truly happy for you? For I have only tasted the bliss while you are embodying it, that is truly magical. I mean I am still riding the carousel of life, up and down, down and up, and you not only that have found the "middle" ground but it is also amplified over time!!!

About the Egg, I was also shown the cosmic Egg, and was shown how the universe came from an Egg ( the Egg literally exploded ) and it will return back to this Egg shape only to "explode" once again "creating" a new universe, but reading your experience I get deeper insights into mine. My vision of this cosmic Egg had this Egg with all sorts of paintings over it, mainly with purple which has been the color that mainly pops up in my experiences.

About hearing a word that you have never heard and nothing about? Happens to me from time to time, and just like you, I google it and always am left speechless thinking how is this even possible.

Truly beautiful experiences, you are an inspiration for me now to make the "jump" that I have been postponing for months, even last session of meditation, I felt like I am falling into the void ( I usually float to the left side and that is when my head literally falls to the left side for I meditate sitting on my back, body stretched ) and could feel a surge of energy only to hold myself back. It happens almost every session of meditation and I can't move past this but now I may just let go.

Thank you for sharing your beautiful and amazing experiences!!!
Old 06-09-2023, 02:19 PM
Master
@ ThatMan ~ yes, the spiritual journey is truly amazing and unending, as also unique for each soul.

These days, the orifice at fontanel has actually opened up, widened in diameter, so to speak and throbs with vital power continuously. There is a seamless energy implant* (*something like cold heat) all along the entire spine, up to medulla, back of head, the Bindu point, then crown, after which it dips via Guru chakra to third eye. Then again, creeping down along the nose line, lips, chin, jugular notch, heart navel, sacral and holding promise to complete the loop, which should, in my view, divide form vertically eventually (energetically), representing Ardhnarishwara* (*left side Shakti, right side, Shiva), which if we see, effectively is what Hirayangarbha or cosmic egg is. Or, on the other hand, something else altogether may happen. Who knows?

I write less about these matters now and that too in poetry mostly.

Incidentally, a very close friend of mine, who was on SF under the handle Shivlok, well he used to experience Ardhnarishwara very vividly, right down to the minutest detail. He has since crossed over, so we cannot get his valuable inputs any longer.

There’s more to ascension of course, such as seeing who we truly are, as living light in a singularity, sans identity. Some claim that is all but no, I hold the view that there is more. The rabbit hole goes in deep.
Old 07-09-2023, 04:47 PM
Master

@Unseeking Seeker That is very interesting, I must confess, I know little about all those things and what I learn, I learn from my experiences and then google stuff and find that the things I've experienced are globally shared and known for thousand of years.

One question I have, once I have seen beyond the veil I have known "the power", you too? This power is limitless, the more experiments I've done the more I see how that this world seem to be some sort of a simulation, like super complex computer game. One of my recent experiments involved a celestial body and I was left speechless...

Your experiences are truly amazing, and have learn much from what you have shared here.
Old 08-09-2023, 03:40 AM
Master
@ ThatMan ~ the veil … well, there are many veils, material as well as abstract. Space too is a veil. I recall seeing space flicker and at that very instant, soles of feet and palms were energised simultaneously, which has remained so in permanence from that moment onwards. The flicker reveals a self-existent living white light behind it. As a matter of fact, I cognise this flicker often but no one I know has been able to shed light on it (pun intended!).

Moving on, one day, in a meditative trance, I ‘saw’ karmic forms appear, seeking resolution of past pain I may have caused. So, I said, ‘alright, let’s get to it then’, accepting that debts have to be settled. No sooner did I agree, the entire room disappeared and all that was, was a gigantic ovoid of bright yet soft white light ~ God, who said past karma stands dissolved. The forms disappeared. He then took me by the hand, as a Father holds a son’s hand and said, ‘go now and live your allotted time span in peace’.

Incidentally, karma dissolved does not mean challenges disappear. We need to address the karma we agreed to settle in this life, as of soul agreements. However, the other past unsettled accounts are dissolved, as also the imbalances created in this life, out of ignorance. Such is my understanding. Three types of karma, past, created in present and what we resolve in this life, this life having been already impulsed, which makes time an illusion but that’s another matter.

Anyway, speaking of the veil, is not our ego identity the veil? One day, in a meditative continuum, I ‘saw’ identity drop off, just as a dead leaf falls from a tree. All that then was, was me, without identity, in a singularity, as the same living white light, renewing itself within itself, feeling complete, without attribute, in time dissolved peace, with no coming or going or doing to be done and unlike the singularity offered in a Samadhi immersion where we are a passive receptor, this, the light of Self, which is as is, as us, has absolute freedom, employed by choiceless choice.

Thus, we as living light transcendent, are in mind-body immanent. Or we may say, we are here in phenomena, arising from the noumena. These are merely expressions.

To embody what is, within this form, in active cognition, breath by breath, is the waiting game we play, as dance divine.

Last edited by Unseeking Seeker : 08-09-2023 at 04:33 AM.
Old 09-09-2023, 11:02 PM
Knower
Very nice thread,I've learned my new word for the day.. ‘Hirayangarbha’

Liquid Like experiences do seem to pop up from time to time in Spiritual practices..I know I have had mine..I think each being unique, yet sublime..

Take care
Old 10-09-2023, 03:59 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by eezi-ulgen
Very nice thread,I've learned my new word for the day.. ‘Hirayangarbha’

Seems I misspelt the word. It is Hiranyagarbha.

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hiranyagarbha
Old 11-09-2023, 05:07 PM
Knower
Quote:
Originally Posted by Unseeking Seeker
Seems I misspelt the word. It is Hiranyagarbha.

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hiranyagarbha

No matter, it googled all the same..I found it of interest, along with your experience of it...
Old 11-09-2023, 06:11 PM
Master
Unseeking Seeker, I have tasted bliss. It is the most fantastic experience, a liquid flow seemingly flowing from the top of your head down through your spine; filling the back of your mouth and flowing over your tongue.

It is such a refreshing feeling, crystal clear liquid, extremely sweet, tasting like bliss itself. I have only had this experience a few times and it always comes unexpectedly.

There is a meditation technique called “nectar,” where you place your tongue at the back roof of your mouth and concentrate in silence where the tongue touches the roof of your mouth. It is said over time this technique can bring the experience of “divine nectar.”