Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Meditation

Old 29-08-2023, 06:11 PM
Master

Liquid flow within consciousness

While meditating I noticed a sensation of something liquid flowing into my head space, it felt like flowing into my own sense of self, in my consciousness.

It happened again and again, of course, in the beginning I was scared for it felt like literally liquid was flowing into my brain but then I let it go on and noticed that the next thing that was happening was my body going into wild vibrations and then the OM sound as if I was listening to binaural beats on headphones but I was listening to nothing.

After more experiments I've learnt that this happens usually around 40 minutes into my meditation, that's when it starts and it slowly builds up and if I let it build up more and more then the vibrations get very wild, even if I wake up and decide to sleep, my body continues to vibrates, internally, then once again the OM sound also comes back with the vibrations.

Now, I managed to let it go on even at this stage and I started floating outside my body.

I did search about this but nothing conclusive, it seems to be that this is not very common.
Old 29-08-2023, 09:41 PM
Guide

Blessings and thank you That Man for your post here, I too have experienced
this flow with the head and body, it to me that of liquid invisible electromagnetic light, which I believe is what consciousness actually is and that
the flow is filling up the SELF that is embodied within the vehicle of expression.

I had a blue light pulsation in my head year ago after damage to my brain due
to drinking too much alcohol over many years, this damage was repaired by this inner laser light, I could look directly into my brain and see this occurring
then I had my first out of body experience and was held in radiant multi coloured liquid light. This was many decades ago , now I see consciousness and
a liquid relative expression of the Absolute ONE SINGULAR SELF.
I have been meditating for over 49 years now and see the whole relative
universe as a liquid of pulsating light embedded consciousness.

regards michael
Old 30-08-2023, 06:06 AM
Master
In my experience liquid magnetism rises up the spine during a certain phase of kundalini ascent. Soma nectar drips through our conduits (nadis), piercing form and awakening hitherto dormant nodes.

Earlier on, upon spinal fluid gushing upward, it pierced the medulla, spraying the nectar into the head ovoid.

As such, it is not an uncommon experience. The sound of one hand clapping in the heart, for example, it is the same nectar dripping there.

The Bindu centre (the bald spot at back of head) is said to be the source, wherefrom the nectar flows, some others claim it is the fontanel. Over time, I’ve discovered that each cell of our body is complete in itself, representing the whole and as such, there is no higher or lower centre.
Old 30-08-2023, 10:17 AM
Master

@Michael K That is really interesting, I don't know, in my case, it did not felt like something electromagnetic, more like something liquid, fluid, like water but it also felt dense.

Yes, alcohol does damage the brain, I think any addiction does that, and I know about that "type" of "live" healing, it happened to me many times, it seems that I always bring myself at the limit for whatever reason.

You had an amazing experience, experiences like yours are really incredible and always look forward to reach the "divine" consciously. That's really great, I myself keep going with the flow of life and make mistakes even though I meditate daily, deeply, still act at times just like a common man but that's the way of this human experience. I see that which, I mean, when one knows I AM, one surely can see things as they are, but don't see as far as you see, still in the "material".

@Unseeking Seeker I see but I do nothing, no technique, I literally have no idea what happens "underneath", I just rest deeply in awareness.

About the nectar, I read about it but correct me if I am wrong, you can taste it? I know it's also a thing in Christianity, this nectar thing.

Thank you for the information, it's quite helpful to have an idea what's been happening, now I am able to reach the stage where I can leave the body in every session of meditation but I still have problems with the fear of death and something quite funny, I get bored and decide to go back to the body, and I've been literally trying for years to have conscious OBEs... but maybe the reason is that I've been "flying" around "lower" realms and there's nothing interesting there :))

It is clear to me you are at a completely different "level" than me and I am still learning and discovering things, that's quite amazing for I know how much work I put into this daily!
;
Old 30-08-2023, 12:49 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by ThatMan
I am still learning and discovering things, that's quite amazing for I know how much work I put into this daily!
;
I'm into it, and doing all the work is commendable. I don't have amazing things to say as all my concerns are purely physical, but as far as liquid and vibrations go, some feelings that pass are very interesting and enjoyable, and resting in awareness is probably the best way to go. Sounds perfect to me.
Old 30-08-2023, 02:44 PM
Master
@ThatMan ~ I don’t know about Christianity or for that matter any other belief system either; I was born in a Hindu family but no beliefs were imposed on me. I studied in a Christian school and was drawn toward Buddhist concepts of emptiness but did not study any scripture as such.

I don’t do any practice either and never have, except to look in within without expectation or anticipation, in stillness. Whatever has happened, has occurred spontaneously. I read a bit here and there because mind always has questions and seeks validation.

I don’t think there are levels in as a ladder like linear progression. Perhaps what is, is a vibrational correspondence and receptivity, based on purity of heart. We can only safely receive a certain quanta of energy, it takes time for the sheaths of consciousness to acclimatise.

As for the soma nectar ~ it is felt as a dripping, piercing channels within, accompanied by rapturous bliss pulsating, humming, tingling. That’s how I can describe it.
Old 03-09-2023, 10:12 AM
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gem
I'm into it, and doing all the work is commendable.

I call this "the only work that has to be done" and we know that even this work does not need to be done for we are literally walking towards where we already are. I do the same, just rest in awareness and observe, it's rare when I stop because of some sensation or experience, and this is how I forget many things, messages, visions, with time it became really hard to remember for I completely "lose it" in awareness. I mean I even "lost" my identity, and it happens dozens of times.
Old 03-09-2023, 10:26 AM
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unseeking Seeker
@ThatMan ~ I don’t know about Christianity or for that matter any other belief system either; I was born in a Hindu family but no beliefs were imposed on me. I studied in a Christian school and was drawn toward Buddhist concepts of emptiness but did not study any scripture as such.

I see, I was drawn to the story of Buddha, just in the same way I was drawn to the story of Jesus but I moved on to seeing for myself than rather looking externally.

Neither to do I ( when talking about levels ), it's just a way to speak in human terms. The thing is that even the idea of having a pure heart and things like that it's still an idea, based on my experiences, everything is perfect and it can not be otherwise no matter what one does but to actually embody this...

Beautiful description, I like it! I have experienced the same and I've been looking forward to taste it once again but not in a goal oriented way but in a very childlike fashion, really don't know how else to describe this
Old 04-09-2023, 03:43 AM
Master
ThatMan, It may be "divine nectar."

https://www.aypinternational.com/com...divine-nectar/
Old 05-09-2023, 04:43 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Starman
ThatMan, It may be "divine nectar."

https://www.aypinternational.com/com...divine-nectar/

Interesting. I feel it dripping, piercing nadis* (* energy conduits) anywhere and everywhere. Bliss is ever present 24x7, felt as rapturous magnetism. I’m sure there’s a taste too but I have not tasted it although sometimes I do smell an exquisite, sublime fragrance, somewhat like vibhuti* (*holy ash) and sandalwood.