Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Meditation

Old 29-11-2023, 03:50 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Compendium
That is what I was thinking too, but I didn't almost die. I was fully concious. I didn't think you could access it without meeting the pre requisite of physical death. ...

Do you have any thoughts on that?'
NDE is just one of many forms of projection. The two other most known forms are astral travel and Phasing (mental projection). In astral travel your consciousness is split in two which can cause some issues when reuniting. In Phasing you remain fully awake and conscious where your body is in addition to being aware in another location simultaneously. Most NDEs are very close to astral travel.
Old 29-11-2023, 04:22 AM
Experiencer

I felt physically in this place as I do with the majority of my visions. With these visions I can tell time of day, direction etc. This place was outside of any realm I have been in it felt like it existed outside of time and space. There was a sense of direction, but it felt devoid of everything with the exception of the mass conciousness in the distance. I can always tell the difference between the astral realms and other realms. I have done the phasing remote viewing etc. I would like to go back to this place, but I am not really sure how I got there to begin with.
Old 30-11-2023, 04:36 PM
Guide

Quote:
Originally Posted by Compendium
That is what I was thinking too, but I didn't almost die.
Most religions speak of a type of death then a resurrection during the path to enlightenment.
Do you have any thoughts on that?
You don't have to 'die' to experience something like that.
I think we're able to shift our consciousness at any moment with some practice,
it can also happen spontaneously.
I've experienced something similar a few times, between sleeping and waking during the night or in the morning,
so not during meditation.

Death and rebirth (figuratively speaking), can happen throughout your life, in all kinds of ways.
Old 30-11-2023, 04:57 PM
Experiencer

Scorpio thank you for that. I feel I was given a gift and honestly what I saw and felt has been my life long desire. All I ever wanted was to return home. Curl up in the lap of God and cry. I was a child when that desire started, I was also inconsolable, I didn't want human comfort. The gratitude I have for that gift will always remain. To be provided with my only human desire while living will always put me in a state of awe.

I realize now though that I may not be meant to have another experience of its kind at this particular moment. I am okay with that, to want more is to be greedy and that signifies a lack of appreciation for what was given. I don't ever want spirit to think I don't appreciate what was given, because spirit gave me the gift of a life time in that moment.

Thank you for your response it has given me a lot to think about.

Namaste'
Old 30-11-2023, 05:51 PM
Guide

You're welcome..
Hopefully it will happen to you again, don't analyze it too much, enjoy it..