Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Meditation

Old 24-11-2023, 05:12 AM
Master

JustBe……”I suppose you could relate this as no longer seeking. In all honesty I feel my aliveness and neutrality in most situations of my world and in many ways I feel now, I’m simply walking with others to source the same for themselves.

I still find my core deeper losses get somewhat triggered, but I see these as necessary to shift threads, not distract myself away from feeling those threads. I’m interested in clearing fully anything that I see reacting in myself. Whether that’s mind/body emotions/ energy”

Loved your comments because I wish I could have found those words to describe where I’m at myself which seems similar to what you have just said. So thank you for that.
Old 24-11-2023, 05:12 AM
Master

JustBe……”I suppose you could relate this as no longer seeking. In all honesty I feel my aliveness and neutrality in most situations of my world and in many ways I feel now, I’m simply walking with others to source the same for themselves.

I still find my core deeper losses get somewhat triggered, but I see these as necessary to shift threads, not distract myself away from feeling those threads. I’m interested in clearing fully anything that I see reacting in myself. Whether that’s mind/body emotions/ energy”

Loved your comments because I wish I could have found those words to describe where I’m at myself which seems similar to what you have just said. So thank you for that.
Old 24-11-2023, 08:19 AM
Master
Hmmm you said, the soul is formless awareness with identity..

In reading this, it feels to me that in some way believing in soul, simply pertains to belief related to form? Even as you say formless awareness with an id? If it holds an identity, how does that relate to formless?

With regard to spirit matters, humans through a dual understanding often seperate it into pieces, but is it really seperate and holding identity? I have to wonder if the human design creates formless into ‘something’ simply because we want familiarity and reason to make things be? Whereas spirit in its completeness, when we merge/have direct union, with it, is simply just that. It’s our own separation/ dual awareness that makes spirit into things like soul, people passed over/ etc etc.

Part of my learning, has been to become everything as myself, so love, silence, emptiness, completeness.. and live and walk the earth as this.

In the extension of myself towards others, just being myself is without need or force.

As an illuminated essence in this way, I don’t direct or do anything, other than be open, listen inclusively as ‘one’ shared space.

I know many people who feel to infiltrate through the spirit realm, in your situation it had an affect. I know some where it hasn’t.

Do we design our spiritual experiences such as the one you had, from belief and connections that hold meaning in our own heart?
Old 24-11-2023, 08:21 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Redchic12
Your welcome. ❤️

Are you a fellow Aussie red chic?
Old 24-11-2023, 09:06 AM
Master
My email says there are new posts but on this page I’m stuck on the first page with 10 old posts …
Old 24-11-2023, 09:12 AM
Master
@ JustBe # 13 ~ identity exists irrespective of this form. For example, in meditation we may move into any realm or domain or the black void too. We have no form but yet we have an identity as a separate entity.

About beliefs, I’m sure they reside in the subconscious so we cannot say they aren’t there, even if we assume we are void-centric. Conditioning is deep. For instance, if a man suddenly feels feminine or vice versa, will equanimity remain?

Last edited by Unseeking Seeker : 24-11-2023 at 10:54 AM.
Old 24-11-2023, 09:53 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Unseeking Seeker
My email says there are new posts but on this page I’m stuck on the first page with 10 old posts …
Say things like this in the Forum Help area... They're better there...They are read. Glitches thread.

*I'll text in Navy Blue when I'm speaking as a Mod. :)

Prepare yourself for the coming astral journey of death by daily riding in the balloon of God-perception.
Through delusion you are perceiving yourself as a bundle of flesh and bones, which at best is a nest of troubles.
Meditate unceasingly, that you may quickly behold yourself as the Infinite Essence, free from every form of misery. ~Paramahansa's Guru's Guru

Old 24-11-2023, 01:41 PM
Master

JustBe……..” in the extension of myself towards others, just being myself is without need or force.

As an illuminated essence in this way, I don’t direct or do anything, other than be open, listen inclusively as ‘one’ shared space.

Well I gotta say (once again) they are exactly my thoughts/feelings too!

Ahh so you also live in Australia, how good. I live in Perth. Where are you? Only if you wish to tell me)

Thanks again for your great comments.
Old 25-11-2023, 05:14 AM
Master
We must be in a synchronised stream red chic..

I do live in Oz
I’ve never been to Perth but believe the west is a beautiful part of the world. We’ve been watching Bill Baileys visit there and it’s been wonderful..
I’m in Victoria ..
Old 25-11-2023, 07:30 AM
Master

JustBe. A synchronised stream sounds good. Lol

I stayed in the Dandenongs for awhile and what a beautiful place, but too cold for me. I would have stayed there otherwise.

Sorry Miss H got a bit off topic there lol