Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Angels & Guides

Old 22-04-2011, 08:16 AM
Master
Who's that person wearing the wings? Earth angels

Hi All Forgive me if I have posted this .. I cant remember ..maybe I just thought about it a few times. A stranger opened a doorway with unconditional love....

About three weeks or so ago I stood outside Two hospitals ..each across the road from each other. I was stressed and distressed. Mum was in one hospital..family rumor stated she had lost her mind ( dread overwhelmed me as flashbacks of my fathers death surfaced).

In the other hosp was my sister in chronic pain due to cancer as well as my daughter who I called an ambulance for the night before.

Who do I visit first I thought.. ???
My daughter would need a lift home....my sister I massage or my mum?

I put money in the meter and I did wonder "WHY"? All theses things were happening at once..I thought Oh I still have to see whether my nephew went back again to the doctors over his growing skin cancer as well.

I just stood still ..My thoughts went to the negotiating my work place agreement ..bosses..policy's and procedures my commitment there when I signed on as community carer ( my sister was diag only the day before my new employment)...The red tape and stress in creating a space whereby I could take a whole day off each week unpaid to aid my sister..I worried as now I needed two days a week.

I thought of the 70 hours a week for six months in study to get this job.

I watched my thoughts ..
I knew my husband would not be happy about any lost of income.. he does not work ..his pharmacy drugs and drinking over 6 yrs ..certainly made him socially isolated etc.

I reflected in that moment how I had only been married 6 yrs ..my husbands knee gave way two months before our wedding. My spiritual experience on meeting him . How I could possibly keep everything peaceful.

I worried...I had no time to pray that day

All these thoughts and more in those moments before crossing the road ....to cont...
Old 22-04-2011, 08:29 AM
Master
.... I took a deep breath and crossed the road Iwent to see my daughter ( who is 25 yrs old ..she was released earlier that morning..I sms her..she was safe. I massaged my sister..until her children came.

And then I crossed to the other hospital to see mum.

A lady was in the foyer..not reception but at a small desk..she asked could she help me.. I asked what floor my mother was on if she knew.

She looked in her book and said 2nd floor and that she would walk with me..I dont remember all the conversation ..mainly a sense of lightness..I told her my thoughts ( this stranger ..)..she said to me the following..

" you are mastering a huge lesson in stress...once you conquer it.. all will change inside you..you are given this test as your soul is strong enough to do this..Trust that...God gives us what he knows our souls are capable of handling"

She left me at mums... mum had a broken arm..and has old age mild dementia..she was not dying ( phew!!)..

After the visit..I walked back to the foyer ..I thanked the lady..she said
Whats your name. I told her.
In a strong voice she said " Debra go into the chapel"
I said I don't have time
She said again the same words.
I said my parking meter was going to run out which was true (also in my mind I had no need nor time to sit in a chapel)

She said firmly ..no matter what your belief ..you have time.. your Car will be fine.

I went into the chapel..I had no prayers ..I sat down..............to cont
Old 22-04-2011, 08:40 AM
Master
I noticed in the chapel purple everywhere.. I have always seen the color purple of energy ..so I was sorta surprised..

I noted about three people in there praying.. I saw the candles.

I had no prayers still.

I closed my eyes for a minute ....and I thought..oh I could go to sleep.
Suddenly I saw a vision..very clearly..

I saw the man named Jesus on the cross..I saw all the people who loved him crying at his feet..I saw the light to the right high above Jesus ..and I felt his eyes there..I felt something so beautiful for the briefest second..I caught it.

FAITH...Total FAITH..words do fail the depth of feeling between this man and the Light.

The vision left ..I felt a breeze behind me and got up and left the chapel.

The lady came over to me ..I said I had A vision..she said " I knew you would"
I told her.. she smiled with love.
Then she asked did I see the little nun behind me..I said no....
She said "Oh she died 110 yrs ago"

I hugged this lady ..told her I loved her! I felt 10 kilos lighter

.................................................. .....and the magic still unfolds ..to cont
Old 22-04-2011, 08:50 AM
Master
About a week ago a person asked me who do I lean on in my times of trouble? I said God ( I see God as a brilliant light of love far beyond what we can comprehend here)

My baby sister from Canberra arrived 3 days ago ..to see my sister with cancer. We were talking today ..she looked at me ..and said " why do I see Jesus on the cross " What has happened?
She also said to me that she had a very strong thought she needed to say..
I asked her what?
She said in her head she thought ..who are you ..( I laughed and said yr sister)...She looked straight at me and said "I heard a voice saying you only answer to God"

I hugged her and I knew what ever battles are ahead ..its okay! Really it is..

I shall let stress go.. might take some practice ..but I am booting it out of my system..

****I hope this story ..helps some-one..maybe some-one else is doing a master Stress test?****

Love to all
:)
Old 22-04-2011, 10:22 PM
Master
Earth Angels to me are people who come in to your life at exactly the right time and say exactly the right thing and a positive uplifting feeling or experience happens they radiate unconditional love they share naturally their wisdom and compassion.

The story I shared really could be about any-one or happened to any-one..the lady in the hospital to me was an earth angel...Amazing how some people just appear and aid and assist others on their path..I pay respect to this lady ..I have meet a few profound people in my life..I am sure we all have...I wonder how much wisdom I have missed along the path..I will pay more attention to others..for me I am not missing out on a life time of knowledge from others that will aid and assist positively..I love the saying God gave us two ears to listen and one mouth to speak...I must clean my ears LOL.
Also Our best teachers sometimes teach us the hardest lessons, I would not change what I have learnt in life to date ..and I thank these teachers XX
We find and define ourselves ..by our own thoughts..
Amazing really as thoughts we continue to have ..so it is a moment by moment choice.

I wrote this long post for any others in times of disheartening trouble..my intent was to show them that they are not alone..One only has to look. It looks like a " me me me post " ..its not! That is not my purpose..Where did my edit button Go ??? LOL
Maybe its to stay .. for one person?

Paying it forward.

"WE ARE ALL ONE YET INDIVIDUAL AT THE SAME TIME"

God speed
xox
Old 22-04-2011, 10:32 PM
Master
Lightbulb

You just can't make stuff like this up ~~~ can you???

Old 22-04-2011, 10:57 PM
Master
LOL Silver No u cant ..and why would some-one bother ay .

XO
Old 22-04-2011, 11:13 PM
Master
PS ..I never even conceived a person would make a story up.. Silver..mmm ..I must be naive still ..oh And I thought I had grown up !
I live by my rules spiritually ..I am karmically responsible by what I share spiritually..I thought all people were??.. "like you reap what you sow". You got my thinking differently for a sec Silvergirl.. (not sure whether to "lol" or do A "wow" here ..need a cross of the 2 ...wowlolwow!) about some people....Maybe....hope not ..I cant image people making storys up.. ??
I rather stay a bit naive I think.
..the alternative is rather sad .

All the best Silver
:) xo
Old 22-04-2011, 11:59 PM
Master
Red face

It was a tongue in cheek "rhetorical" question, I gotta stop kidding like that, but I guess I'll never change that's just me, trying to joke in words on a page isn't quite the same as in person, lol. That's why I put the smiling angel smilie there.

Old 23-04-2011, 06:05 AM
Master
Your story came at the perfect time... thank you.

"you know that you have found your passion when your love for it overrides any fear to attain it..."-Solace