Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Angels & Guides

Old 19-04-2011, 03:43 PM
cazza

Could this be my guide

Hi guys im not quite sure if this is the correct place to post this but here goes. Most nights before I sleep in my minds eye I see images sometimes vivid sometimes not. Last night I could see a bald eagle coming and going then a quick flash of a heart shape, and finally a triangle shape with a square base. Could be nothing then again could be something, I was reading about animal totem earlier. Any help would be much appreciated.
Old 19-04-2011, 06:07 PM
Coming2

Well I dont believe in coincidence so it could be very likely you were being shown an Animal Totem for yourself. I suggest you read up on the Eagle and see if you have any similar qualities the Native Americans associated with it. Years ago I found I had an affinity for turtles. I was so drawn to them and was fascinated. I started reading about turtles and the Native American belief system in totems and then began doing research. The dreams were present too with the turtle always being symbols appearing to me. I cannot truly say if it is my animal totem but I feel a strong connection to their symbolism about Mother Earth, mothering in general and nature......its great info to learn about!!
Old 19-04-2011, 06:31 PM
cazza

Hey coming2 does that mean that the eagle could be my animal totem, but I am also very drawn to elephants that they could be too? I do not know very much about totems but I shall definitely do some more research. Thanx for that.
Old 19-04-2011, 06:43 PM
LaurenAus

cazza i can relate and wonder the same thing, i get a flash of a certain bird before I sleep or as I'm waking up.
Old 19-04-2011, 06:54 PM
cazza

Hi LaurenAus, I was reading a post about totem animals in this forum yesterday, I was looking for it again today and can't seem to find it as this may help you too. I am looking forward to doing research into this subject.
Old 23-04-2011, 02:27 PM
Knower
Cazza, animal totems are just that, totems. plural. You'll likely have more than one guide throughout your life, and you might have more than one life-long one. If the eagle came to you with these shapes, I would look at what the eagle and the shapes mean in yourself as well as traditional totems. Intuition is the key, is I in no way believe this is coincidence. (sorry for the mini-lecture, can't help it)
Old 23-04-2011, 07:58 PM
cazza

Thank You Wolfe of Wildwood I in no way shape or form take what you said as a lecture . Any advise is taken on board, I reached out and asked and you kind souls have answered. Love and Light Cazza.
Old 23-04-2011, 08:24 PM
Toddy

I think its a sign your opening up psychically, good luck!
Old 23-04-2011, 08:32 PM
Coming2

Hi Cazza!! sorry it has taken me a bit to get back to your post. Sounds like you have gotten some good feedback on the subject. Ultimately when dealing with Totems I found that research really was key. There are a lot of sites and books that break down each animals personality. You mentioned your draw to elephants. What I found for myself was that the turtle was my power animal. It is the main animal that Guides my life and if I am being mindful of the turtle(which not only means the animal itself but the feelings, attitudes and personality of the animal) then I am following God's will for my life. I find that in my dreams animals appear and go. I can learn lessons from each one that show themselves to me. Each personality explains situations in my life and guides me to answers that seem to elude me. It is a really neat journey and something I believe in a lot. There is so much info out there to be learned through Native American Spirituality that blesses us and Mother Earth. Best Wishes on your journey!!
Old 24-04-2011, 11:41 AM
cazza

Thank You for all your feedback guys I am enjoying the research and all that comes with it!