Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Religions & Faiths > Christianity

Old 31-07-2015, 12:03 AM
Guide

Quote:
Originally Posted by wmsm
Christ consciousness is a simple applied method of loving and caring for your family and making choices for the equal standards of humanity.

Christ as an awareness is the fact that our origins came from the light spirit as a true origin presence. A presence that science will never have, for it has never been involved in any state of creation....for it is origin to the actual circumstance of existence of spirit.

As our parents came out of the origin light as a spirit presence and manifested into the organic life body....they arrived out of origin light as 2 whole presences, whose light spirit then broke into the manifestation of life on all continents, which is why DNA has little variation to the condition of the country of origin compared to other countries.

Therefore when we are spiritual we commune in a communication with our higher family as a whole spirit presence. This is the only reason why we gained a higher insight to the condition of our life presence when our evil minded brother used his own higher awareness as a combined condition of self to review the creation act.

This is the reason why he channeled information as if it belonged to the state of a transmitted message....whereas it never did. He gained the information from a combined consciousness of humanity....not of creation.

Therefore Scientists of the occult studying the channeled information of Christ proposed that it belonged to atmospheric channels, which they could study and find and then try to emulate as a false Christ or anti Christ subject of God for artificial chemicals.

This is why they are incorrect and they will never have consciousness.

All of life exists as a natural interaction with the Christ consciousness, for we all breathe oxygen. We all came from the same origin light body and in this light body was where each spirit as a mass family member was formed.

All spirit moved out of the origin light into the atmospheric manifestation including microbes....for all microbes are a cellular manifestation also.

Scientists do not believe in the Christ consciousness or else they would not be asking how you can gain it as if it is a spiritual power.

Awareness is a spiritual circumstance of having an origin light self that is not manifest that is communicating to all living cells. This is why animals can demonstrated as much love and kindness as a human being can....as proof that we came from out of the same origin.

When a Scientist tries to propose that an organism on a microbe level is consciousness, they are sadly mistaken...the only form of consciousness this cell has is the actual presence of its own reaction.

Scientists believe that the Sun light created us.

We know as a human experience that the origin light created us.

Microbes exist inside of matter because origin Earth was attacked and converted...and archaeological evidence demonstrates that human life once lived on origin Earth.

Their review of creation is proven incorrect and yet they still believe that spirit is not factual or real....even though self experience of the humanity who love spirit and their family has proven otherwise.

Christ is a state of awareness that has to be lived....the only condition to which it relates.

Our brother is very clever.

Love is the spirit light body from which we all originated. I guess that you could say it is the source of all being that it seems to contain everything. So it makes sense to me that members of our spiritual family all understand the same form of love that is love.
Old 31-07-2015, 03:36 AM
Suspended

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mystic Mark
Our brother is very clever.

Love is the spirit light body from which we all originated. I guess that you could say it is the source of all being that it seems to contain everything. So it makes sense to me that members of our spiritual family all understand the same form of love that is love.

Our brother was evil minded.

On origin Earth he tried to convert his own organic body back into light. He did not listen to our Light Spirit Father who advised him that he eventually would demanifest from his organic presence.

He caused the Suns to explode and incinerated Planet Earth....placing our spirit into an act of de-evolution....how is this considered by a male to be clever?

His consciousness that reforms as a spirit presence in the light DNA return always re-enacts his origin thinking as he relates to his organic presence....he believes that he can change his own life back into light.

This is why he is researching love as if it is a spiritual power that he can gain as a channel in the atmosphere as if it is the Christ spirit and Christ power itself.

Yet my Father once again is advising him that his own spirit does not exist in the atmosphere....the life spirit giving him life continuance is the CHRIST the interaction of light/water/vibration/sound. The human male is only alive because he has an origin light self communicating to his lower organic body.

Your organic presence interacts with CHRIST...yet you personally are not the CHRIST.

Yet when your spirit "awareness" as a light sound whole self in the DNA worldwide communication interacts with information, you mis-informed your own self status and called yourself CHRIST.

Yet since when is CHRIST owned personally by your own presence? Only the singular egotistical review of personal ownership of spirit gave you this incorrect self review....for only the male created science and the reason/purpose for science and scientific alteration of the natural spirit....defying the spirit and natural circumstance.

CHRIST gives life to humans...animals....plants.....keeps the Earth stone sealed as a holy deceased body of Earth. CHRIST is the HOLY SPIRIT presence of our Holy Heavenly atmospheric interaction, why we considered it to be GOD as the presence in our holy life as an organic existence.

CHRIST was used by ancient scientists in the GIZA relay and created/caused an ANTI CHRIST situation, just as documented. The ANTI CHRIST then attacked life....gave it an unholy bloodline and plague condition, besides demonstrating to cause a loss of pressure to created earthquakes and volcanic eruptions....due to a change of atmospheric mass.

Atmospheric mass causes the pressure system and if you remove the mass....via identification of converting which uses water/oxygen...then mass decreases and the holy heavenly body becomes unholy.....just as we are witnessing once again due to science.

CHRIST therefore is not a POWER to gain from the atmosphere.

We are all an origin light spirit that came out of origin light into the atmosphere of Planet Earth and manifested from our higher innocent loving spirit. We became a lesser body of love, demonstrating that we had to learn to be loving via the inherited manifested condition we gave ourselves.....interacting with the deceased spirit or changed spirit interactions.....our life chemicals.

Our brother using his own spiritual psyche....a personal existence of an organic presence with an organic chemical nature formed inside of an organic cell....changed his own organic nature...his own organic chemical state by trying to convert his own natural lived chemical reactions into the chemicals of the STONE....which is why by evidence he got incinerated....for his organic chemicals have nothing to do with the stone.

STONE CHEMICAL = STONE CHEMICAL

ORGANIC CHEMICAL = ORGANIC CHEMICAL.

Our spirit...our body....our organic presence holds inside of itself its own natural spiritual condition.

Since when is this condition floating around in the atmosphere?

Who are you kidding?
Old 01-08-2015, 06:41 AM
Guide

"Yet when your spirit "awareness" as a light sound whole self in the DNA worldwide communication interacts with information, you mis-informed your own self status and called yourself CHRIST."

I was referring to the organic self body. The correct understanding is "I am That," and I agree, I should have mentioned that instead. Here is the way that I understand it. The following is an excerpt from Maraharaja's book, "I am That."

Chapter 31: Do not Undervalue attention

Q: You advise us to concentrate on "I am That." Is this a form of attention?"

M: What else? Give your undivided attention to the most important in your life ..
yourself .....

"Our brother using his own spiritual psyche....a personal existence of an organic presence with an organic chemical nature formed inside of an organic cell....changed his own organic nature...his own organic chemical state by trying to convert his own natural lived chemical reactions into the chemicals of the STONE....which is why by evidence he got incinerated....for his organic chemicals have nothing to do with the stone."

Because you understand this fact, it called awareness. But If I understand it, then I am just some evil, crazed, power hungry brother who is out on a mission to learn more. I find it interesting that you laid this out the way that you did, making it so easy for me to point out a fact in the event that I did know. Yeah, like just capitalize only one letter in each of the words and read it backwards lil' sis! lol!!!
Old 01-08-2015, 11:12 AM
Suspended

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mystic Mark
"Yet when your spirit "awareness" as a light sound whole self in the DNA worldwide communication interacts with information, you mis-informed your own self status and called yourself CHRIST."

I was referring to the organic self body. The correct understanding is "I am That," and I agree, I should have mentioned that instead. Here is the way that I understand it. The following is an excerpt from Maraharaja's book, "I am That."

Chapter 31: Do not Undervalue attention

Q: You advise us to concentrate on "I am That." Is this a form of attention?"

M: What else? Give your undivided attention to the most important in your life ..
yourself .....

"Our brother using his own spiritual psyche....a personal existence of an organic presence with an organic chemical nature formed inside of an organic cell....changed his own organic nature...his own organic chemical state by trying to convert his own natural lived chemical reactions into the chemicals of the STONE....which is why by evidence he got incinerated....for his organic chemicals have nothing to do with the stone."

Because you understand this fact, it called awareness. But If I understand it, then I am just some evil, crazed, power hungry brother who is out on a mission to learn more. I find it interesting that you laid this out the way that you did, making it so easy for me to point out a fact in the event that I did know. Yeah, like just capitalize only one letter in each of the words and read it backwards lil' sis! lol!!!

As spirit is natural, and our brother claimed ownership of all things present in life including other's spiritual presence as if it is a power for him to steal then what else can be said to him?

Why do you need to learn, when what we have as a natural life establishes natural life?

Who proposed that our spiritual condition is to learn....when by self evidence we have lived the same types of conscious expression for thousands of years....only the weapons of destruction changed causing evil minded humans to reconsider if it was worthy to attack others?

We can exist as a family and be mindful to assist each other as created purposes without disturbing natural balances which is a personal state of self realization.....for not maintaining this purpose harmed us all.
Old 01-08-2015, 11:34 PM
Guide

"As spirit is natural, and our brother claimed ownership of all things present in life including other's spiritual presence as if it is a power for him to steal then what else can be said to him?

I understand that your trying to help. But I've leaned not to trust everything that The Bible appears to be suggesting. I've already tried it. It just doesn't feel the same.

"We can exist as a family and be mindful to assist each other as created purposes without disturbing natural balances which is a personal state of self realization.....for not maintaining this purpose harmed us all."

I agree.
Old 02-08-2015, 12:16 AM
Knower
Fish

Quote:
Originally Posted by Serrao
How does one attain the experience of Christ-Consciousness?
And when residing "there", is there no way back to "normal consciousness"?
Does there exist a teaching about how one can achieve Christ-Consciousness?
Christ consciousness is simply the fact that you know you are one with the One Mind within yourself and all life and that you know you have the authority to invoke the Light to raise the whole because it is not really separate from you. In other words, you become the open door for the Love of God to flow in the world, lighting the darkness, giving people a choice to embrace it or deny it. As Jesus said:

"The light of the body is the eye: therefore when thine eye is single, thy whole body also is full of light; but when thine eye is evil, thy body also is full of darkness."

The single eye is Christ Consciousness and the evil eye is the duality consciousness that sees everything as separate and cannot be the open door for the higher more divine energies to flow. The light of the body is the heart. Though it sounds easy, there also has to be inner work done so that you don't view things from a limited perpesctive because it shapes the light. So for example, if you see yourself as a sinner, you are telling yourself that you want the experience of being a sinner, giving you a limited sense on what conditions you are in and shaping the light we are all constantly receiving within the heart. That is also why Jesus says to take the beam out of your own eye before you take the splinter from your brothers. A problem coming from man cannot be solved by man, but by the light of our hearts. You must be willing to face and expose the demons, Pharisees, and lawyers in your egos before you can expose them in the world.

As for teachings, yes there are many for different levels that people are at and tools you can try. http://www.ascendedmasteranswers.com/
Old 14-08-2015, 07:15 AM
Guide

Quote:
Originally Posted by wmsm
As spirit is natural, and our brother claimed ownership of all things present in life including other's spiritual presence as if it is a power for him to steal then what else can be said to him?

I figured it out. At first, I was confused by what you meant. But I've corrected the situation so that I am rewarded appropriately. Yes, I also understand the fact that there is more to it as you hinted at.

Incineration as it relates to the Giza relay, I don't really understand. You mentioned that chemicals cause it. So I guess that what your trying to say is that the light interaction plays a role. It almost seems as if your trying to say that not understanding the light of itself can be harmful.