Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Affirmations > Manifesting, Creating, & The Law of Attraction

Old 09-10-2016, 06:20 PM
Master
.................................................. ................................

Last edited by Sarian : 09-10-2016 at 09:23 PM.
Old 09-10-2016, 06:21 PM
Master
-------------------

Last edited by Sarian : 09-10-2016 at 09:23 PM.
Old 14-10-2016, 03:41 AM
When people ask us how long does it take for something to manifest, we say,
"It takes as long as it takes you to release the resistance.
Could be 30 years, could be 40 years, could be 50 years,
could be a week.
Could be tomorrow afternoon."

*I'll text in Navy Blue when I'm speaking as a Mod. :)

Prepare yourself for the coming astral journey of death by daily riding in the balloon of God-perception.
Through delusion you are perceiving yourself as a bundle of flesh and bones, which at best is a nest of troubles.
Meditate unceasingly, that you may quickly behold yourself as the Infinite Essence, free from every form of misery. ~Paramahansa's Guru's Guru

Old 14-10-2016, 06:05 AM
Seeker

Miss H,

Spiritual Forums asked me to get involved and ask a question because it's been many weeks. You probably don't get those requests.

I am into almost all this spiritual stuff but I always have a problem with this Abraham and prosperity manifestation type stuff. It always seems like people concerned with material plane circumstances. And this "It takes as long as it takes you to release the resistance." quote just doesn't ring with me. What kind of things are people looking to manifest?

Anyway, if you care to, can you shed some light on the appeal of this Abraham stuff.
Old 14-10-2016, 07:38 AM
Deactivated Account

“It is not your responsibility to raise the vibration of another. It will backfire on you 100% of the time. They will become needy blood-sucking vultures.”

"The relationships you have with others are a reflection of the vibration you offer.."

"whatever is manifesting in your experience, is a vibrational choice"

"The Universe will always take care of you"

Abraham Hicks
Old 14-10-2016, 06:43 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by George-Ananda
Miss H,
Anyway, if you care to, can you shed some light on the appeal of this Abraham stuff.
I should probably ans you in a pm...only to keep this for Quotes...
it could turn into a 5 person discussion fast! Ha!
And it will be later today. No problem!
But, real quick, the appeal is very much in realizing who we are...co-creators...
not thinking we are these victims of some outside force...that
our attitudes and thoughts and belief patterns effect what comes to us.
Oh, haha...maybe that was enough...if not, pm me more questions...
I'm at your service.

Prepare yourself for the coming astral journey of death by daily riding in the balloon of God-perception.
Through delusion you are perceiving yourself as a bundle of flesh and bones, which at best is a nest of troubles.
Meditate unceasingly, that you may quickly behold yourself as the Infinite Essence, free from every form of misery. ~Paramahansa's Guru's Guru

Old 15-10-2016, 04:04 AM
Seeker

Quote:
Originally Posted by Miss Hepburn
I should probably ans you in a pm...only to keep this for Quotes...
it could turn into a 5 person discussion fast! Ha!
And it will be later today. No problem!
But, real quick, the appeal is very much in realizing who we are...co-creators...
not thinking we are these victims of some outside force...that
our attitudes and thoughts and belief patterns effect what comes to us.
Oh, haha...maybe that was enough...if not, pm me more questions...
I'm at your service.
Well thank you. It's great if others want to get involved in this conversation.

Here is the issues that come to my mind. Is it really helpful for the average person to think of themselves as co-creators of things one typically considers beyond their control. Or is it better to see oneself as not attached to such things and to just do our duties with wisdom?

Does ones fortunes (the ones typically considered beyond our control) really change by focusing our intentions on what we want to manifest. Aren't there good/bad fortunes just part and parcel of the physical plane experience?

Shouldn't our intention be on dispassion to worldly fortune?

I'm sure there are many cases of people not co-creating the intentions they want (getting cancer, etc.). They should never think of themselves as 'victims' as you say, but accepting of what they can't control and what growth can come from that.

I like most spiritual things but this one (Abraham) has never set well with me at all.
Old 15-10-2016, 07:26 AM
Hi George-Ananda,
Valid points to be discussed...but since this is just for quotes you could start
a separate Thread on these very points.
I and others can join in there. Thanks

Old 15-10-2016, 07:30 AM
The Universe does not know or care whether the vibration that you're
offering is in response to something you are living right now, and observing,
or in response to something you are imagining.
In either case,
the Universe accepts it as your point of attraction and matches it.

---Abraham

Old 16-10-2016, 03:07 PM
Deactivated Account

There are no happier people on this planet than those who decide that they want something, define what they want, get a hold of that feeling of it even before it's manifestation and than they joyously watch the unfolding.... ..

piece by piece it begins to unfold.
That is the feeling of your hands in the clay

~ Abraham Hicks