Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Angels & Guides

Old 24-02-2017, 06:28 AM
Newbie ;)

Smile How do I find my guardian angel

How do I find my guardian angel.
Old 24-02-2017, 09:15 AM
Guide

Maybe he/she finds you instead. 1st step... quiet/ silence. Hear. (?)
Old 24-02-2017, 09:34 AM
Master
You can also ask to meet your Guardian angel during meditation.
Old 24-02-2017, 11:13 AM
Ascender
Hello

You have several guardian angels. People whom you know whom have passed and angelic spirit guides. I feel they are either with you for hours or you spend hours trying to communicate with them/initiating contact. They are often with you at multiple times during the day, not all at once of course.

When you look for them, I feel that you are really searching for contact with your higher self. (What I know my higher self to be is all of my good traits, attributes and qualities magnified. You may find it helpful to envision yourself as the very best you that you could imagine yourself to be, know that your true and higher self has all the strength and reassurance that you need. You have to learn to trust yourself before you can anyone else).

Because you are trying so hard you are missing the signs they are trying to give you. The common ones to look out for being feathers, coins and songs on the radio. Birds, butterflies, moths and lady bugs. Keep talking to them, out loud or within your mind, they do hear you. Work on quieting your mind, practice mindfulness for five or ten minutes here and there. Just observe your thoughts and feelings as they arise but don't react to them or respond in your mind. The more you talk to them and learn to develop a stillness within you, you will start to feel them intuitively and/or hear them
Old 24-02-2017, 01:33 PM
Newbie ;)

I thought that might work.
Old 24-02-2017, 01:34 PM
Newbie ;)

I thought of something like that.

Quote:
Originally Posted by shoni7510
You can also ask to meet your Guardian angel during meditation.
I thought of doing it like that.
Old 24-02-2017, 01:37 PM
Newbie ;)

Very helpful

Quote:
Originally Posted by SaraTherase
Hello

You have several guardian angels. People whom you know whom have passed and angelic spirit guides. I feel they are either with you for hours or you spend hours trying to communicate with them/initiating contact. They are often with you at multiple times during the day, not all at once of course.

When you look for them, I feel that you are really searching for contact with your higher self. (What I know my higher self to be is all of my good traits, attributes and qualities magnified. You may find it helpful to envision yourself as the very best you that you could imagine yourself to be, know that your true and higher self has all the strength and reassurance that you need. You have to learn to trust yourself before you can anyone else).

Because you are trying so hard you are missing the signs they are trying to give you. The common ones to look out for being feathers, coins and songs on the radio. Birds, butterflies, moths and lady bugs. Keep talking to them, out loud or within your mind, they do hear you. Work on quieting your mind, practice mindfulness for five or ten minutes here and there. Just observe your thoughts and feelings as they arise but don't react to them or respond in your mind. The more you talk to them and learn to develop a stillness within you, you will start to feel them intuitively and/or hear them

That's sound very elaborate.
Old 24-02-2017, 03:31 PM
Master
Go within, in silence. Ask, then return to mental silence.
Old 24-02-2017, 09:16 PM
Pathfinder

Meditation really helped me... quieting your mind is really important. Also go into it with no expectations. Don't stress yourself out if you don't hear or make contact immediately. Set your intention to connect with them and I know you'll have great success!
Old 10-03-2017, 04:30 PM
Newbie ;)

Thanks everyone

I haven't attempted to talk to my guardian angel/s yet but I will let you know how it goes.