Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Astral Projection

Old 08-02-2022, 09:17 AM
Master

Some insights

More and more I am noticing how many of my OBEs are self created, mostly unconsciously, basically, the beings I met, the places I visit, well, are my own creation except when it is not me doing it. Now, I noticed a Higher Power influencing my experiences and this Higher Power is my Inner Self, how do I know this? I've seen it with my sixth sense, I know it does make sense, I just know and felt the presence of my Inner Self many times. When you do it, it is easy to know, you see things from your daily life but when it is not you, you see things that sometimes you need days to process for they are so out of this world.

Most of my OBEs are not meant to be remembered by me, how do I know? I keep waking up already outside my physical body being involved in all sorts of things, sometimes really long journeys. One day, I suddenly became conscious, I knew that I was having an OBE and I knew that it was a really long one and that now my Inner Self let me remember this for a certain reason. What it let me see was not a nice thing but a horrible thing for I have seen someone being sexually abused and I saw the whole thing, the details are horrible and not going to discuss them here. Anyway, after witnessing everything, I was in the same room, floating in one of the corners of the ceiling, I knew it is time for me to go, that my Inner Self is moving me to another thing and then I woke up.

I created entire worlds just to have fun, doing this totally unconsciously but knowing that I was doing it. Lately I've been waking up around my local church, I was doing something there that I simply can not remember... for when I become aware that I am having an OBE, all my recent memory goes away and I can only sense where I am and what I am doing but have no idea what I am really doing.

My grandma, many years ago went to the church in the middle of the night, she felt the need to go there and do a ritual of incense for certain people ( part of the orthodox church, it is common here but not at night ), as if she was called, all that she could see was light, light everywhere, in the middle of the night. Few days ago I saw my grandma in that night in an OBE, there are high chances that I was there with her in that night and maybe I was actually the one for who she came for I heard a voice that said to me: I will take you back home; and then I had to follow my grandma back home, maybe I got stuck there. It is interesting that I was exactly at the gate of that church, the gate was opened and I could leave and my grandma was some distance away, everywhere darkness, I mean, thick darkness like a really dark fog. This is just am assumption, can't be sure. Maybe it was not even my grandma but a projection to make me feel safe for I was really scared for a while, alone in the middle of the night in the church where there are dozens upon dozens of energy footprints of all the people that are resting there.

Lately I had many OBEs, I flew a lot, visited many places, met people that I can't be sure were real or some kind of projection, they knew I am there. This may sound strange but I saw many globally known people in my OBEs, the last guy had a team with him and his team noticed me and tried to catch me, I was hovering over a table where they were having a meeting. He was like frozen because he could not believe it. They were on an island talking about certain worldy things and they were there to keep the world at some distance, like a secret place. I flew directly there to see what's happening. Anyway, I really thought I am dead, the OBE was so long that I was wondering if I am ever going to get back, when suddenly I saw many old people that where having fun and feeling really good, all these people died, they are from where I live, where my grandma lived her whole life. It was as if I could see the past for everything was different. I wanted to see more and in that moment I woke up...
Old 08-02-2022, 01:02 PM
Ascender
Quote:
Originally Posted by ThatMan
I created entire worlds just to have fun, doing this totally unconsciously but knowing that I was doing it.
Thanks for sharing!
It seems to be the conclusion of many people doing AP or OBEs.

It's almost the same as what happens in our mind during the day: sometimes we think this and that, and we take our thoughts (product of our desires) for reality, while ... this is all in our mind.

It becomes a bit funny when, because of the LoA and because of our focus, we attract situations that validate our thoughts (and desires). We sort of get trapped in our own world.
Which is fine most of the time.

Problems come when we get trapped in someone else's bad dreams, or when we get bad vibes from other people.
Old 08-02-2022, 02:05 PM
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by Guillaume
It seems to be the conclusion of many people doing AP or OBEs.
It's almost the same as what happens in our mind during the day: sometimes we think this and that, and we take our thoughts (product of our desires) for reality, while ... this is all in our mind.
Well, I kinda decided to stop sharing unless I have some illuminating experiences that can also be helpful for you too... which are very rare... Do you AP? For me it is pretty easy, I set the intent that I want to AP and in no time I have one but to be sincere I usually do not want to AP because... I seek that which is solid and true not some imagination of mine that only speaks to my human self from a worldy perspective.. once I created an entire city full with naked girls, the buildings had big posters with naked girls, the streets were full with naked girls.... I was like... WHAT HAVE I DONE?!?!? It was like a future city, modern and everything but with naked girls.... that and similar things like that made me really sad and decided that as long as I can't really focus on the real goal which is God then do not want to have OBEs at all...

I understand what you say and this is why I think there are many planes, like the mental plane and higher planes of existence. I know when I am on a mental plane because it is me doing the whole thing but when I am on a higher plane, it feels unknown and most of the time exciting because I know I am gonna learn something new.

Last edited by Miss Hepburn : 08-02-2022 at 02:24 PM. Reason: Shortened quote as Admin has asked to 2-3 sentences
Old 08-02-2022, 02:24 PM
2-3 sentences when quoting others.

*I'll text in Navy Blue when I'm speaking as a Mod. :)

Prepare yourself for the coming astral journey of death by daily riding in the balloon of God-perception.
Through delusion you are perceiving yourself as a bundle of flesh and bones, which at best is a nest of troubles.
Meditate unceasingly, that you may quickly behold yourself as the Infinite Essence, free from every form of misery. ~Paramahansa's Guru's Guru

Old 08-02-2022, 07:37 PM
Ascender
Quote:
Do you AP? For me it is pretty easy, I set the intent that I want to AP and in no time I have one
I can dissolve my body during meditation, but I stay in high planes.
Last week or 2 weeks ago, I astral projected at night, I woke up at 4am, focused on the 3rd eye with the intent of AP, and in fraction of a second I was in space seeing the earth.
But I'm not good at that, I can't stay long there without sleeping, while when I meditate, I can sustain the state for more than an hour without any problem.

But usually the most profound insights are flashes, imprints, feelings, inklings of deja-vu, but deja-vu beyond this life.
And also situations I live.

Can you AP during the day? (Do you need to sleep after AP)

Quote:
once I created an entire city full with naked girls, the buildings had big posters with naked girls, the streets were full with naked girls.... I was like... WHAT HAVE I DONE?!?!? It was like a future city, modern and everything but with naked girls....
Ahahah, excellent!
Old 08-02-2022, 10:34 PM
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by Guillaume
I can dissolve my body during meditation, but I stay in high planes.
Last week or 2 weeks ago, I astral projected at night, I woke up at 4am, focused on the 3rd eye with the intent of AP, and in fraction of a second I was in space seeing the earth.

I see, I also do that but I am not sure where I am or what I am or who I am, this can be described in few words, just a point of awareness. I think you are way more advanced than me when it comes to meditation but I am not sure if you have really found the source, it is easy to know, when you start making things happen in real life, things that you imagined, then you know you have found the source, well this one of the ways. Or else it is like there's a being living in you that it is ancient, way before you, has always been there and will always be there, it is what I call the source, I AM.

I used to do that in the beginning but only a simple meditation, sometimes I had even 3-5 OBEs in the same night, usually the morning is the best time, at least for me, wake up around 6 in the morning, meditate for a while and then fall asleep with your hands around your body, your face pointing to the ceiling and your legs stretched, I do not know why but this is how I wake up when I AP in 99% of the cases.

The Earth was flat, right? I saw the entire Milky Way, the Sun, Mars, the Moon and many other celestial bodies. I saw oumuamua ( google it, it's an amazing celestial body ), in fact, I saw from where it came. I saw satellites, I saw the army installing devices in the astral planes, I saw all sorts of alien beings, humanoid beings with reptile bodies, humanoid beings with blonde hair, beings that looked like humanoid sharks, beings that had no physical bodies.

I AP at night, morning, noon, afternoon, evening, I did many experiments. You do not need to sleep after an AP but it seems that you need to be asleep, at least the physical body, to AP, which you come very close when you meditate, if you manage to fully let go, you AP, I have hundreds of moments of AP while meditating but never have been able to do it like I do it while fully asleep.I AP with people in the same house with me while they were talking, I actually could hear and see everything. I AP with people in the same room with me, with my cats in the same room with me.

I can AP every single night if I really want but is tiring for with one leg I am there and with another leg I am here, very tiring... When I AP, sky is not even the limit, I can create things, listen music, opera music, any kind of music, pure creation with no effort. I was able a few times to see what I imagine appear in front of my eyes as if I am seeing a hologram, all I know that it is all about being super relaxed to the point there's no more an identification with this or that, then you are liberated.

I never used all this knowledge, I mean to really use it, with real intent for material gains, just more knowledge and more knowledge... it seems that I am being pushed in the direction to actually use it and this is not going to end well for I am really devoted to the things I do to the point of pushing myself to the fine line between life and....

Anyway, about meditation, I've done a ton of experiments, have you heard about shock yourself meditation? It is a type of meditation where you visualise those things that you know have the most shocking effect on you, negative things, watch some images of the world wars, watch some YT docs about the work in the field of ambulances, for me there are things like seeing people very sick, bad things that can happen to my family, all the things that I fear the most, you know what happened? My mind shut down, my body was in shock and boom, had some extraordinary experience for the identification with the body was gone.

Then there's God meditation, funny name, this is a type of meditation where you tell yourself again and again that you are one with God, while you meditate, I always had instant results but I felt as if many forces are against me to put me back down. I saw a huge snake who cursed me for I was ascending to God and it kept me down... If I do Christ meditation, in which I call for Christ again and again, well..... this is really shocking, really shocking for 100% of times I had some awful experiences at night, some forces really hate any connection with God/Christ. I did this once and woke up in the Milky Way with my house flying around, my brother sleeping near me, everything was there, fully conscious, touched the bed, the walls, every single detail was there... I looked at my brother, he was deep asleep.. I can not tell you with words the view I saw... so so beautiful...

Then there's nothingness meditation, where you let go even of awareness... this is the real deal, in my humble view... for there are no attachments left, you let go of all, even of awareness... while meditation where one focuses on breath still keeps the attachment to one's breath...

In the last 7 days I had 4 OBEs. I hope all I shared here is going to be of help to someone who is trying very hard to find an answer for I was like that for years... until it happened.

By the way, have you had a very intense deja-vu of already knowing everything about your life as if you have seen this "movie" before and now you are just playing as if you do not know it? People usually have deja-vu about a certain thing but I was like I already know all of this, I know why I am here, I know where I am, I recognise everything, but I had 0 idea of what I was knowing, just the awareness that I know.

I wrote a lot, phew!!
Old 09-02-2022, 08:33 AM
Ascender
Quote:
I see, I also do that but I am not sure where I am or what I am or who I am, this can be described in few words, just a point of awareness.
Yes, that's what you are. Pure awareness, pure consciousness. So you've reached the Samadhi concentration lol
Try reversing the light, try searching who is the watcher to convince yourself.

Quote:
I think you are way more advanced than me when it comes to meditation but I am not sure if you have really found the source, it is easy to know, when you start making things happen in real life, things that you imagined, then you know you have found the source
No sure how advanced, but yes, I found "the source".

Quote:
I AP at night, morning, noon, afternoon, evening, I did many experiments. You do not need to sleep after an AP but it seems that you need to be asleep, at least the physical body, to AP, which you come very close when you meditate
Yes, I get you.
For me I've experienced different meditations. There are ones that fully wake me up, body and mind, this is the one I've practiced most, in the morning, to be fully in the Now during the day. I think it's a kind of strength meditation, it's energizing the body to its max (many times I've stopped bursting into laughter).
There is the other meditations that indeed feels like the body is asleep. Put the body to sleep but stay conscious. Then I can do AP.
When I dissolve my body in a waking state (1st meditation), then I can keep my awareness very focused during the day.
When I do it in a deeper state (2nd), I feel sort of sleepy afterwards, not as sharp as in the 1st one. But that's really a state for healing I feel.

Quote:
if you manage to fully let go, you AP, I have hundreds of moments of AP while meditating but never have been able to do it like I do it while fully asleep.I AP with people in the same house with me while they were talking, I actually could hear and see everything. I AP with people in the same room with me, with my cats in the same room with me.
Never done that, I wonder if I could. When I go "beyond the screen" I go very far usually, not in this world, it's always spiritual and symbolic.

Quote:
all I know that it is all about being super relaxed to the point there's no more an identification with this or that, then you are liberated.
Yes, I got that. Super strange experience. What I've read is that just experiencing yourself as consciousness is the liberation.

Quote:
it seems that I am being pushed in the direction to actually use it and this is not going to end well for I am really devoted to the things I do to the point of pushing myself to the fine line between life and....
Death? You shouldn't fear it.
I mean, with all the different states and situations, to me the main take away is that "Life is huge, much bigger than we can imagine, we can exist in many states, forms etc".
Using the knowledge you gained for a purpose, I have no clue what this is, but have in mind that if you have a desire, you attract and modify reality in your own favor. Then all the knowledge you have may be just the result of yourself building a conviction that "things work this way".
If your purpose is large, serves everyone happiness love etc, then there's no problem. If it's only serving you ... I don't know.

And it's probably what my family has done to me. They have created a world, beliefs or I don't know in which hell world they've put themself in, but in their world I should die.
They may have built worlds of wonder in their mind, putting all the weight on one person: me. Nothing happened in reality, it's just in their desire, and their desire may not be me dying, but the result is that I should die.

Quote:
Anyway, about meditation, I've done a ton of experiments, have you heard about shock yourself meditation? It is a type of meditation where you visualise those things that you know have the most shocking effect on you
I turn the TV on for that, and I watch the news!

Quote:
Then there's God meditation (...) huge snake
No, I don't do that, I mostly meditate without intention. Snakes are really what I consider the most astral symbolism. I don't know what is God in the astral realm, in the realm of our desires.
Ahaha, quite fun experience though!

Quote:
By the way, have you had a very intense deja-vu of already knowing everything about your life as if you have seen this "movie" before and now you are just playing as if you do not know it?
Sort of, yes. Not my whole life, but bits of it yes.

Quote:
I wrote a lot, phew!!
That's really cool, thanks!! I'll come back to this post again, I need to go now!
Old 09-02-2022, 12:44 PM
Ascender
Quote:
I can AP every single night if I really want but is tiring for with one leg I am there and with another leg I am here, very tiring...
What do you mean?

Quote:
When I AP, sky is not even the limit, I can create things, listen music, opera music, any kind of music, pure creation with no effort. I was able a few times to see what I imagine appear in front of my eyes as if I am seeing a hologram
But still while in AP, right?
Can you do that while awake? While awake, I can imagine anything with no effort, it's just that my consciousness is not fully projected there. If I projected myself in that creation space, I think I could "live" in that world.
Can you do that or you need to be in AP to access that plane?

Besides, I know this plane is not personal. We think it's our own ideas (well, most times it is), but that's a shared plane. I know some people can read that plane but they don't have "write" access. While people like me, not only have I write access, but I need to control myself not to share all my ideas.
This is one disgusting part of my life, people have purposely used that against me while I wasn't aware that I shared everything. But anyways... At least I've been useful for solving problems at work.

Quote:
it seems that I am being pushed in the direction to actually use it and this is not going to end well for I am really devoted to the things I do to the point of pushing myself to the fine line between life and....
Coming back on that, what's your deep intent? It's like you've been taken in a whirlpool and you can't escape.
If you really meditate and let go, your deep desires will appear, or you will find the cause of your troubles. I've had many revelations this way.
Also, sometimes we have relatives that push us into these things, you can become the eyes or someone with bad intention.

Quote:
Then there's nothingness meditation, where you let go even of awareness... this is the real deal, in my humble view... for there are no attachments left, you let go of all, even of awareness... while meditation where one focuses on breath still keeps the attachment to one's breath...
Yeah, I've been once to nothingness. Well there's nothing ahahah
If you're not fully absorbed in your awareness, then you can still focus on your breath, but in a full samadhi state, only your awareness remains.
However I don't quite get the no awareness. If you lose awareness / consciousness you're not conscious of it lol, unless what you thought you were, what you designated as "you" was not you. You are the watcher, if you can watch yourself being unaware, then you're not that awareness.
Old 09-02-2022, 01:55 PM
Master

I am going to keep it short this time.

I know about that way of meditating to energize the body, this is why if you meditate before sleep, you have to be careful for you may gain tons of energy and can't sleep anymore, if I meditate 1-2 hours, then from those 8 hours of normal sleep I only need 5-6 hours of sleep. I am super excited about death for I've seen what is out there, at least I glimpsed beyond the veil, quite a few times but I know my family can't take this so I never let fully let go for I tasted death many times and always focused on my family and every time I came back. I was told that it is time to go to Paradise, saw the tunnel of Golden Light, saw the Sphere of Golden Light, aka the Higher Self, visited many heavenly places similar with the ones here on Earth.

I understand, with all your discoveries and journeys into the spiritual, have you not used this to help your family so that they give you some ease? The temptation is high but for me it does not work when I want something, it works when I understand that I already have whatever I want and boom, the magic happens. All comes from within, even outside things, this is what I've learnt through countless direct experiences.

You do not know what is God? What is the Higher Self if not a Spark of God?

About AP every night, I can do it if I really want, it is easy, I set the intent that I want to AP and never think about it for the rest of the day, then it happens. I mean that it is very tiring, you have to have a very long OBE to know this and have almost daily OBEs.

It happened while wide awake a few times ( to see your imagination while wide away as if outside of you ), I thought more and more and I did remember that it is more than twice but never decided to experiment further for it only lasted moments. So while wide awake I saw my imagination as if outside myself through my own eyes, not hallucination for once I was wide awake walking through the forest when suddenly I decided to look to my right, there I saw two giant statues of wood, Christ and Mary, they were giant, I blinked and they were gone, in an instant. All the details were there, Christ was on the cross and Mary had her hands together like praying.

I know, that's how it works, if you let go and know that you already have the answer, then the answer comes back to you just like that, with no effort. In my case, it is not the relatives, I have tons of experiences, learnt so so much and my current day to day life the suffering goes on except when it does not and I have the awareness of being connected with the whole universe but these moments are not so often.
Old 09-02-2022, 07:49 PM
Ascender
Quote:
I understand, with all your discoveries and journeys into the spiritual, have you not used this to help your family so that they give you some ease?
Unfortunately I don't think I can do anything. I've tried changing their mind, opening them to different views, but they are now too old.
Maybe just diet and exercise, they could evolve a bit (more water, less meat, walking a bit every day), but for any spiritual matter there is no way.

Quote:
You do not know what is God? What is the Higher Self if not a Spark of God?

I don't know what is God in the Astral realm. I know God, or I mean ... I experience out of the ordinary things in the Now. But in the Astral realm, which is the realm of desires, God may exist but I have no clue how it manifests there.

Quote:
I mean that it is very tiring, you have to have a very long OBE to know this and have almost daily OBEs.
I believe you, I haven't done it much, but I noticed I was very tired after it.
It's not the case when projecting during meditation.

Quote:
and my current day to day life the suffering goes on except when it does not and I have the awareness of being connected with the whole universe but these moments are not so often.
I understand, it takes a bit of time to find the appropriate diet, exercise, meditation, relationships.