Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Spirituality

Old 29-11-2020, 04:04 PM
Pathfinder

Questions about the great awakening

So I was just watching a video by Aaron doughty on YouTube and he was talking about The Great Awakening. It wasn’t confusing but I was hoping someone could enlighten me on a few topics in greater detail. He spoke about reptilians and how our fear feeds them so they don’t want us to understand about the great awakening because it will put us on a higher frequency. He also said that fear puts us in a different dimension he spoke something of 2D and 5D? And I was just wondering what he meant by that. Any help is great thanks!
Old 30-11-2020, 02:36 AM
MAYA EL

A bunch of misunderstandings that have turned into their own little cult movements but is all they are just sad interpretations of ancient literature not even worthy of being called pseudoscience or pseudo religion
Old 30-11-2020, 09:33 AM
hazada guess

Quote:
Originally Posted by RadiantPearl
So I was just watching a video by Aaron doughty on YouTube and he was talking about The Great Awakening. It wasn’t confusing but I was hoping someone could enlighten me on a few topics in greater detail. He spoke about reptilians and how our fear feeds them so they don’t want us to understand about the great awakening because it will put us on a higher frequency. He also said that fear puts us in a different dimension he spoke something of 2D and 5D? And I was just wondering what he meant by that. Any help is great thanks!

Question everything but form no opinions until you know for sure.
Old 30-11-2020, 03:22 PM
hazada guess

The Earth, is/has splitting in two and is raising itself into a higher dimension. The new earth is far superior to the one we inhabit now, Negative emotions have no place in the new earth as they vibrate at a lower level.(Look at a fan. The more it vibrates, the less you can see of it).You have to raise your vibration to be a part of this new earth. Negative emotions will keep you on this old earth with it' wars, arguments etc. That's it in a nutshell.
(Info from the late,great Delores Cannon.)
Old 02-12-2020, 10:49 PM
Seeker

I'll comment on the 5d, currently as I have been seeing the situation: All of these new experiences involving communication and congruent efforts with those in other dimensions is the 4th dimension. The 5th dimension is soon to be opened to the masses, if at that moment they are holding on hard to the 3rd Dimension we interact with, its not going to be a gentle awakening. It could be compared to driving your normal vehicle, all the sudden your car has become a Top Fuel or NASCAR type of vehicle and you have no prior training, though that is the only type of vehicle on the road now. You can imagine how people are going to crash. Over and Over and amidst a mass of un-trained people, the scene in that beginning is going to be ugly to say the least.

I am happy to be in the wave of awakening I am currently in, I would not want to come about when the masses are pulsing in confusion. Oh wait is that happening now? I can't even imagine what is to come, though preparation is a lot better then getting caught with my pants down.
Old 02-12-2020, 11:35 PM
Ascender
if its true that some are transitionning to a higher vibration earth i'd be happy, but im not, i know of that place, its a real place, and i miss it
Old 03-12-2020, 03:43 AM
Ascender

I'm not a huge fan of Aaron Doughty, tbh. While I think there is something to this stuff that they are talking about, I think it is being misinterpreted by many "spiritual leaders". I'm not sure what he means by the 2D, as far as I have learned, 2D is minerals and certain rocks and things like that. We human exist in the 3D.
Now when they talk about the 5D and "everyone ascending there", I don't think this is accurate. First of all, I don't think everyone is ready nor will they be if this happens soon. What I think the 5D is, is a state of being void of useless and destructive negative emotions. Getting there, happens when we do our inner work. It doesn't happen because of a solar flash or because of any place in the solar system that we happen to be or any other external reason.

I do think we are entering or getting close to entering a new age in the zodiac and this brings us closer to what is known as the golden age (although we are not as close to the golden age as many believe and where exactly we are on the zodiac wheel may have been misinterpreted by many). I also believe we are entering a time where we have the chance to ascend past certain densities that we have been stuck in. So we are in cycles within cycles.

There are different levels of awakening. What most people are going through (if they are going through it yet) is awakening to illusions and lies of their reality, which is one stage of it but not a full enlightenment. Most aren't even at a level where they start to think about ETs, inter-dimensional beings or the spirit realm yet. Although there are other beings that are instrumental in our reality.

I'm not super familiar with AD's work but what I don't agree with that I'm hearing in general is the idea that it doesn't matter what we do or what happens because we are all going to float away on a 5D cloud and ascend anyway. I think ascension is something we earn; although I would agree with Sethra above, that when we are ready, we are pushed and pushed hard to awaken and it can look really ugly at first. And yes, existing in negative emotions, like anger, does hold us back because the 5D is all about being in higher vibrations (which result from more positive emotions).
Old 03-12-2020, 02:32 PM
Seeker

jro5139
Quote:
Most aren't even at a level where they start to think about ETs, inter-dimensional beings or the spirit realm yet. Although there are other beings that are instrumental in our reality.

On that note, you are correct that most are not at this level, however there is currently two groups that I know, of who are supporting contacting our Star people relatives, The peoples disclosure and the Love Alliance. Their efforts have caused sightings, awakenings, and even interactions with them. The purpose is requesting their support and aide in our species transition into the golden age.

(I only recently began getting into the details of this paragraph subject matter)As far as stars, planets, and constellations effecting our path, I reference the native American prophecy of the Eagle and the Condor which coincides closely to the Mayans 2012. In which it describes the end of a 500 year spiritual winter, we have entered into the 500 years of enlightenment. The reality being the Mayan calendar was based on energy shifts. This year in 2020 on July 10th I think it was, could of been the seventh, though on that day Mars came into a certain alignment, the god of war shifted and became balanced into love. These realities do effect our abilities increase.
Old 03-12-2020, 06:02 PM
Cat

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sethra
jro5139

On that note, you are correct that most are not at this level, however there is currently two groups that I know, of who are supporting contacting our Star people relatives, The peoples disclosure and the Love Alliance. Their efforts have caused sightings, awakenings, and even interactions with them. The purpose is requesting their support and aide in our species transition into the golden age.

(I only recently began getting into the details of this paragraph subject matter)As far as stars, planets, and constellations effecting our path, I reference the native American prophecy of the Eagle and the Condor which coincides closely to the Mayans 2012. In which it describes the end of a 500 year spiritual winter, we have entered into the 500 years of enlightenment. The reality being the Mayan calendar was based on energy shifts. This year in 2020 on July 10th I think it was, could of been the seventh, though on that day Mars came into a certain alignment, the god of war shifted and became balanced into love. These realities do effect our abilities increase.
You certainly are a nice addition here.

*I'll text in Navy Blue when I'm speaking as a Mod. :)

Prepare yourself for the coming astral journey of death by daily riding in the balloon of God-perception.
Through delusion you are perceiving yourself as a bundle of flesh and bones, which at best is a nest of troubles.
Meditate unceasingly, that you may quickly behold yourself as the Infinite Essence, free from every form of misery. ~Paramahansa's Guru's Guru

Old 03-12-2020, 10:50 PM
Seeker

ahwwe, my heart just got fuzzy and warm, thank you for that comment Miss Hepburn, that just made my day. Much love.