Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Dreams

Old 09-08-2017, 06:57 PM
Deactivated Account

Freddy Krueger, pictures

Had 2 dreams recently which I interpret as just reflecting fears I have...

Dream 1: Freddy Krueger was in my dream trying to kill me and others. I found a way to become more in control in the dream because it was the only way to escape him and when I did I was able to fly.

Dream 2: There was a man in my dream which I apparently liked but I was trying to hide it. A coworker from a previous job knew about my crush and she showed me 3 pictures of this man. In the first picture, I could see him dancing by himself intensely and I first thought about how were not compatible because I don't dance. But then I remembered that I have danced recently and so I might be ok. In the 2nd picture he was sitting on a sofa and a beautiful brunette was lying on his lap and they were laughing. I realized he is in a relationship and not available and I was disappointed. In the 3rd picture you only see him further away and he is facing a door as he walks out.

There is currently no love interest in real life. I'm interpreting this as how messed up my past experience with love has been thus far ie. Lots of fears, hiding things, lack of compatibility, having feelings for unavailable men and men walking away. It seems like all of those things were reflected in the snapshots...Maybe I'm afraid that any future love will be more of the same.
Old 09-08-2017, 09:33 PM
Master
the first dream may seem too simplistic to have any 'message', but maybe it's
a simple message that it's trying to convey. after you learn the ways of the
dream master who's kept you in confusion and fear, you'll be able to "fly"
(figuratively) and become the ruler of your domain.
the second scene seems a bit more involved, but you seem confused by the
symbols. i'm looking at it as if this photographic man was a soulmate type
connection to your 'shadow self' [a part of your being that works on an
agenda contrary to your beliefs and desires]. the 'dance' was the relationship
he'd had with this contrary energy of yours, as represented by the beautiful
brunette. the third picture is of him departing, which signifies the end of his
involvement with your non-best-interests. this image/imagining of a man
departs when you've mastered the mechanics of the dreaming [dream one]
and regain your power and wholeness (ending the rule of that shadow self).
you can manifest an actual partner at that time.
it was good set of dreams HopeForever.
Old 09-08-2017, 10:21 PM
Deactivated Account

Interesting H:O:R:A:C:E . Thanks for taking the time to clarify, you're amazing! It does sound like the shadow self, I hadn't seen it in that light ;) I really hope you are right...
Old 10-08-2017, 12:29 AM
Suspended

well people are all actually souls placed into forgetfulness & then made to live fake lives & they learn, or their souls learn, symbolic lessons from those, these, illusory lives.

The souls are not alone. They come as married couples & one embraces the other & remains awake & in full God consciousness while the other is put to sleep to live as a human on earth in total forgetfulness.

Your spiritual husband who is embracing you right this moment is telling you in the Freddy dream that you would be afraid of your spiritual husband & flee from him if he began manifesting himself, & you would see him as a threat to your life & your soul. This is because humans are wary of everything from the spiritual side & are taught to be so.

So you have to be unconditionally loving to all spiritual beings & the more terrifying they seem then the more loving you have to be towards them. Make it an automatic reaction & never stop doing that. You will find that all spiritual beings instantly become non-threatening & non-fearful & start teaching you about reality.

It's like the way angels would appear & people would fall on the ground trembling; but nowadays we are taught that angels are fluffy feathered dudes who just want to love everybody & are not fearful at all. It is all in the mind of the human how we choose to perceive spiritual beings when they begin to manifest.

They are literally millions of times more intelligent, civil & loving than humans but the humans won't know that till they throw away fear & show love instead of hate.

The second dream means the earth man you like is probably taken by now. Still you could always be next in line?

Last edited by Perfection : 10-08-2017 at 02:02 AM.
Old 13-08-2017, 11:42 PM
Master
iv had freddy dreams pls tell meu dnt wash him befre uw nt 2 zzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

iv had dreams of men iv no ites ethr wish is sum 1 i car baot men im in liv wif dreams i say abot me thy ms tbe hrf up a2 thng abot me oly me n else

i dream dreams all dreams
🌟🌟🌙🌙☔☔🌆🌆🌁😈😎😒💋💑💑💑💌🍨🍩🍔🌟🌟🌟✴🍩🍔