Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Mediumship

Old 29-02-2012, 06:24 AM
oliviasang

Quote:
Originally Posted by sesheta
..Can you have a person who worships dark and light equally?

Well, I am a Witch, and no, I don't 'worship" either dark or light - but I do believe that both exist in balance...without darkness there can be no light, and vice versa. So both of them do have to be acknowledged, and respected equally. One cannot exist without the other....

Hi, I agree, can’t heal if you can't curse.
Old 29-02-2012, 06:28 AM
oliviasang

You cant speak for them - unless you are one of them... Read a book.. I dont have time for that..lol.. and "my will" doesnt engage in things that are dead.. I put a little time like this attempting to get a quick summary but, to study - a final death...no.. thats not using my time effectively. My path is not your path and thats a good thing.. its what makes us different and unique in our own ways.

Do you know of anyone personally that worships that form "symbolism of self"?

All The Glory Belongs To God Forever![/quote]

Hello again.

Not speaking for them per se, I’m asking a group of them and getting a reply.

Okay, I’m very into that whole reading, learning, expanding my knowledge type of thing. I’m on my 3rd degree for a reason lol.

I’m afraid you lost me with that whole “my will doesn’t engage in things that are dead” could you explain please.

I run a yahoo group with a membership of over 4,000 pagans, so yeah I know a few.

Different is good.
Old 29-02-2012, 06:41 AM
oliviasang

“I encourage you to seek the original word vs a translation then we will talk”

Which original vs which translation? Give me reference and I can tell you if I’ve worked with it.

“I mean if God/Angels/Spirit Guide didnt reveal/confirm it to me then its not truth.. Thats just me.. I guess that just makes me different.. It is ok to be different since I havent joined any click/club that im aware of..lol.”

Huh, okay, I’m more of the figure it out for myself sort but to each their own.

“One thing I wanted to tell you...just felt like sharing.. did you know that individuals in hell are judged not by satan but, his leadership? Of course, thats after you first judge yourself, Then God makes the final and for those unfortunate souls who chose satan are judged again.”

Um, okay, I’m a little confused, whose leadership? Three judgments? Isn’t that overkill?
Old 29-02-2012, 06:45 AM
oliviasang

Quote:
Originally Posted by dennisoc
...after extensive research it is my humble opinion that there is no devil, hell or demons ...just scary people who love scary stories and hear scary voices and see scary things. OK....back to frightfest
It ends in joy

LOL, thank you, saved me from further study.
Old 29-02-2012, 03:45 PM
Toolite

Quote:
Originally Posted by oliviasang
Hi, I agree, can’t heal if you can't curse.

I agree.. but, I dont look at it as a curse - its giving back what the person desired for an individual. If you can wish pain with a true heart then you must feel pain a 100 times more.

All The Glory Belongs To God Forever!
Old 29-02-2012, 03:56 PM
Toolite

Quote:
You cant speak for them - unless you are one of them... Read a book.. I dont have time for that..lol.. and "my will" doesnt engage in things that are dead.. I put a little time like this attempting to get a quick summary but, to study - a final death...no.. thats not using my time effectively. My path is not your path and thats a good thing.. its what makes us different and unique in our own ways.

Do you know of anyone personally that worships that form "symbolism of self"?

Hello again.

Not speaking for them per se, I’m asking a group of them and getting a reply.

Okay, I’m very into that whole reading, learning, expanding my knowledge type of thing. I’m on my 3rd degree for a reason lol.

I’m afraid you lost me with that whole “my will doesn’t engage in things that are dead” could you explain please.

I run a yahoo group with a membership of over 4,000 pagans, so yeah I know a few.

Different is good.
[/quote]

reading is fundamental i know that... but, i get shown alot of information so im spoiled i guess not bragging or anything.. your guides will or can serve as a library to feeding you info that is needed according to your path.

now, to answer your question, I percieve light as love, compassion, hope and truth.. and most importantly life. Anyone of light will produce in the end these results. An Angel of God will direct you so that you have life.. even when going through a time when you dont see it.. The angels are still working in your favor to achieve this in you.
In my opinion, demons in the end will produce death, fear, guilt, shame, and isolation.. although you feel their guidance is helpful they are only in it for their self- so that means you were never taken in consideration your well being is not a factor.
So to read a book that focus on demons who only know death so well to me is not utilizing my time wisely. If I were to read a book let it be about life, living and hope and love and compassion.

Old 29-02-2012, 04:01 PM
Toolite

Quote:
“I encourage you to seek the original word vs a translation then we will talk”

Which original vs which translation? Give me reference and I can tell you if I’ve worked with it.

“I mean if God/Angels/Spirit Guide didnt reveal/confirm it to me then its not truth.. Thats just me.. I guess that just makes me different.. It is ok to be different since I havent joined any click/club that im aware of..lol.”

Huh, okay, I’m more of the figure it out for myself sort but to each their own.

“One thing I wanted to tell you...just felt like sharing.. did you know that individuals in hell are judged not by satan but, his leadership? Of course, thats after you first judge yourself, Then God makes the final and for those unfortunate souls who chose satan are judged again.”

Um, okay, I’m a little confused, whose leadership? Three judgments? Isn’t that overkill?

I was going to answer this in detail but, I think since you have a resource in which you depend on spiritually I would suggest you ask .. Im not saying this to make a funny remark but, I just believe if "he" is so great then "he" should be able to tell you all the truth.. or ask your pagan friends I'm interested in their feedback and at some point I will pm you because I want you to know.

Old 01-03-2012, 12:34 AM
oliviasang

Hi

I put everything together I hope you don’t mind.

reading is fundamental i know that... but, i get shown alot of information so im spoiled i guess not bragging or anything.. your guides will or can serve as a library to feeding you info that is needed according to your path.”
My guides don’t hand feed me information and for good reason. My guides are for guidance, I want to find my self truths for myself. I like to be able to ask questions, but I like having the intricate understanding that comes from discovery.

"now, to answer your question, I percieve light as love, compassion, hope and truth.. and most importantly life. Anyone of light will produce in the end these results. An Angel of God will direct you so that you have life.. even when going through a time when you dont see it.. The angels are still working in your favor to achieve this in you."
Light is defined by its shadows both are equally important, one can’t be without the other. Death is not a ‘bad’ thing, but a chapter as important as the steps taken to get there. I’d rather not have angels direct me anywhere thank you. Angels are only as benevolent as their maker and no more.

“In my opinion, demons in the end will produce death, fear, guilt, shame, and isolation.. although you feel their guidance is helpful they are only in it for their self- so that means you were never taken in consideration your well being is not a factor.”
And angels are only in it for their maker. If their maker asked them to destroy you, tomorrow Michael would be on your doorstep with a flaming sword. I don’t trust either and neither guide me. I have personally witnessed people as equally messed up by angels as with demons.

“So to read a book that focus on demons who only know death so well to me is not utilizing my time wisely. If I were to read a book let it be about life, living and hope and love and compassion.”
The Book of Enoch is a religious work, quoted in the bible and considered apocrypha. Much of it's focus is on god's relationship with his creations. Don’t you think you’re doing the ‘light’ a disservice if you don’t learn what defines it?

"I was going to answer this in detail but, I think since you have a resource in which you depend on spiritually I would suggest you ask .. Im not saying this to make a funny remark but, I just believe if "he" is so great then "he" should be able to tell you all the truth.. or ask your pagan friends I'm interested in their feedback and at some point I will pm you because I want you to know."
Again, I do not have any one source I ‘depend’ on spiritually. Nor do all pagans believe the same things we are just as vast and diverse as any spiritual faith. I do have members of the group who do define themselves under the title Satanists. Truth is perception and therefore static, but again they believe in Satan as a symbol and not a guy in a red suit with pitchfork.
Old 01-03-2012, 02:43 PM
Toolite

Quote:
Hi

I put everything together I hope you don’t mind.

reading is fundamental i know that... but, i get shown alot of information so im spoiled i guess not bragging or anything.. your guides will or can serve as a library to feeding you info that is needed according to your path.”
My guides don’t hand feed me information and for good reason. My guides are for guidance, I want to find my self truths for myself. I like to be able to ask questions, but I like having the intricate understanding that comes from discovery.
Thats true you are made to work to close gaps so I apologize.

"now, to answer your question, I percieve light as love, compassion, hope and truth.. and most importantly life. Anyone of light will produce in the end these results. An Angel of God will direct you so that you have life.. even when going through a time when you dont see it.. The angels are still working in your favor to achieve this in you."
Light is defined by its shadows both are equally important, one can’t be without the other. Death is not a ‘bad’ thing, but a chapter as important as the steps taken to get there. I’d rather not have angels direct me anywhere thank you. Angels are only as benevolent as their maker and no more.

“In my opinion, demons in the end will produce death, fear, guilt, shame, and isolation.. although you feel their guidance is helpful they are only in it for their self- so that means you were never taken in consideration your well being is not a factor.”
And angels are only in it for their maker. If their maker asked them to destroy you, tomorrow Michael would be on your doorstep with a flaming sword. I don’t trust either and neither guide me. I have personally witnessed people as equally messed up by angels as with demons.

Angels are ther to help guide and develop.. the individual does their will and when their will is destructive to other's then yes they will be held accountable but, thats the basics.

“So to read a book that focus on demons who only know death so well to me is not utilizing my time wisely. If I were to read a book let it be about life, living and hope and love and compassion.”
The Book of Enoch is a religious work, quoted in the bible and considered apocrypha. Much of it's focus is on god's relationship with his creations. Don’t you think you’re doing the ‘light’ a disservice if you don’t learn what defines it? My guides teach me and part of my teaching is not to take inconsideration darkness and as far as the book of enoch all I was truely saying is I didnt have an opportunity to read the original word so I cant say yes or no.

"I was going to answer this in detail but, I think since you have a resource in which you depend on spiritually I would suggest you ask .. Im not saying this to make a funny remark but, I just believe if "he" is so great then "he" should be able to tell you all the truth.. or ask your pagan friends I'm interested in their feedback and at some point I will pm you because I want you to know."
Again, I do not have any one source I ‘depend’ on spiritually. Nor do all pagans believe the same things we are just as vast and diverse as any spiritual faith. I do have members of the group who do define themselves under the title Satanists. Truth is perception and therefore static, but again they believe in Satan as a symbol and not a guy in a red suit with pitchfork.

yes the pitchfork is for tv purposes all though I've havent seen satan in spirit.

All The Glory Belongs to God Forever!
Old 01-03-2012, 03:00 PM
Toolite

[quote=oliviasang][color="DarkRed"][size="3"][font="Book Antiqua"]

To answer your question as to why I said three times we can be judged.

For everyone:

You judge yourself first. as you pass away in flesh actually before you die your soul comes out of your body and everything happens so quick.. if you passed by a tragic accident for example you seen how you died but, because you dont feel death or feel dead you dont believe it and cant put two and two together and so then the light shines.... Now in this very moment... you are thinking im not dead its not for me... so more than likely you may miss it.. but, I have an opportunity to cross.. lets say you come to terms that you are no longer living in flesh... now its your family you want to protect or your soul mate you dont want to leave etc... or most importantly guilt and fear of what crossing will mean for you.. at that point you have judged yourself.

For Most:

Once crossing I do believe you have a review of your life with God the good and the bad which helps determine your next lifetime, because many have or will live many lifetimes depends on our will.. or williness to learn..

For Some:
I believe move on to whats like a Hell - I saw a soul one time and surrounding her were demons who sat in chairs in a U shape no table and appeared to be judging her.. I stuck with this thought because everything Light does .. darkness in turn tries to duplicate... God will judge so then the satan judges with exception he allows His leadership to do it... Why I say his leadership because when I see darkness I see them on different levels..