Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Mediumship

Old 20-02-2012, 03:50 PM
Toolite

Hearing Demons on Others

This is the second time I've heard a demon speaking to me from within another person... I was debating whether I would post this but, I said I will see what feedback I get..

The first time a young man/boy a male demon spoke through him to me.. which I ignored because I just ignore death.. but..

Last week or so a woman had a demon on her who spoke to me and it was female.. I didnt know there were female demons...lol... so then I ignored it but,. of course saving the experience because I know one day I am to call them out of individuals - not by my will but, by Gods...and of course I keep an open mind while in training but, dont really want to learn that aspect..lol.. just being honest but, know its important because that soul wants to be free not in torment....

Im focusing on has any one had them (demons) speak to you before?

All The Glory Belongs To God Forever!
Old 20-02-2012, 04:34 PM
oliviasang

Hi

Can you explain what you mean a little more for me, as I’m not sure I understand. Are you saying people who have demons attached to them speak to you? Or that they possess someone to speak with you?

I speak with demons, but I personally don’t see much difference between talking to them and angels. I call both and speak to both about the same way.

Neither angels nor demons have a gender per se.

O.
Old 20-02-2012, 04:42 PM
Knower
I find it easier to be in contact with demons than actually angels :(
But I find contacting Christ the easiest :)
Old 20-02-2012, 04:46 PM
MMM

why would you want to contact demons?
no. i have never heard demons. like attracts like. why get on their level?
the whole idea of spirit rescue and exorcism is best left to advanced souls.
really? what could you possibly learn by talking to demons? wouldn't talking to angels be better?
leave the demons alone - god will deal with them
Old 20-02-2012, 05:17 PM
Quintessence

Toolite, how are you defining demon? The term doesn't have a uniform meaning across religious paths.
Old 20-02-2012, 06:03 PM
sesheta

I find this a bit confusing, as well.....what makes you think they are "demons"? What are you hearing them say that makes you believe this? Is it that you are actually hearing different words coming from the person who is speaking to you, or are these voices in your head that you are hearing internally?
Old 20-02-2012, 06:39 PM
iScorpio

I am Christian and do believe that there are demons and Satan.
and YES... They scare me. I have an area at the end of my street that has portals, and I think my neighborhood is haunted anyways, I felt a dark presence behind me. Before I said anything, a friend of mine who sees spirit, said there was something behind me. As soon as I vizualized white light, she said it walked away. Then soon after I opened up, I heard in a very dark voice "I'm gonna get you." It wasn't loud, but dark. The way I know if it's demonic or very angry I get extreme chills and my eyes water. Scary stuff. Usually demonic sounds very dark, or feels very dark. I came across a female demon (Or at least it took that form..) named Debra, as she told me, anyWays she had a normal voice but I saw her in my mind, and she had long black hair, wore all black, and had giant claws but had a normal voice, but felt demonic.
Old 20-02-2012, 06:42 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Toolite
This is the second time I've heard a demon speaking to me from within another person... I was debating whether I would post this but, I said I will see what feedback I get..

The first time a young man/boy a male demon spoke through him to me.. which I ignored because I just ignore death.. but..

Last week or so a woman had a demon on her who spoke to me and it was female.. I didnt know there were female demons...lol... so then I ignored it but,. of course saving the experience because I know one day I am to call them out of individuals - not by my will but, by Gods...and of course I keep an open mind while in training but, dont really want to learn that aspect..lol.. just being honest but, know its important because that soul wants to be free not in torment....

Im focusing on has any one had them (demons) speak to you before?

This is one reason why I have doubts about the entire clairvoyance experience. There are malevolent entities out there who will manipulate and deceive at every turn. Just because the medium may ask/pray for protection and so forth does not mean she/he will not be intervened with. The information you then get, is information the malevolent ones wants you to get, whether the message is good or bad.
Old 20-02-2012, 10:13 PM
Toolite

Quote:
Originally Posted by oliviasang
Hi

Can you explain what you mean a little more for me, as I’m not sure I understand. Are you saying people who have demons attached to them speak to you? Or that they possess someone to speak with you?

I speak with demons, but I personally don’t see much difference between talking to them and angels. I call both and speak to both about the same way.

Neither angels nor demons have a gender per se.

O.

Im talking when the demon has made a home within the person and for some reason they (demons) speak to me.

I see demons with the souls that I help cross... I have seen them in people and I had them talk to me through the individual that they are in.. I've known a person who has had more experiences than I and he says a demon taught him martial arts.. but, for me I dont want to take communication to that level with them.. Demons are not of my Father God.. And No one or thing is Above God! All must answer To Life and Thats God.

All The Glory Belongs To God Forever
Old 20-02-2012, 10:17 PM
Toolite

Quote:
Originally Posted by daverigler
I find it easier to be in contact with demons than actually angels :(
But I find contacting Christ the easiest :)

I respect anyone who shares they views and feedback 100%.. Im not promoting talking to demons...demons in my opinion are death and MY Father is Life - God.

All The Glory Belongs to God Forever!