Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Soulmates & Twin Flames

Old 14-06-2017, 04:34 PM
Knower

Thank you for loving another human being

Hey guys, last weeks marks a year, since I discovered TF term and TF community.

My journey is over, Im at the end of my road today, but I wanted to share the only truly good and certain thing I got from all this TF journey, reading things by TF community.

Thank you for loving another human being. Thank you from the bottom of my heart, thank you.

If your TF is a another, living, breathing human being and you manage to love them despite them running away form you, leaving you, hurting you and being blind to your pain -thank you for loving them.

Im just a nobody but I just want to say to you, if you are being thru this and manage to stay loving to another human being despite everything - thank you in my personal behalf, and in their behalf (they would be grateful one day)

Prior to finding out about TF I never read so much about love, understanding and pure, real, tangible love people have for other humans.

Thank you for showing me that there are people like you in the world,
in my real life I never met anybody who loves another human being (that is not their offspring, parent, husband/wife, relative...) in a way you guys love your human TF.

I want to say to you thanks in behalf of your TF, as a human being,
Im not inspired nor channeled nor anything,
I, as a ordinary, stupid, non-evolved, random human being just want to say to you -thank you.

If you are having troubled these days keep in mind it is going to be solstice soon, I dont know anything about it - but I read its a good thing for TF, so for bad things blame it on pre-solstice.

Thank you for loving another human being (I say that specifically about loving another humans in real life, I dont know what is like to love ghosts, spirits, entities, Universe/God) - that is why I say humans, since it is important.

Thank you for loving another human in real life, in 3d, as a human loving another human, no matter what your TF did to you.

I failed to do that, that is why Im at the end of my TF journey.
But you can, I know you can and Im appreciative to know that there are people out there that can love another human being in real life, despite all the bad things that human did to you.

( I succumbed to anger and resentment, I cant do this - I love him but Im really angry with him and today I manage to do something that will further sever our communication in real life, in 3d, and push him away forever.
In Christianity they say that hell is total and eternal absence of God's love and grace but with full knowledge of both and with no possibility of redemption - and there am I now. )

But today, lets just celebrate you all who manage to love another human being despite everything
I'm caught up
I don't know what to do
Old 14-06-2017, 06:27 PM
Badcopyinc

Quote:
Originally Posted by clueless
Im just a nobody but I just want to say to you, if you are being thru this and manage to stay loving to another human being despite everything - thank you in my personal behalf, and in their behalf (they would be grateful one day)

I, as a ordinary, stupid, non-evolved, random human being just want to say to you -thank you.

First and Most important thank you for this beautiful message! speaks volumes to how wise you are.

Second I humbly disagree with your above statements. I Know of a lot of wise and "spiritually awakened" individuals who aren't capable of what you did in this message. I could never view you the way you expressed in the quotes above. Your a true Gem my friend!

(Edit) this was my 111th post. Couldn't have turned out better if i tried!
Old 14-06-2017, 06:47 PM
Ascender

Aw clueless, you aren't stuck in hell with no redemption. There is always a chance for redemption and further opportunities, even if it's not with one specific person. You are growing and have grown a lot, keep going you are doing better than you think!

"The path to Heaven runs through miles of clouded Hell"
Old 14-06-2017, 07:07 PM
Knower

Badcopyinc
jro5139
I'm caught up
I don't know what to do
Old 14-06-2017, 08:33 PM
Knower

Thank you clueless. This is so beautifully written. Sometimes we need posts like these to drive out the darkness and let the love in. This one shines so brightly. Yes, I have noticed the TF community is filled with people who have huge hearts and have the capacity to give so much love and receive so much love. They have so much love just bursting out of them that it cannot be contained.

To be so loving and open hearted is a gift, the ability to have so much faith and conviction is a gift, the ability to be so loving and so open to receive great love is a gift that will help the universe pay you back in kind and lead you on the divine path to greatness.

Don't despair. All is well. All is as it should be.
Old 14-06-2017, 09:05 PM
Knower

Nan948
I'm caught up
I don't know what to do
Old 14-06-2017, 10:04 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by clueless

If your TF is a another, living, breathing human being and you manage to love them despite them running away form you, leaving you, hurting you and being blind to your pain -thank you for loving them.

I loved this part, it resonate with most people here and myself as well. Even if bad stuff happened, i still have these feelings.
Thank you!
Old 14-06-2017, 10:18 PM
Knower

BlueCat
I'm caught up
I don't know what to do
Old 15-06-2017, 03:27 AM
Guide

THANK YOU so much Clueless! I really needed to hear this right now and it helps put things in perspective for me.

Our plans to see each other fell through last week, then fell through again today. I'm hurting, feeling like he's mad for some unknown reason, feeling really down and feeling like he's lost interest in the project we're working on. I can't stop myself from reaching out to him, even if I want to stop, I can't.

I hate the way this brings up feelings in me of not being good enough for people to like me but that's how I feel.

Yet despite it all I love the guy and have for 30 years. Sounds crazy and pathetic, but I just do love him. Wish he understood.

Thanks again.
Old 15-06-2017, 07:32 AM
Lorelyen

A lovely message, clueless

- and you aren't a nobody, you aren't an ordinary stupid person or you wouldn't have written that message.
You are your Self and no matter all this nonsense about fractured or incomplete souls. You have yours intact, promise you.

Be careful with signs though. My clock shows 11:11 twice a day.

Wishing you love and peace in future encounters.