Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Meditation

Old 19-08-2011, 11:50 PM
Angelface

Question Anyone know what a light tap on right arm is during meditation?

When I first tried meditation and listening 20mins during it I felt a light touch on my right arm then seen colours floating of Gold, Light Blue, Purple going along straight one by one and I couldnt open my eyes when I was trying to they felt pushed down or something heavy on them but after the meditatin finished I was able to open my eyes normaly anyone know what that was thanks
Old 20-08-2011, 03:11 AM
iolite

someone is trying to get your attention.
Old 20-08-2011, 08:01 PM
santacruz18

Angelface, do you feel any other energy when you meditate? Like the top of your head or around your face?
Old 20-08-2011, 08:46 PM
moke64916

Ask Xan. She knows all about tapping therapy.

Peace,
Moke
Old 20-08-2011, 09:55 PM
Master
Angelface... This sounds like a spirit guide trying to get your attention. If you're not already communicating with your guides you could learn how.

These two threads are about that:

Contacting Spirit Guides & Angels - http://www.spiritualforums.com/vb/showthread.php?p=99765#post99765

Ten ways to contact your guides - http://www.spiritualforums.com/vb/showthread.php?t=10609

Xan

Old 21-08-2011, 12:57 AM
Angelface

Thanks no I haven't had any other taps on face or anything i'm just learning about this stuff it wasn't a heavy tap tho just a light one and then the colours came and couldn't open my eyes during the colours
Old 21-08-2011, 03:31 PM
Medium_Laura

Xan has some good links. You should try them. I also have guided meditations in my signature link.
Old 27-08-2011, 04:53 AM
CAPSLOCK BANDIT

You just need to clear your head and ask yourself "Why did that happen?"

Or, using meditation, enter your state of self-awareness and ask yourself this question.

Remember, the internet is a HUGE place with a ton of information and a ton of answers, but some of these answers won't work for you. It's a scary thing to embark on a mental journey just to ask a single question, but it needs to be done sometimes.