Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Angels & Guides

Old 25-05-2020, 05:45 AM
Master

Helping a little girl and going to Paradise

I had several visions last night, they all were very vivid.

I found this little girl, all by herself, in a city, she had lost her mother and she was searching her. She was around 5-6 years old, she had blond and curly hair and her eyes were blue, if I remember correctly, she also had a little teddy bear with her, a plush toy. So I found her and then decided to search for her mother, we tried to find help at some people, but they would not help us, eventually, we found a girl in her twenties, she agreed to help us. We arrived at her flat, she was living in a huge building, we could see the whole city from that place, anyway, then she used her computer to find the mother of this little girl. I noticed that this little girl was very happy being in this place, I was too, this girl that we found was very nice, she had a good soul, we could feel this. I knew that I found for her a mother and this is how my vision ended. I was left with the image of this little girl watching the beautiful city from one of the windows of this flat, she was amazed!!

I found myself in this place, I was standing over the remnants of a huge city from Earth, I knew that my physical body died, that it's time for me to leave the world of mankind, then a voice said to me: You did good while you were on Earth, now it's time to come to Paradise..; I was so amazed to hear that I am going to Paradise. Few momenters later I was transported to the same place, but not in the same time, the city was still destroyed, then a man appeared, this was the figure of what we call the devil, but it was a human being. He was shouting, screaming, hourling, he could not get his hands on me, to catch me. In all this time I was floating over the remnants of this city, then I found myself traveling through a tunnel, this happened very fast, a portal opened to another dimension. Then I saw this orb ( like a sphere ) of light, white light was emanating from it, then this orb transformed in a human being. This human being was clothed with a white robe and the most whitest light I've ever seen was emanating from his body. I said to myself, this is Jesus Christ, it's really Him, I am going to Paradise. In this very moment, my vision ended.
Old 25-05-2020, 07:54 AM
Master

The interpretation to the second vision was given to me, for the first time, from within myself.

I was floating in the air, right between two places, two states, two worlds, the world above me ( where that light was ) and the world below me ( the remnants of that city ).

The world below me is actually a representation of the old me, those were the remnants of the old me, of the fleshly man, the man I saw was me, the material man, the man of this world, he was very angry that he could not take over me. This is the old man that the new testament scriptures talk about, a fleshly man.

The world above me, the one from where that light came, is actually a representation of the new me, that being of light was me, I am transcending to that place, the choice was already made. This is the new man that the new testament scriptures talk about, a spiritual man.

This is how my subconcious mind presented to me the transition I am in, I am actually going to Paradise, of course, it's a state of mind, a higher state of mind, the lower state of mind is left behind.

That voice told me exactly this, I am going from the Earth ( the material world ) to the Paradise ( the spiritual world ), it's a transition that happens within my mind.

Now I understand what Jesus said that you have to be born again to see the Kingdom of God. When we were first born, we came from above to below, now, we have to go from below to above, in order to see once again the Kingdom of God, we came from that place. Let's remember the christian icons showing that lader who goes to Heaven, it represents the ascension, the climbing from below to above.
Old 25-05-2020, 10:40 AM
Elfin

Oh my Lord. And I do mean the Lord Jesus/God. How wonderful is all of this. At first I started to cry for the little girl, my heart would be made of stone if I didn't. But you took her to where she belonged. God bless You. And then last night I had too had a vision. It was Jesus sitting on a rock just as the sun was setting, and as he turned his head , the sun caught right into the pupils of his eyes, and in his pupils appeared a flash of golden light, like two small crosses of gold. I could not get over this vision. I felt loved , humbled, and priveledged .
Old 25-05-2020, 11:03 AM
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by Elfin
Oh my Lord. And I do mean the Lord Jesus/God. How wonderful is all of this. At first I started to cry for the little girl, my heart would be made of stone if I didn't. But you took her to where she belonged. God bless You. And then last night I had too had a vision. It was Jesus sitting on a rock just as the sun was setting, and as he turned his head , the sun caught right into the pupils of his eyes, and in his pupils appeared a flash of golden light, like two small crosses of gold. I could not get over this vision. I felt loved , humbled, and priveledged .

That was really an amazing vision!! It is more than I ever experienced, you are really blessed to have such a profound vision with Christ. That golden light is always a sign of something really great, something coming directly from God! I know that love, it's that truest love in its truest and purest form, you are the most loved, the most adored, the most special in the entire universe, that kind of love.

Thank you @Elfin I can't help it, I am on autopilot when I see someone in distress, this little girl was such a good friend to me. Have you ever met someone you felt you have always known? Exactly this is what I felt, I keep helping little girls and children in special.
Old 25-05-2020, 11:50 AM
Elfin

Quote:
Originally Posted by ThatMan
That was really an amazing vision!! It is more than I ever experienced, you are really blessed to have such a profound vision with Christ. That golden light is always a sign of something really great, something coming directly from God! I know that love, it's that truest love in its truest and purest form, you are the most loved, the most adored, the most special in the entire universe, that kind of love.

Thank you @Elfin I can't help it, I am on autopilot when I see someone in distress, this little girl was such a good friend to me. Have you ever met someone you felt you have always known? Exactly this is what I felt, I keep helping little girls and children in special.
Hi .. yes I did feel special to have been shown this image of Christ. This is the first time ever that I have witnessed such a thing. I was not asleep. I was awake. This kind of love shown is really special. To have gone through a lifetime of feeling un- loved by the very people that are meant to love me.... Yes. It's special. I have had to go through nearly 60 years of feeling worthless. So therefore yes, I can understand your feeling of wishing to help the children. Because I myself have spent a lifetime helping little ones in every way , shape and form. Every child should be loved. Every child is precious, because all of the little ones are the future.
Old 25-05-2020, 01:02 PM
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by Elfin
Hi .. yes I did feel special to have been shown this image of Christ. This is the first time ever that I have witnessed such a thing. I was not asleep. I was awake. This kind of love shown is really special. To have gone through a lifetime of feeling un- loved by the very people that are meant to love me.... Yes. It's special. I have had to go through nearly 60 years of feeling worthless. So therefore yes, I can understand your feeling of wishing to help the children. Because I myself have spent a lifetime helping little ones in every way , shape and form. Every child should be loved. Every child is precious, because all of the little ones are the future.

I understand you @Elfin, I really do, my life is no different than yours and I am only 24, the immense emotional pain I had to endure as a child pushed me further and further on my journey of knowing God. Probably this is why we help children, we see ourselves in them and we want for them what we never had, love and friendship. Though those who were supposed to be there for you and to love you treated you bad, you are not like how they made you feel, you are the most special, my inner Self told me that we are the most special, the most loved, the whole attention of God is on us, we are His children, we just have to come to Him... to be like little children so we can enter into His Kingdom once again, from there we came.

Please tell me if you keep having "supernatural" experiences, maybe something really amazing is coming to you, something from the Father!!
Old 25-05-2020, 01:26 PM
Elfin

AHH yes. The not being loved as a child will push us in one direction or another. We will either go down the route of never showing love, or we will go down the route of bestowing love on the ones that need it. There is no in between. My own children only knew love, and I'm so proud of the men they have become. You are younger than any of my boys. But I am am grateful that you have seen the things you have witnessed at such a young age. I am happy that you know the true meaning of love, and can go forward in life with that knowledge . And yes , as you know, I will keep you updated on anything else that I see.