Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Past Lives & Reincarnation

Old 11-07-2012, 04:50 PM
Quagmire

The very first life I had after being hatched from the divine cosmic source was as the Titan Krios.
Old 11-07-2012, 10:46 PM
RichMartini

cool! that's great you found out that detail Benoit - I can tell you i had flashes of past lives, and when I did a between life therapy session I was able to examine all of them. There were some that turned out to be not true - I can't remember which one I thought had happened, but during my session said "Nope, he never was that.." but I also examined a number of lifetimes that I'd had dreams about. And I love the idea that the internet can actually help you access some details. I think you'll find if you ever get a chance to examine this with the help of a trained therapist, it will be of value to you - because when a past life surfaces, it's because there's some connection between that life and this life - as if the circumstances, or the people who were in that lifetime are somehow involved in your own. Also meditation helps - so I'd ask you to meditate on the face of the British soldier.... anything familiar about him?
Old 11-07-2012, 11:17 PM
Benoit84

Yeah, I was excited to finally find it! I've tried looking into it for a couple years now, but for whatever reason, didn't get anywhere. I'd let it go for a while, and eventually would feel a nudge to look again.

I would love to have a regression someday, but right now, it's not possible financially.

That's the weird thing about it that I've asked about in another thread. I was able to see every detail except for their faces. Like the face itself was completely blurred out. I'm not sure if that may mean that I haven't met them in this life or what. Or maybe I was kept from seeing their face for a particular reason. Have you ever heard of that before?
Old 12-07-2012, 06:14 AM
RichMartini

Yes, that's quite common of not being able to see a particular face. In the sessions I've filmed, frequently people find themselves with their soul group - and they can recognize only a few of the faces. The therapist might say "can you identify anyone here?" or "try to focus on the person standing near you - what do you see?" They will say "It's someone, I feel like I know them, but I'm not being shown their face for some reason."

There are a number of reasons why that could be - they're someone that you're going to meet, and by seeing them there, it might alter the path you're going to have with them - sometimes its disconcerting to see who is in your soul group (there are usually between 3 and 25 individuals, Michael Newton says the average is 15). It could be because they may have caused some difficulty in your lifetime - something you agreed to before you came here, but seeing them in your soul group would throw you.. it's a bit like reading the last page of a novel you're reading. Sure, you can do it, but why? Wouldn't it make more sense to just let the plot unfold?

But I recommend meditation as an avenue - if you can't get to or afford a life between life session - the next best step, at least in my mind as it doesn't cost a dime, is to learn how to meditate. And the more you train your mind to think of things in metaphor, or in visuals, or in other avenues, the better tuned you will be into your own path.

And also continue to look on the internet for details about this past life. Sometimes as you get closer to the truth, the more you remember. And sometimes even a trip to the location where events occurred is a major trigger. It just depends on the individual.
Old 12-07-2012, 08:35 AM
Quagmire

Quote:
Originally Posted by RichMartini
because when a past life surfaces, it's because there's some connection between that life and this life

It is not always like that. The first lives I remembered back in february/marts was like that, since then all the new lives I learn about is purely for my entertainment, as I do not need to know them. Yet it is quite nice to remember I love the memory of me as Orpheus on the journey with the Argonauts. We are sailing and we have angered Poseidon so the waters is so angry that the sea almost swallows us whole. Aphodite then hears my voice and falls in love with it and gives us refuge on a small island until the storm calms down

I will suggest you make it all in to a game and try to learn how to throw your consciousness to your higher self. These days I do it effortless and it is very fun. The thing you have to remember is that the harder you think it is the harder it will be. I then thought to myself if I could throw my consciousness to another one than myself, so I tried to throw it to Zeus and immediately I got the answer from him: stop doing that
Old 12-07-2012, 11:48 AM
Dreaming-for-Tomorrow

I've been reading through these and everyone's sounds so interesting. I would love to learn about my past lives (even the one immediately before this one would do me nice). Past regression therapy is out of the question for now, so I was wondering about the meditiation aspect of it. If you want to learn about a past life, but have no "leads" per se: where do you start? I'm a dreamer, and I know my mind will wander or create scenes if nothing turns up. I'd be worried I'd 'daydream' myself a life, so hopefully there's a way around that.

Any advice from you all-knowing beings out there?
Old 12-07-2012, 11:53 AM
Benoit84

Thank you Rich, I will definitely look into that. :)

I have had some luck in getting glimpses of past lives in other ways too. Back in December, I read that before going to sleep at night, you can ask your guides to give you a memory in your dreams. It doesn't happen often, but I have had some success with this method. One interesting dream I had resulting from this was a dream of being a Native American man, who snuck up on a small group of white men and their native guides. I believe they were a surveying party looking for new land to colonize. I shot the leader with an arrow and ran back into the woods and shot 2 more arrows, but I don't know if they hit their targets. I believe this was from the late 1600's. I'm sure this is connected to my life as Hannah.

Another method I've read about is to ask to see a past life when you are aware you are dreaming. This I've only tried twice since the beginning of the year and it only worked once. I'm definitely interested in different methods of meditation to try and find out more about past lives. Thank you again!
Old 12-07-2012, 11:58 AM
Quagmire

There are many ways to do it. One of them is to sit down and look on what time periods interest you, what places in the world you want to live in and so on. I have had a thought where I thought it could be great to be bread baker in Argentina/Uruguay but not any other place in the world. It shows in a past life I have been a breed baker in that area. Also; I have always been fascinated my Jeanne d'Arc and William Wallace and it turns out I have had lives surrounding them. Then again I have also always been fascinated by Pirate movies but I have never had a life as one in that timeperiod.

You can ask to get one shown in a dream. I did that one night where I asked to be shown a past famous life. That night I found myself in Athens on my way to the Partheon thinking mine. It shows in that life I was the great Phidias who designed it.

But all in all just make it into a game, that is the easiest way to open up for these things and the spiritual.
Old 12-07-2012, 01:11 PM
Dreaming-for-Tomorrow

Quote:
There are many ways to do it. One of them is to sit down and look on what time periods interest you, what places in the world you want to live in and so on. I have had a thought where I thought it could be great to be bread baker in Argentina/Uruguay but not any other place in the world. It shows in a past life I have been a breed baker in that area. Also; I have always been fascinated my Jeanne d'Arc and William Wallace and it turns out I have had lives surrounding them. Then again I have also always been fascinated by Pirate movies but I have never had a life as one in that timeperiod.

You can ask to get one shown in a dream. I did that one night where I asked to be shown a past famous life. That night I found myself in Athens on my way to the Partheon thinking mine. It shows in that life I was the great Phidias who designed it.

But all in all just make it into a game, that is the easiest way to open up for these things and the spiritual.

Treat it as a game.. That sounds do-able. I suppose I'm like many, thinking how I wanna know now. But then, good things come to those who wait, right?

For me, I don't really have a fascination with a person, but rather an era. Yet it's not every single little detail, if you get me. In one way or another, I'm convinced I was male in my most recent past life. I've had one or two friends joke how I speak "like an old man" simply from the words I pick. On top of that, when I write stories or whatever, I find it easier to write as a man than a woman (Of course, that could be related to something entirely different). But I will do some research today.

Last edited by arive nan : 13-07-2013 at 03:37 PM.
Old 12-07-2012, 01:17 PM
Quagmire

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dreaming-for-Tomorrow
Treat it as a game.. That sounds do-able. I suppose I'm like many, thinking how I wanna know now. But then, good things come to those who wait, right?

The thing is that the more you push the more you will push it away (most times). But my treating it all as a game you will find fun and joy in it and that will increase your flow, because you stop worrying and so. I have found the less I try to hurry and push the faster I actually move