Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Love & Relationships -Friends and Family

Old 19-04-2012, 09:58 AM
Syrbal

Many thanks for your replies guys. Very grateful. I will take all your advice on board :)
Old 19-04-2012, 10:19 AM
akhileshneo

Do what ever your heart feels. If you strongly believe that she is for you, then do not delay. If you think that she is right for you then search for right relationship.
Old 21-04-2012, 04:13 AM
Georgina

Hello Syrbal. I would like to give you my opinion on this. You said that your gut instinct told you she isn't the one, and that your medium gave you a different name than that if the girl in question here. So first and foremost I would like to tell you to trust your gut and intuition because of the fact that you don't know her very well. However, you may find that as time goes along this gut instinct may go away and you will find yourself in love. Also, are you sure that the medium was giving you the name of the person you are to be with for life, or someone you will just love? It's hard to tell a person whether or not someone is the one for them, because I really feel that is not for me or anyone to decide. This is something you need to decide for youself. I would also like to say that a heart of gold is very hard to find these days, so if you have found one I wouldn't give up on it right away especially just because someone told me to. Follow YOUR heart. It will lead you in the right direction. I hope what I have said helps. Best of luck in your quest for the one!

- Georgina
Old 21-04-2012, 10:04 AM
elrah

Your heart is the only true compass in the sea of love.
Old 21-04-2012, 10:44 AM
Master

Forget the readings. Have you thought those readings could be wrong. If you like this person then give it a chance.
Old 01-05-2012, 02:44 PM
Syrbal

Hey guys. Thanks for your advice once again.

I have been thinking about this the last few weeks. I have come to the conclusion after following my heart that she isn't the one for me. I have gone with my heart and I just can't feel any connection any more. I'm sure there is someone out there I will click with a bit better. However I have made a really good friend with quite a few of the same interests, a lovely friend with lovely qualities that is. Something positive has come out of it :)