Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Most Anything > Lounge

Old 10-05-2014, 05:16 PM
Knower
Step Parents!

Do you have step parents you don't get along with well? I do and so does a few of my friends, Alot of people find their step parents to be extremely annoying. And ive had a rocky, bumpy unfun life with my step father.

He hovers back and forth from my door and always wants me to do things for him, i saw no and he would probably attack me or choke me. he will whine if he doesn't get his way, if can find anything that he is looking for he will come barging into my room irritating me about something he cant find then hover back and forth until he finds it or gets tired. sometimes he will go in the back yard and throw tennis balls at the back of my wall on the outside and its very annoying. Usually im sleeping when this is going on or im doing something like trying to read .

Everytime when i get into a small argument with my brother he steps in and tells me to shut up or go in my room, and act like its my fault. but this hasn't happened in awhile.(thanks god)

He acts like a big kid sometimes and loves to blame people for his problems, its very difficult to deal with him, if i say anything thatll go against him he will SNAP. He use to physically beat on my mom when i was younger and hes very unstable.

ive tried doing meditations to try to "Forgive him" it is the HARDEST thing i have ever tried to do it only gets me more upset because he has done things i havnt mentioned and have scared me.

If anyone else has any step parent stories please share.
Hello midnight lover you're the one i adore, And i'll be thinking of you til the stars are no more, If its cloudy or blue i'll be here with you, and then we'll kiss and make a wish a love forever true.

The countless supply and never-ending prosperity of heaven are indeed yours, so be it, Be one and in joy! <3
Old 10-05-2014, 07:13 PM
Kamila

i believe that forgiveness comes with time from my experience...like i said ive been in a similar boat and its not easy...if hes anger gets outa control again call on aamichael hell protect you...he has never disappointed me
Im here if you need someone to talk to
Love&Light
Old 10-05-2014, 08:44 PM
Master

So where is your mom in all of this? She needs to tell him to back off and give you your privacy.

From what you've said, he does sound unstable.

Have you talked to your counselor at school?
Old 10-05-2014, 10:10 PM
Knower
Quote:
Originally Posted by linen53
So where is your mom in all of this? She needs to tell him to back off and give you your privacy.

From what you've said, he does sound unstable.

Have you talked to your counselor at school?

My mom doesn't really care, shes the type of that would be like, i need to listen to him more. but the thing is i do listen to him but hes so ocd about everything and makes such a huge deal out of nothing. its far beyond annoying when it happens and has the entire house upset. this is one of the reasons why i stay in my room to avoid the **.

I tried talking to my mom she doesn't understand but one time she told him "you better start being him because if something happens to you while you to are alone whos going to call the ambulance?" she knows that my step dad has anger issues and most of it is filled from his :chemical disbalance disorder:..

and since im more sensitive to energies so its really really difficult to deal with him. He hates me he told me once that i was the reason why he hates kids and he also said. "you make me want to **** your *** up" and "let me get out your face before i mess you up" and i think me being calm irritates me, he doesn't like it when i respond to him in a calm voice while hes upset for some reason.

But its not like this all the time, usually when he isnt upset he is happy watching tv or building things. havn't had any issues with him in a few days usually because i stay in my room. XD
Hello midnight lover you're the one i adore, And i'll be thinking of you til the stars are no more, If its cloudy or blue i'll be here with you, and then we'll kiss and make a wish a love forever true.

The countless supply and never-ending prosperity of heaven are indeed yours, so be it, Be one and in joy! <3
Old 11-05-2014, 02:35 AM
Master

Again, you need to talk to your school counselor..Come on you can do it. It would make me feel better. Pleeze?