Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Spirituality

Old 12-06-2014, 03:03 AM
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by good day
entities are demons, they destroy, in the guise of helping.

Hello Good Day,

This is not necessarily so. Yes, there are demons but there are many kinds of entities, including Nature Spirits and Elementals, they are living beings other than the souls of the departed. Their energies usually vibrate at a higher rate than ours.
Old 12-06-2014, 01:33 PM
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bunny Kay
Another question, are they a physical being or in another being in another dimension? What are they if they also have destinies? Thank you linen53 for replying.

Sorry for the delay. I'm not sure I can answer all your questions. They are from a different dimension but we share the same space. We share the same universe. I don't know if they have a physical body, some might, some might not.

From what I have read, they manipulated our destiny eons ago and changed the course of our outcome and now they are trying to right their wrong because now they realized our destinies are intermingled.

Karma also comes into play, but that part I really don't understand much.

What are they if they also have destinies? Well apparently they have souls just like us, and they were created by the same Universe/Creator we were created by. Other than that, I'm pretty vague on this question.
Old 14-06-2014, 09:44 AM
Greenslade

Quote:
:) I understand completely what you're saying c:. I am also a helper of people, I get too stuck in their problems and must solve them before I'm on my way. I guess the reason I do it is their reason as well. Thank you so much for replying Greenslade
You're very welcome, Bunny. Maybe the Wizard of Oz wasn't such a silly movie after all
Old 14-06-2014, 12:07 PM
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by Greenslade
Maybe the Wizard of Oz wasn't such a silly movie after all

Wow! What a thought!
Old 14-06-2014, 12:30 PM
Niebla0007

Why?

Quote:
Why are there so many entities and beings out there that are helping us and presenting us with gifts when we ask for them?
Why are they all sent out to help the people on earth?
why do they want to help up with OUR journey so much?
What about their Journeys?
My answer is the same as has already been said before -
Because of spiritual contracts entailing the responsibility for each other we made with them before we incarnate here on earth.
By assisting us in our journeys, they also get to take part of the journeys we make.
Quote:
What are they really receiving that is giving them a sensibility to help us with our lives?
It is not about them receiving something as such,
It is about calling (responsibility) - and Spirit Guides do not normally intercede unless called for.

The link of Spirit Topics Community about SPIRIT GUIDES article
and Meditation Guidance for Spirit Guides I recently found below is wonderful,
and maybe of any help with these questions.
http://www.spiritopics.net/aboutspiritguides.html

Quote:
Good day: entities are demons, they destroy, in the guise of helping.
*And no, not all spirits, demons, devils or angels, etc. are all good or all evil - that's just being ridiculous. That's just like saying all men are evil.
We are not the only living spiritual creatures in the universe either.
How would you feel/what would you think if you are regarded as an evil being by otherworldly beings?
what would you say to them?

Old 14-06-2014, 12:51 PM
LadyTerra

Quote:
I keep wondering...
Why are there so many entities and beings out there that are helping us and presenting us with gifts when we ask for them? What are they really receiving that is giving them a sensibility to help us with our lives? Why are they all sent out to help the people on earth?

Its just doesnt make sense.
Yes, I'm very grateful and it does help me along my path, but why do they want to help up with OUR journey so much? What about their Journeys?

Greetings Bunny Kay it is so nice to see you (again)!

IMHO...it makes perfect sense--Sweet Girl. To begin with...we all have jobs...we all have work to do--whether we are incarnate--or in Spirit.

More than that...many of our Guardians & Guides have always been a part of our Family...a concept known as a Soul Circle...and Family should try to look-out for each other (if at all possible).
Old 14-06-2014, 01:44 PM
Ascender
Quote:
I keep wondering...
Why are there so many entities and beings out there that are helping us and presenting us with gifts when we ask for them? What are they really receiving that is giving them a sensibility to help us with our lives? Why are they all sent out to help the people on earth?

Yes, I'm very grateful and it does help me along my path, but why do they want to help up with OUR journey so much? What about their Journeys?

The beings are known by several different names, The Book of Enoch calls them "Watchers", the Qur'an calls them "Jinn", the Bible includes them with angels, but they are angels before they get thier "wings" (aka, permanent rewards). There are many of them in the unseen realm of this world. In the Natural World, they are referred to as "Guides". Each person receives two Guides. And they are assigned to us before we are born, as someone else already stated. They guide us, they record our life, they tempt us, they protect us. They do many things for us. Some people feel like they can speak to them, but that is very subjective. Most people do not have direct contact with them.

They are on earth to complete a temporary journey, just like humans are, before going back to the original Source of Alll. The Guides and humans are both here on a tempoary journey. At the end of this temporary journey, the guides and humans go back to the Source. There the Guides and humans are both sorted out and ranked based on how well, they and we, did on our tempoary journey. The more they/we helped out others and did good things for others, the more rewards we receive in our permenant home.

mj
Old 15-06-2014, 08:06 AM
Adept

Quote:
I keep wondering...

You're correct that it doesn't make sense, the reason being these entities do not exist in the objective universe. These beings that you believe help you are aspects of yourself. Why do you think k contradictory systems can work equally well for their practitioners? Why can entities be manipulated by us? Why can these entities never accomplish anything beyond humam capability?

You've taken am important step.
Old 15-06-2014, 08:24 AM
Stillness_Speaks

Quote:
Originally Posted by Baile
That question is answered in some metaphysical theories in this way: All beings on every plane of existence are working toward the common goal of evolving consciousness and spirit understanding. Our human evolution and this plane of existence will be complete when we come to see that spirit is the common element and thread that binds together all creation, on all planes of existence. Other beings - the angelic realm being the most recent - have come to that understanding and realization of spirit after having undergone a similar existence to that which we, the human realm, are currently undergoing and experiencing.

What do you think (not looking for any universal truth...), would it not be better if we focus on that directly, if possible? To put all our focus and energy on consciousness instead of all the zillions of expressions of it? Demons, angels, scriptures, details of evolution or whatever. Or do you think it is absolutely necessary to plow thru it all? 747 life times to go?
Old 15-06-2014, 09:01 AM
Greenslade

Quote:
Originally Posted by linen53
Wow! What a thought!

It would be interesting to find out if the Wizard of Oz was written by someone deeply into Spirituality or their hand was guided by Spirit. Or if I'm doing the same as the people who find synchronicities between the movie and Pink Floyd's Dark Side of the Moon. Whatever the case may be it's a good way to help visualisation.

It's like Lady Terra said -
Quote:
Originally Posted by LadyTerra
More than that...many of our Guardians & Guides have always been a part of our Family...a concept known as a Soul Circle...and Family should try to look-out for each other (if at all possible).
Putting it simply, our Journey becomes their Journey (and vice versa) and it doesn't matter if the Journey is in Spirit or as human, they're still interlinked and we're all looking out for each other in our own ways. Our Journeys are much like the Wizard of Oz in many ways. Imagine yourself as Dorothy and 'they' as the Tin Man, the Lion and the Scarecrow. They will have destinies but what those are is anyone's guess but all roads lead to Rome as they say.