Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Mediumship

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 17-09-2017, 02:24 AM
Master
Psychic Ability Questions, Concerns

Hello everyone.

I wanted to bring a topic to light to address some things concerning me, I wanted to know if others can relate, I do not know exactly where to post this. To start, is posting topics on Psychic abilities, or those who read psychically permitted in this forum section? The section says to discuss mediumship. I have ability but I do not often work with the dead. It is rare that I work with the deceased and am usually approached by the deceased, I do not seek to work in this area. But, I do have some comments, questions on psychism as of late.

First is how it works, or how it is normally perceived by others. Does anyone else feel that others come to you expecting you to essentially be Phoebe (Alyssa Milano) from the tv series Charmed?

As if I am wandering through the day and my gift works like a premonition that flashes across my view like a movie telling me exactly what is going to happen in two years?

This isn't how it works for me. I usually pick up on current situations others are in. I don't pick up their relatives passed. I do not know whether someone is going to have a skiing accident next month and break their collar bone. I am able to pick up emotional energies of present day issues and situations or past issues and circumstances. I am able to pick up a living person's energy.

I read Astrological charts for others. I look at the planets at the time of an individual's birth and get a sense of their energy. I am asked often if I can see the future.

I apologize but my intuition does not work in such a way.

I am wondering if anyone else experiences this? Picking up the energies of living people?

Can anyone see the future? Could you please elaborate on how this is done? Because for the life of me I can't and I truly feel that because I honestly tell people I am sorry I can not see your future- like it somehow means I have no gifts, and that even if I do, they are looked at as pretty arbitrary because they do not involve seeing the future or communicating with the dead.

I do not even understand what to call it. What do you call the ability to read the energy of others, and current situations happening in their lives?

Does anyone even understand what I am saying? Not telling the future or communicating with the dead? Is there anyone else here who does this, or knows exactly of what I am referring?

I have no mediumship ability. I wish I did. Atleast then I'd be able to describe what it is exactly I do. Right now I am at a loss of words.

Thank you all for listening.