Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Healing

Old 17-12-2010, 07:13 PM
Kapitan_Prien

Aurum Metallicum homeopathic remedy

I just bought this from Pure Formulas today. Highest dose possible.

From Herbs to Herbs:

Gold was esteemed by Arabian physicians in the 12th century for heart conditions. Medicinally, it was not used again until the early 20th century for treating tubercolosis and in a blood test for syphilis. Today, it is used in orthodox medicine for rheumatoid arthritus and in the treatment of cancer. The homeopathic remedy Aurum met. is given for specific clinical complaints ranging from depression to heart disease.

Aurum met. is given for mental illnesses, such as depression with suicidal thoughts. People who need this remedy are very sensitive to being contradicted and may explode in anger, flushing easily, and trembling.

It's not much fun being an Aurum individual. One of the nicest things about treating Aurum cases is seeing some lightness enter their lives after taking the remedy. Like the gold from which the remedy is made, there is a great heaviness about Aurum, a heaviness that in most cases has been there since early childhood. When a patient reports that he has been depressed all of his life, think of Aurum. For the Aurum individual, some degree of depression is a normal state of being. They do from time to time enter into deep and seemingly hopeless depressions, but even in between these episodes there is a feeling of a dark cloud continually hanging over them.
Old 17-12-2010, 08:56 PM
Master
Hey Kapitan I like the idea of Aurum for depression for me......thankyou.
Spiritlite.
Old 17-12-2010, 09:23 PM
Kapitan_Prien

You're Welcome. I figured since I've been very successful with these other homeopathic remedies I've been taking as of recent - that I will definitely take this.

I like them because they work similar to the essences, on me, only they also cover the consciousness and not just subconsciousness.
Old 17-12-2010, 09:47 PM
Master
Would it help with anxiety too do you think?
Spiritlite.
Old 17-12-2010, 10:03 PM
Kapitan_Prien

No I don't think so. I have taken others for such things as 'anxiety/trauma/shock/restlessness/irritability' (things that are lumped together like that). This I'm taking specifically for the oppressive feeling that I get. I've tried essences for such things (there is a Bach one but I can't think of the name of it off-hand)...and I haven't gotten any relief on that. I think this is something that deals with - how can I put it...more of my conscious mind in a sense, but the subconscious aspect is there.

Because prior to my soul exchange, I had thought of committing suicide. And while not diagnosed with depression, I have depressive disorder (the tendency to become depressed). But the desire for death was always there in my life (and no wonder since it was such a horrible life).

I found Aconite helpful for shock/trauma/anxiety - and you may too:

Homeopaths consider using Aconite for people who are excitable, generally healthy, and strong but develop illness rapidly and exhibit a marked sinking of strength. Physical and mental symptoms are like a great storm, arising suddenly but also subsiding quickly. Patterns of behavior are characterized by intense fear, anxiety and restlessness, with susceptibility to extreme phobias, panic attacks, and a fear of death.

Physical symptoms often develop as a result of shock, fear, or exposure to cold, dry winds or, occasionally, intensely hot weather. Acute infections, such as colds and coughs, can be treated with the remedy, particularly at their onset. Aconite may also be prescribed for anxiety states, and for mothers and infants during or immediately after childbirth.

Anxiety and fear - acute fear and anxiety accompanied by great restlessness and shocked, staring eyes with dilated pupils. Symptoms may be due to shock after witnessing a violent or frightening event, or may be triggered by phobias, such as a fear of flying, of heights, or of enclosed spaces. The fear or anxiety may trigger recurrent panic attacks with palpitations, numbness and tingling in the body. They may accompanied by a fear of death and a fear of people, with a strong desire to avoid company.

(info from Herbs to Herbs site).
Old 17-12-2010, 10:41 PM
Master
huh that sounds like me to a tee in your description on what Aconite does thanks I think I'm going to try some.
Spiritlite.
Old 17-12-2010, 10:46 PM
Kapitan_Prien

You're Welcome. I've been buying most of my homeopathic remedies from Pure Formulas as they have free shipping.