Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Complementary Therapies & Traditional Medicine > Reiki

Old 26-11-2014, 12:48 AM
Ascender

What does the different energy streams feel like?

Hi all!

I would like to hear of the different experiences from different people on how energy feels like to them.

For me, reiki feels a bit coarser and thicker. Seichim feels finer and lighter. I have also received other higher frequency energy, which felt really light and thin, and hardly discernible. So I am wondering if higher frequency energy tends to be lighter.

Also, some people feel heat and some feel cooling sensations when energy is passed through them. I interpret it as resistance or blockage if it is heat; and cleansing and clearing if the energy is cooling. But of course I am not always right. So I would like to know what your experience is and what your understanding/interpretation is.

Thanks.

W.
Old 26-11-2014, 12:52 PM
Master
Bunny

I've only been attuned to Reiki, and to me it's very subtle. I can feel it but I really have to pay attention.

I doubt I'd be able to feel the finer energies at this stage tbh. It's weird how I am in perfect physical health, but my vibrational energy must be low as frick otherwise I'd feel more lol

Lots of work to do I suppose~!
Old 26-11-2014, 01:14 PM
Master

I was only attuned to reiki as well. Seichem I know is higher up. But then again I wonder if its also about the person attuned. I have had enormous soul growth for example since reiki 3 because of going through stuff, and i know that my vibrations are way higher than before and that I do channel huge amounts of reiki. I can feel many subtleties in energy. What is someone is attuned to seichem but has not had huge soul growth, do they still channel a higher vibration? And what does that mean as far as healing. Do these higher vibrations heal better or faster? Just wondering.
Old 27-11-2014, 02:29 AM
Ascender

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shinsoo
I've only been attuned to Reiki, and to me it's very subtle. I can feel it but I really have to pay attention.

I doubt I'd be able to feel the finer energies at this stage tbh. It's weird how I am in perfect physical health, but my vibrational energy must be low as frick otherwise I'd feel more lol

Lots of work to do I suppose~!

Okay, good to know ~ my understanding is that lower frequency energy is more conducive to physical health, than to emotional or mental health. So what you said sounds right to me.

I had gone through emotional healing/cleansing, and emotional growth. So maybe for that I needed higher frequency energy. I didn't have much chance for physical healing, even though I went through many healers. So now I am dumbing myself down to the physical level, and see if that would help to nourish and repair my physical body.

W.
Old 27-11-2014, 02:36 AM
Ascender

Quote:
Originally Posted by vespa68
I was only attuned to reiki as well. Seichem I know is higher up. But then again I wonder if its also about the person attuned. I have had enormous soul growth for example since reiki 3 because of going through stuff, and i know that my vibrations are way higher than before and that I do channel huge amounts of reiki. I can feel many subtleties in energy. What is someone is attuned to seichem but has not had huge soul growth, do they still channel a higher vibration? And what does that mean as far as healing. Do these higher vibrations heal better or faster? Just wondering.

Hi!

You are making an association between spiritual growth and energy attunement? I never thought of it that way, and I was trying to think, does it have to be a 100% correlation? Maybe it does ~~ I was not particularly of reiki, because I didn't like the texture of it. My body is lighter and more delicate. So that's why I prefer finer energy.

Finer energy is for smaller meridians, and coarser energy is for the larger and main meridians. You start with opening the larger meridians, then slower work your way to the finer ones.

W.
Old 27-11-2014, 03:55 AM
Master
Bunny

Quote:
Originally Posted by wanchain
Okay, good to know ~ my understanding is that lower frequency energy is more conducive to physical health, than to emotional or mental health. So what you said sounds right to me.

I had gone through emotional healing/cleansing, and emotional growth. So maybe for that I needed higher frequency energy. I didn't have much chance for physical healing, even though I went through many healers. So now I am dumbing myself down to the physical level, and see if that would help to nourish and repair my physical body.

W.

Dumbing down to the physical level? Ouch. Given this is a spiritual forum though, I'll take it you didn't mean that offensively. :)

Best of luck to you either way, I enjoy my good health, and I hope you're able to reclaim yours. Being in pain/sick all the time isn't fun. D:
Old 27-11-2014, 09:20 AM
Ascender

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shinsoo
Dumbing down to the physical level? Ouch. Given this is a spiritual forum though, I'll take it you didn't mean that offensively. :)

Best of luck to you either way, I enjoy my good health, and I hope you're able to reclaim yours. Being in pain/sick all the time isn't fun. D:

Maybe "dumbing down" is not the right choice of word. But I find that it is rather ironic and silly that while everyone is trying to grow and ascend, which means moving up to the higher chakras, I have to choose to move in the opposite direction. But that's the way it is. When you move up to the higher dimensions, you need to do a lot of grounding, otherwise your physical health will suffer over time. I started with poor health, and active higher chakras. It was easy for me to grow spiritually, but I kept insisting that I wanted physical health but I never managed to improve my health. Quite frustrating. There was a period of time when I insisted that I would not grow spiritually until my health is better. But higher dimensional beings said I had to have enough spiritual awareness to heal myself; because it seems that the root of my health problem lies at the soul level or some spiritual level. I think I have addressed most if not all of the root causes. Now I have to come back down to the physical level, to go through physical healing, which takes the longest.

W.
Old 27-11-2014, 09:55 AM
Master

Quote:
Hi!

You are making an association between spiritual growth and energy attunement? I never thought of it that way, and I was trying to think, does it have to be a 100% correlation? Maybe it does ~~ I was not particularly of reiki, because I didn't like the texture of it. My body is lighter and more delicate. So that's why I prefer finer energy.

Finer energy is for smaller meridians, and coarser energy is for the larger and main meridians. You start with opening the larger meridians, then slower work your way to the finer ones.

W.

Yes, I do definately think there is a correlation between spiritual growth and channeling more energy and even perhaps from a higher place. There is also a correlation between spiritual growth and psychic ability increase because you are able to hone in on subtler energies. Intersting what you say about the meridiens. For Seichem/ karuna reiki you first have to be attuned to reiki anyway it seems. So to use get to the finer energies you talk about you first have to be attuned to the coarser ones.
Old 27-11-2014, 12:09 PM
Master
Bunny

Quote:
Maybe "dumbing down" is not the right choice of word. But I find that it is rather ironic and silly that while everyone is trying to grow and ascend, which means moving up to the higher chakras, I have to choose to move in the opposite direction. But that's the way it is. When you move up to the higher dimensions, you need to do a lot of grounding, otherwise your physical health will suffer over time. I started with poor health, and active higher chakras. It was easy for me to grow spiritually, but I kept insisting that I wanted physical health but I never managed to improve my health. Quite frustrating. There was a period of time when I insisted that I would not grow spiritually until my health is better. But higher dimensional beings said I had to have enough spiritual awareness to heal myself; because it seems that the root of my health problem lies at the soul level or some spiritual level. I think I have addressed most if not all of the root causes. Now I have to come back down to the physical level, to go through physical healing, which takes the longest.

W.

That makes sense, definitely a correlation there. A lot of psychic people I know, or people who can deal with Spirit regularly, aren't in the best of health.

I didn't know coming down to the physical level would take the longest, I was always under the impression that communicating with the Spiritual Energies takes a long time.

Maybe it varies from person to person, who knows. :)
Old 28-11-2014, 06:53 AM
Ascender

Quote:
Originally Posted by vespa68
Yes, I do definately think there is a correlation between spiritual growth and channeling more energy and even perhaps from a higher place. There is also a correlation between spiritual growth and psychic ability increase because you are able to hone in on subtler energies. Intersting what you say about the meridiens. For Seichem/ karuna reiki you first have to be attuned to reiki anyway it seems. So to use get to the finer energies you talk about you first have to be attuned to the coarser ones.

Everything you said makes sense. I did receive every fine energy before, which is why I didn't use reiki energy. I like the finer energy because it feels really comfortable. The texture is like the difference between tissue paper and paper towel. But I wasn't too sure that having access to higher energy was a reflection of spiritual growth, as I had a lot is self-doubt. There were quite a few archangels and ascended masters communicating with me, and I was not quite sure if I was hallucinating or if there were evil spirits talking to me. So I asked some people to check my aura and so on, and they all said i was very clear and light energetically ~ but I still had self-doubt because I learned a lot of strange things (not mentioned online) from those higher dimensional beings. But it's good to hear of your opinion. I feel that I need a lot of people to ascertain that I am "okay".